• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

There are No Conscientious Explanations to Disprove the Proof for God and Jesus Being God

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNCM8IjtQ-o[/YOUTUBE]

I'm increasingly feeling like this place is a cesspool of degenerates. I better get out. I can't help somehow feel infected by the noxious and putrid aura this place gives off.
Dude, if it's a cesspool and you're afraid your god won't protect you from the cooties, why do you keep coming back to someplace you've been banned from before?
Several times?
Methinks the thumper dost protest too much.

Oh, and we generally don't believe in auras here, either. Swing and a miss, Troy.

I was thinking to suggest that the OP try writing to his audience if he wants to be convincing and save souls. But in these later pages it's clearer than before he either has no interest or no ability to do it.

revivin, can you at least be interesting and tell us about hell and why atheists must necessarily go there? Try to do it intelligently with patient and careful reasoning, and without being a troll and trying to goad people. Can you?

And god would rather use their deaths for his glory than
Clearly God is making a statement in saying atheism is evil
Well, it's not that clear, is it?
Other people are saying it's clear god's against nuclear power. Or against Orientals. Or against pagans. Or any number of other things that people think they 'see' in the natural world.

. Too many atheists on the planet is not a good thing so they get nuclear fallout like in Russia there is this place where people are not allowed to procreate because there is so much radiation still from exploding nuclear bombs. It shows how evil their atheist governments are to do this to their people.
Sure, Troy. This is just like that. Atheism poisons the planet.
It's not like any theists ever salted the Earth or burned people in a church.
Another good example of that atheists have the highest suicide rates. T
Yeah, another fantasy of yours.

I was thinking to suggest that the OP try writing to his audience if he wants to be convincing and save souls.

I'm thinking the OP is at this moment regaling his Jesus freak friends with tales of how he "went into the mouth of the Beast" or some such shit, portraying himself as a martyr who tried valiantly to save our souls, but was repelled by our sin.

There is nobody here who wants to saved. Probably the closest opportunity you will get to receiving Christ is if you experience massive tragedy, perhaps lost loved ones, terrible illness, and number of other things that all weigh on you at once that get you to question life and reality, what's it all about, what are we doing here, what's the purpose and all that. Potentially maybe 1 in 300 of you will realize all things sum up in Christ and then you will be saved. The other 299 are going to burn in the lake of fire for all eternity which is sad and pathetic! but it is what you want. You would rather have that then be with God and experience His love. Two words come to mind when I think of atheists: they are masochists and sadists.

Consider this your doctor's appointment and I just gave you the diagnosis. The treatment of course is read the Bible 5 hours a day. And read The Spiritual Man 5 hours a day to experience the dividing of your spirit, soul and body in Heb. 4.12,

I was thinking to suggest that the OP try writing to his audience if he wants to be convincing and save souls.

I'm thinking the OP is at this moment regaling his Jesus freak friends with tales of how he "went into the mouth of the Beast" or some such shit, portraying himself as a martyr who tried valiantly to save our souls, but was repelled by our sin.
Troy has no Jesus freak friends. He alienates the Believers even faster than the atheists.

There is nobody here who wants to saved.
Nobody here who has become convinced you offer salvation, no.
Not from a god you haven't demonstrated, for crimes you can't make us believe we'll be punished for, no.
Probably the closest opportunity you will get to receiving Christ is if you experience massive tragedy, perhaps lost loved ones, terrible illness, and number of other things that all weigh on you at once that get you to question life and reality, what's it all about, what are we doing here, what's the purpose and all that.
So...god will come after we're at our weakest?

That's a hell of a sales pitch.
Potentially maybe 1 in 300 of you will realize all things sum up in Christ and then you will be saved.
Keep telling yourself that, Troy. I think you've maybe NOT alienated one person out of every thousand readers you've ever had.
The other 299 are going to burn in the lake of fire for all eternity which is sad and pathetic! but it is what you want. You would rather have that then be with God and experience His love. Two words come to mind when I think of atheists: they are masochists and sadists.
Yeah, if we really believed in gods, sins, damnation and eternal torture for finite crimes, AND hoped to face that torture, maybe.
In the real world, not so much.

not so much.
You're a sinner. Sin leads to death and the second death which is Hell where the worm never dies and you get no rest day or night.

Salvation from this is through your Creator as only God is qualified to pay the ransom that must be paid. I assume you know what is required to humbly receive forgiveness of your sins through His precious blood. It's what all the sacrifices of the OT were pointing to, the once for all sacrifice.

Why carry the weight of all that sin upon yourself when you can let it all go and die on the cross with Christ and rise up with Him with your new life to be able to put to nought the deeds of the flesh.

Today I learned atheists are self-abusive and they like it. That's why they don't give their lives to Christ. They can't see the joy and the peace in Christ living the perfect life so we may be Christlike so no longer it is we who live but He lives in us by the Holy Spirit. Atheists are too afraid to take that leap of faith always in control of self. What a heavy load.

So how do we get people banned from this place, again?

Back at the old forums you could get kicked out for preaching. Apparently this is not the case anymore.

Today I learned atheists are self-abusive and they like it. They will fit right in at home in Hell. That's why they don't give their lives to Christ. They can't see the joy and the peace in Christ living the perfect life so we may be Christlike so no longer it is we who live but He lives in us by the Holy Spirit. Atheists are too afraid to take that leap of faith always in control of self. What a heavy load.

Shush Jesus is Speaking
John 3
1 There was a man named Nicodemus, a Jewish religious leader who was a Pharisee. 2 After dark one evening, he came to speak with Jesus. “Rabbi,” he said, “we all know that God has sent you to teach us. Your miraculous signs are evidence that God is with you.”3 Jesus replied, “I tell you the truth, unless you are born again,fn you cannot see the Kingdom of God.”
4 “What do you mean?” exclaimed Nicodemus. “How can an old man go back into his mother’s womb and be born again?”
5 Jesus replied, “I assure you, no one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit.fn 6 Humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life.fn 7 So don’t be surprised when I say, ‘Youfn must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows wherever it wants. Just as you can hear the wind but can’t tell where it comes from or where it is going, so you can’t explain how people are born of the Spirit.”
9 “How are these things possible?” Nicodemus asked.
10 Jesus replied, “You are a respected Jewish teacher, and yet you don’t understand these things? 11 I assure you, we tell you what we know and have seen, and yet you won’t believe our testimony. 12 But if you don’t believe me when I tell you about earthly things, how can you possibly believe if I tell you about heavenly things? 13 No one has ever gone to heaven and returned. But the Son of Manfn has come down from heaven. 14 And as Moses lifted up the bronze snake on a pole in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, 15 so that everyone who believes in him will have eternal life.fn
16 “For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. 17 God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.
18 “There is no judgment against anyone who believes in him. But anyone who does not believe in him has already been judged for not believing in God’s one and only Son. 19 And the judgment is based on this fact: God’s light came into the world, but people loved the darkness more than the light, for their actions were evil. 20 All who do evil hate the light and refuse to go near it for fear their sins will be exposed. 21 But those who do what is right come to the light so others can see that they are doing what God wants.fn”

Back at the old forums you could get kicked out for preaching. Apparently this is not the case anymore.
Ford you need to keep up with the times. Things are a changin'. Just follow my lead, I'll show you how to get banned the old fashioned way.

- - - Updated - - -

First you have to convince atheist any and all verses ever posted is spam. Then more get in on the spam craze accusation. Watch it unfold now.

Next thing you know I have been so gang banged with spam accusation even though all I did was sneeze, it takes a life of its own. The moderator, not to bright, doesn't realize this and just thinks its spam when it is really a spam conspiracy. You could say I have been spammed by the spamicidal spamees.

not so much.
You're a sinner.
I have seen no reason to think you're correct in this.
You're incorrect in so many things.
Sin leads to death
Everything leads to death.
and the second death which is Hell where the worm never dies and you get no rest day or night.
Because God loves me and wants me to remember him fondly as his children writhe in pain forever and ever and ever and ever. Got it.
Salvation from this is through your Creator as only God is qualified to pay the ransom that must be paid.
You want me to ask God to intercede with God so God will forgive me for breaking rules God made for me, but God knew before time began that i'd break the rules and burn in hell, and did nothing but send people like Troy Brooks to drive me away from the Light and further into my heresy.
Yeah, that makes a bunch of sense.
I assume you know what is required to humbly receive forgiveness of your sins through His precious blood.
Yes, i just have to turn off my brain, my heart and my moral code and embrace a misogynistic, whimsical evil.
No thank you.
It's what all the sacrifices of the OT were pointing to, the once for all sacrifice.
Big sacrifice. Got nailed to a tree for a weekend.
At least Prometheus made a real sacrifice.
Why carry the weight of all that sin
There's a reason i can't feel the weight, Troy.
upon yourself when you can let it all go and die on the cross with Christ and rise up with Him with your new life to be able to put to nought the deeds of the flesh.
Because the flesh is all we have, Troy.
At least if we're going to be honest with ourselves, it is.

- - - Updated - - -

It'll take a bit.
I reported Troy as soon as i realized it was Him.
Someone should probably be along in a bit to crop his tail.

Can you read it so it reaches the very depth of your being where regeneration takes place? I think not. You're too selfish.

- - - Updated - - -

You're a sinner.
I have seen no reason to think you're correct in this.
You're incorrect in so many things.
Sin leads to death
Everything leads to death.
and the second death which is Hell where the worm never dies and you get no rest day or night.
Because God loves me and wants me to remember him fondly as his children writhe in pain forever and ever and ever and ever. Got it.
Salvation from this is through your Creator as only God is qualified to pay the ransom that must be paid.
You want me to ask God to intercede with God so God will forgive me for breaking rules God made for me, but God knew before time began that i'd break the rules and burn in hell, and did nothing but send people like Troy Brooks to drive me away from the Light and further into my heresy.
Yeah, that makes a bunch of sense.
I assume you know what is required to humbly receive forgiveness of your sins through His precious blood.
Yes, i just have to turn off my brain, my heart and my moral code and embrace a misogynistic, whimsical evil.
No thank you.
It's what all the sacrifices of the OT were pointing to, the once for all sacrifice.
Big sacrifice. Got nailed to a tree for a weekend.
At least Prometheus made a real sacrifice.
Why carry the weight of all that sin
There's a reason i can't feel the weight, Troy.
upon yourself when you can let it all go and die on the cross with Christ and rise up with Him with your new life to be able to put to nought the deeds of the flesh.
Because the flesh is all we have, Troy.
At least if we're going to be honest with ourselves, it is.

- - - Updated - - -

It'll take a bit.
I reported Troy as soon as i realized it was Him.
Someone should probably be along in a bit to crop his tail.

Keith is going to Hell. He knows that. He is just pretending. The Bible says when he finally goes to Hell we will no longer shed a tear for him and he will be forgotten because he will be where he truly belongs burning in the lake of fire for all eternity. Now that's ultimate masochism since he declares himself not a sinner even though he rapes woman and murders for profit. And according to Keith these are not sins. They are perfectly acceptable naturalistic outcomes of this irresistibly imposed evolution by some unknown force. Coocoo!

Ford you need to keep up with the times. Things are a changin'. Just follow my lead, I'll show you how to get banned the old fashioned way.
I always suspected that being banned was your goal. Makes you feel like you've accomplished something, does it?
The moderator, not to bright, doesn't realize this and just thinks its spam when it is really a spam conspiracy.
Actually, i think once the moderator realizes someone who's been banned multiple times is posting, you'll get banned with or without the spam accusation.

- - - Updated - - -

Keith is going to Hell.
No risk.
He knows that.
Try not to be a liar, Troy.
He is just pretending.
Wrong again.
The Bible says when he finally goes to Hell we will no longer shed a tear for him and he will be forgotten because he will be where he truly belongs burning in the lake of fire for all eternity. Now that's ultimate masochism.
Feh. You don't seem to understand what 'masochism' means.

- - - Updated - - -

Who is Shush Jesus?

Back
Top Bottom