• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The southern US border is insane right now.

According to what is being reported by the authorities who know and see the trend, will double each year. 4.5 million this year, 9 million next year, 18 million, etc. No matter what side your ideology is, where will these people go? Where will they live when an average house cost $500k and average rent is 2.4k/ month? What will these people do in an economy that is powered by 70% consumption based off debt? How does everyone get along with each other when we are already fighting with each other?

In the meantime this is all happening top 1% US earners are setting up dual citizenship because (unlike the average American who has their head in the ground) they see what is coming rapidly. And IMO the paradox is that Mexico and South America is where they most likely will be going. Ultra rich people moving south and poor unskilled moving north.

Well, now there are two of us on the forum who think the situation is insane.

I don’t think our gov’t has a clue about how to effectively deal with our border .
I agree. So why do we have to pay federal taxes if they can not do anything right and do not even have a clue what to do? About the only thing the federal government does competently these days is the post office and the FAA.... but those departments are paid for by buying stamps and paying fees at the airport. I feel over taxed and under represented.

I have found another source that agrees perfectly with the comments made by Musk's tweet in the OP. Which should lead the skeptics of this thread to believe these are true facts. https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2023/09/29/the-united-states-no-longer-exists-as-a-nation/

“Counting all US in-migration annually, half a million migrants are admitted via the CBP app, a new parole program will admit another half a million Venezuelans, another new program will allow 200k immigrants to fly directly to American cities to claim asylum, existing legal immigration is about 1 million, and there are about 2 million illegal border crossings. That adds up to over 4 million migrants annually, breaking all past records for border crossings and immigration. It would not be farfetched for 8 million migrants to arrive in 2024. The migrant crisis will only accelerate due to economic crisis and food shortages in the Global South, and the impacts of chain migration. Basically a trial run for open borders, considering that the numbers who want to immigrate globally are about 900 million. The date when Whites become a minority in America could easily move up from 2045 to 2035.” https://www.unz.com/article/the-case-for-enclave-based-immigration-over-nationalism/

I have found another source that agrees perfectly with the comments made by Musk's tweet in the OP. Which should lead the skeptics of this thread to believe these are true facts.

You "found" another source? Cut the bullshit. You often post links to this douchenozzle's rantings. You didn't stumble across an objective source which shores up your arguments. I'm sure there are white nationalist sites which also agree with your position as well.

And I noticed something interesting...you have declared that the southern border (well, "boarder," but I think I know what you mean) is "...open right now. Open to the rest of the world."

Yet your above "source" claims that what's happening now and in the immediate future is a "trial run for open borders."

Which one is it? Is the border wide open and utterly undefended as you claim, or simply being set up to be open at some point in the future?

And why is it such a horrible thing for white people (or as your source says, "Whites" capitalized for some reason) to become a minority decades from now? Are countries where there's a non-white majority bad? Are you arguing that America must remain a White majority country for some reason? Is there some sort of...I dunno...Supremacy of White that you're pining for?

As Tucker Carlson says, I'm just asking questions...

Counting all US in-migration annually, half a million migrants are admitted via the CBP app, a new parole program will admit another half a million Venezuelans, another new program will allow 200k immigrants to fly directly to American cities to claim asylum, existing legal immigration is about 1 million, and there are about 2 million illegal border crossings. That adds up to over 4 million migrants annually,

*taps the post that proves treating each border crossing as one individual is an outright lie*

Yep, love the "facts" you've got right there. :rolleyes:

I feel over taxed and under represented.

And yet you insist on lobbying for the billionaire class. I've gotta be honest I am legitimately intrigued by your decision making process. It's absolutely fascinating.

I don’t think our gov’t has a clue about how to effectively deal with our border .
I agree. So why do we have to pay federal taxes if they can not do anything right and do not even have a clue what to do? About the only thing the federal government does competently these days is the post office and the FAA.... but those departments are paid for by buying stamps and paying fees at the airport. I feel over taxed and under represented.
I get your feeling, but I think you are ignoring much of what the federal gov’t does. National parks, water rescue, Social security payments, Medicare, federal deposit insurance, interstate highways and food inspection immediately come to my mind.

And why is it such a horrible thing for white people (or as your source says, "Whites" capitalized for some reason) to become a minority decades from now? Are countries where there's a non-white majority bad? Are you arguing that America must remain a White majority country for some reason? Is there some sort of...I dunno...Supremacy of White that you're pining for?

My OP never made such claims or remarks nor did Musk or the authorities he spoke with make such statements. In fact, those people were not even white. Only that there will be 4 million crossings this year and likely double that next year. And that perfectly agrees what PCR research claims whether you like him or not.

My OP never made such claims or remarks nor did Musk or the authorities he spoke with make such statements. In fact, those people were not even white. Only that there will be 4 million crossings this year and likely double that next year. And that perfectly agrees what PCR research claims whether you like him or not.
So you never said that the US southern border is "open right now. Open to the rest of the world."

Also, if I may pick a nit, I'm not saying your OP claimed that white people would be a minority in the near to mid future. That was your own recent link, which you quoted and italicized:

The date when Whites become a minority in America could easily move up from 2045 to 2035

This apparently bothers you quite a bit. Why is that?

The date when Whites become a minority in America could easily move up from 2045 to 2035

Simply that it shows the trend is much more than most think it is.

Much more what?

Again, you seem to be making the case that white people need to remain the majority in America, or else something has gone terribly wrong. What's up with that?

I used to live in El Paso, Texas. As a white person, I was (statistically) a minority. About 3/4 of the population was brown (Hispanic, Latino, Chicano, whatever you want to call it) and there was also a good portion that was African American and even a thriving community of Korean Americans. It was as "American as apple pie" in a lot of ways. Diverse, safe, and incredibly welcoming to people of all stripes.

An American city in Texas where less than one out of four people was white. Is this a problem for you? Because it appears so.

Are there emigrant/immigrant numbers for every nation on the planet? Is the U.S. numero uno when it comes to people wishing to come hither? If it is I'm rather proud of that fact.

And what country brings up the bottom of the list? Maybe Putinstan?

I have found another source that agrees perfectly with the comments made by Musk's tweet

And I have been "doing my own research" (ie used google) on this source that, as you claim, provides facts.

Firstly, Paul Craig Roberts is just incoherent bullshit that apparently thinks Infowars is a legitimate source of information.

PaulCraigRoberts.org relies on poor sources who routinely promote disinformation, such as Infowars, RT, and SOTT Report.

When not promoting White Nationalism, the website frequently advances conspiracy theories such as the 2020 election being stolen from Donald Trump: The Costs of a Stolen Election Mount. There is no evidence to support the election was stolen. Mr. Roberts also promotes Covid-19 conspiracy theories such as this Is the Covid “vaccine” a Bioweapon? The answer to this is no. Finally, he promotes quackery-level pseudoscience claiming that the “mRNA injection brings high risk of health injury and death.” There is no evidence to support this claim. In general, the website consistently promotes extreme right conspiracy theories and pseudoscience.

Now I've never heard of The Unz Report before, that's a new one for RVonse. So I did some more research (used google again), and would you believe Ron Unz is a white supremacist who likes asking questions about the Jooz.

Most disturbingly, Unz implies that Jews are an alien presence in the United States. He claims that when Ivy League schools were dominated by White Anglo-Saxon Protestants, that at least that “group was generally aligned in culture, religion, ideology, and ancestry with perhaps 60 percent of America’s total population at the time, and therefore hardly represented an alien presence.” He contrasts this with the Jewish population arguing that “a similarly overwhelming domination by a tiny segment of America’s current population, one which is completely misaligned in all these respects, seems far less inherently stable, especially when the institutional roots of such domination have continually increased despite the collapse of the supposedly meritocratic justification.”

Academics like Nurit Baytch, have disputed Unz’s findings. Baytch posted an article online debunking Unz’s research in October 2013. Anti-Semites, however, have been quick to embrace Unz’s conclusions in his article.

Yep, RVonse, you picked some real winners there. I would never had guessed a white nationalist and far right tinfoil hat guy would be lock step with Elon Musk. :rolleyes:

Incidentally, the total time required to "research" and discredit your sources was under two minutes.

I will say that I actually do have some concerns about enormous influxes of immigrants from emerging nations. My concerns are more along the lines of observing that many people from parts of Europe, Asia, Africa and many of the countries south of the Rio Grande are much more socially conservative compared with, well, me. Attitudes towards women’s rights, LGBTQ+ rights in general lag by about 50 years or more. There is a great deal of racial bigotry and much less comprehension of the lingering effects of slavery in the US. I’d like the US to do much better addressing the inequalities and prejudices in the US. Some groups wish to continue their own cultural prejudices here in the US. California is attempting to pass anti-caste discrimination and there is talk of this becoming a national anti discrimination law. Other significant cultural differences can run afoul of American values. Specifically, I’m thinking about child marriage, female genital mutilation, forced marriage/limiting certain children’s educational opportunities and slavery.

I’m also concerned that many immigrants will be employed at very low wages, making it difficult for them to become self sufficient and worse, that poor working conditions will leave them vulnerable to exploitation by unscrupulous employers. And at least initially, there is a very significant financial burden on schools as well as hospitals, and other institutions who must provide services to students and patients who do not speak English or do not speak it not well.

That does not mean that I am against immigration. I just recognize that it’s a lot more complicated than simply: The more the merrier.

Are there emigrant/immigrant numbers for every nation on the planet? Is the U.S. numero uno when it comes to people wishing to come hither? If it is I'm rather proud of that fact.

And what country brings up the bottom of the list? Maybe Putinstan?
I don't know. But it appears a sure bet that the US has the most insane emigrant/immigrant policy that there could be. As laughing dog said, they don't have a clue. Having the most clueless government is nothing to be proud of at all.

Why is that trend worth pointing out? It doesn’t bother me at all.
So says Mark Zuckerberg, the indigenous people of Martha's estate, and all the other hypocrit liberals out there. "It's great for everyone else to be over run with outsiders but we want our walls around our vast Hawaiian estates and borders so we don't have to deal with those other folks. Because those folk don't bother us at all if they give us cheap services as long as they stay down there in Texas."

So says Mark Zuckerberg, the indigenous people of Martha's estate, and all the other hypocrit liberals out there.

3844.jpg

So says Mark Zuckerberg, the indigenous people of Martha's estate, and all the other hypocrit liberals out there. "It's great for everyone else to be over run with outsiders but we want our walls around our vast Hawaiian estates and borders so we don't have to deal with those other folks. Because those folk don't bother us at all if they give us cheap services as long as they stay down there in Texas."
Um...what?

Um...what?

dumping dozens of asylum seekers on the doorstep of Northeastern Democrats who have resisted calls to clamp down on immigration.
Those dumped asylum seekers did not last long at all at Martha's Vinyard for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom