• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

There is nothing wrong with eating KFC with a fork and knife

Don2 (Don1 Revised)

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
non-practicing agnostic
Yup, there is nothing wrong with eating KFC (macaroni and cheese, cornbread, mashed potatoes, gravy, etc) with a fork and knife. However, IF you are on your private plane at the time, using the fork and knife on the fried chicken itself so that the grease doesn't rub off your orange skin, then you've got issues.

3QPpL9S.jpg

Dude also famously ate pizza with a knife and fork. Why are such culinary choices so frowned upon? I once ate M&Ms with chopsticks.

I am ashamed of this thread.

It took this long for someone to say:
Obvious Quip said:
He needs to use utensils, because his hands are just too small to pick up the chicken and eat with his hands.

I like the way that the paper is stacked on the side of the screen so it makes it look like he's reading the news and staying informed about the world. That's some funny stuff.

I like the way that the paper is stacked on the side of the screen so it makes it look like he's reading the news and staying informed about the world. That's some funny stuff.
He's just like me, eating crappy fast food on his own private airliner.

Newspaper is also used to catch bird shit, so maybe he's going to line his seat with it when he's done with his meal.

He's just like me, eating crappy fast food on his own private airliner.
Yeah, that just screams 'rich guy trying to establish common ground with the common people.'

"What do the common people eat?"
"Oh, I dunno, um, KFC, sir?"
"Okay, someone go get me some kay eff sea."

More seriously, I heard he has a major germ phobia. He doesn't shake hands. Presumably, not eating with his hands would be more sanitary.

I honestly doubt he even ate it. Looks like he's trying to look like Joe Six Pack to me. In truth, I think he would believe food like that is for "common" people. Utter FAIL.

I honestly doubt he even ate it. Looks like he's trying to look like Joe Six Pack to me. In truth, I think he would believe food like that is for "common" people. Utter FAIL.

That's a fair point. This is a guy who takes his private jet back to New York every night so that he can sleep in his golden castle instead of whatever crappy hotels they have in bumfuck Iowa or wherever he's visiting. I don't think he eats much KFC.

This is a guy who takes his private jet back to New York every night so that he can sleep in his golden castle instead of whatever crappy hotels they have in bumfuck Iowa or wherever he's visiting. I don't think he eats much KFC.

I think a lot of people in this thread don't realize just how difficult it is to fit a private jet into the drive through at a fast food joint.

The man makes sacrifices in order to get a bucket of original recipe...sacrifices, I tell you!

This is a guy who takes his private jet back to New York every night so that he can sleep in his golden castle instead of whatever crappy hotels they have in bumfuck Iowa or wherever he's visiting. I don't think he eats much KFC.

I think a lot of people in this thread don't realize just how difficult it is to fit a private jet into the drive through at a fast food joint.

The man makes sacrifices in order to get a bucket of original recipe...sacrifices, I tell you!

He probably had it delivered by another jet in mid-flight and gave a joke tip: "Here's your tip. Keep the crying babies out of my rallies."

That's a fair point. This is a guy who takes his private jet back to New York every night so that he can sleep in his golden castle instead of whatever crappy hotels they have in bumfuck Iowa or wherever he's visiting. I don't think he eats much KFC.

What kind of food do you think Trump eats? He may have a lot of cash, but he doesn't strike me as having sophisticated taste.

Back
Top Bottom