• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

There is nothing wrong with eating KFC with a fork and knife

LOL indeed. Imagine if this was his only "scandal". It could have sunk some politicians in more "normal" times.

LOL indeed. Imagine if this was his only "scandal". It could have sunk some politicians in more "normal" times.

Ya, I remember there was this one congressman who's career got tanked for nothing more serious than sending pictures of his penis to a bunch of people. It would be so nice if the worst thing about Trump was that he kept tweeting out dick pics.

Or pics of his tiny hands. His tiny hands holding all sorts of different things. Imagine if THAT was Trump's only scandal?

Or pics of his tiny hands. His tiny hands holding all sorts of different things. Imagine if THAT was Trump's only scandal?

Ya, I remember back when people were talking about how Trump wasn't a suitable Presidential candidate because he talked about his penis during a debate. Those were simpler and more innocent times.

Ya, I remember there was this one congressman who's career got tanked for nothing more serious than sending pictures of his penis to a bunch of people.

Didn't he just send it to the one person, and she shared the photo?

Sorry, dick pic scandals are so common now I forget the details.

Ya, I remember there was this one congressman who's career got tanked for nothing more serious than sending pictures of his penis to a bunch of people.

C'mon, it's not like he abandoned his executive post without telling anyone in order to fly to South America and meet up with his mistress. Ahh... gotta love the party of 'family values'.

Actually he got hand reduction surgery so every time he holds his dick, it appears larger.

Yipes! That post is so not me! This guy is making everyone in our nation bitter. He is the worst thing to happen to the US since Crystal Pepsi.

Funny thing, people are talking about how Crystal Pepsi was Trump's idea. Said it was going to be... let me look it up... "great",

That was probably Carlos Danger's plan, but he tweeted it instead.

Yes. I think it is a bad thing to mock and deride any presidential candidate by taking advantage of cheap and stupid reasons. It is a distraction technique. It makes (to me) Trump seem like a victim, rather than a villain. Is this media smear campaign run by BLM or something? cause' it is about as effective.

Well, boo-fucking-hoo for Trump. Maybe he should look into running for President of his kindergarten instead of President of a goddamned country.

Also, what smear campaign? Are you aware of any media organization which has spent more than 30 seconds on this? They're focusing on how he's suggesting that Clinton should be assassinated and how he's claiming that Obama founded ISIS with Clinton's help.

not sure if you (and others) are being funny, dishonest, or completely fucked in the head.

what negative media? I never see anything about Trump on the news... naaaawww.. THIS incident only got 30 seconds... so no problem.
It's like the myth of rape. ONE person got raped.. not a "thing".
It's like the myth of cops versus culture... ONE black guy got a little hurt once... NO REAL PROBLEM.

Keep on compartmentalizing the issues... that way, everything fits.

Well, boo-fucking-hoo for Trump. Maybe he should look into running for President of his kindergarten instead of President of a goddamned country.

Also, what smear campaign? Are you aware of any media organization which has spent more than 30 seconds on this? They're focusing on how he's suggesting that Clinton should be assassinated and how he's claiming that Obama founded ISIS with Clinton's help.

not sure if you (and others) are being funny, dishonest, or completely fucked in the head.

what negative media? I never see anything about Trump on the news... naaaawww.. THIS incident only got 30 seconds... so no problem.
It's like the myth of rape. ONE person got raped.. not a "thing".
It's like the myth of cops versus culture... ONE black guy got a little hurt once... NO REAL PROBLEM.

Keep on compartmentalizing the issues... that way, everything fits.

Da fuck? I have absolutely no idea what it is that you're trying to say in that post. The stuff that the media are talking about in regards to Trump are actual serious issues. Nobody in the media is spending time on how he eats his KFC.

There's not a smear campaign going on against Trump, there's people talking about what Trump is actually saying and reacting negatively to it because the things which he is saying are incredibly negative.

Actually he got hand reduction surgery so every time he holds his dick, it appears larger.

Yipes! That post is so not me! This guy is making everyone in our nation bitter. He is the worst thing to happen to the US since Crystal Pepsi.

Funny thing, people are talking about how Crystal Pepsi was Trump's idea. Said it was going to be... let me look it up... "great",

I've got some bad news for you. Better start building a shelter.

Back
Top Bottom