• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

There is nothing wrong with eating KFC with a fork and knife

What kind of food do you think Trump eats? He may have a lot of cash, but he doesn't strike me as having sophisticated taste.
But he does have a sophisicated ego.

I imagine he eats what he thinks rich people are supposed to eat. How can he feel special if he's eating what any knuckledragging mouth breathing lip reading commoner can eat?

Seriously, does he strike you as a guy who'd brag about how he likes any old set of French fries or will he brag about how much money was spent on last night's Pommes Frites?

Yup, there is nothing wrong with eating KFC (macaroni and cheese, cornbread, mashed potatoes, gravy, etc) with a fork and knife. However, IF you are on your private plane at the time, using the fork and knife on the fried chicken itself so that the grease doesn't rub off your orange skin, then you've got issues.

Juxtaposing there is something wrong with eating KFC (oh say) because they are listed as the leading cause of heart disease, then even if eating with a fork and knife is not the reason for why there is something wrong with eating KFC, it would nevertheless be true that there is something wrong with eating KFC using a fork and knife, since there is something wrong with eating KFC.

I guess I used the word justaposing correctly. I'm gonna duck down over by this rock that may shield me just in case.

What kind of food do you think Trump eats? He may have a lot of cash, but he doesn't strike me as having sophisticated taste.

I imagine he eats what he thinks rich people are supposed to eat. How can he feel special if he's eating what any knuckledragging mouth breathing lip reading commoner can eat?

Seriously, does he strike you as a guy who'd brag about how he likes any old set of French fries or will he brag about how much money was spent on last night's Pommes Frites?

^^^ exactly my thought too

That was my thoughts exactly.

Yup, there is nothing wrong with eating KFC (macaroni and cheese, cornbread, mashed potatoes, gravy, etc) with a fork and knife. However, IF you are on your private plane at the time, using the fork and knife on the fried chicken itself so that the grease doesn't rub off your orange skin, then you've got issues.

Juxtaposing there is something wrong with eating KFC (oh say) because they are listed as the leading cause of heart disease, then even if eating with a fork and knife is not the reason for why there is something wrong with eating KFC, it would nevertheless be true that there is something wrong with eating KFC using a fork and knife, since there is something wrong with eating KFC.

I guess I used the word justaposing correctly. I'm gonna duck down over by this rock that may shield me just in case.
It's not the KFC. I eat KFC, albeit rarely, a couple times a year at most. It's the obvious bullshit behind the shot. Trump trying to cater to Joe Sixpack - while he sits in a private jet, using gleaming silverware, surrounded by Corinthian leather and personal servants. When all you do is brag about how incredibly rich you are, this is an obvious attempt at pandering.

^^^ exactly my thought too

Reminds me of that scene in A Fish Called Wanda:

Otto West: Don't call me stupid.

Wanda: Oh, right! To call you stupid would be an insult to stupid people! I've known sheep that could outwit you. I've worn dresses with higher IQs. But you think you're an intellectual, don't you, ape?

Otto West: Apes don't read philosophy.

Wanda: Yes they do, Otto. They just don't understand it. Now let me correct you on a couple of things, OK? Aristotle was not Belgian. The central message of Buddhism is not "Every man for himself." And the London Underground is not a political movement. Those are all mistakes, Otto. I looked them up.

Reminds me of Paul Ryan, who tried to get to a homeless shelter for a photo op, but arrived after the event was over and the dishes were clean. Not being one to waste a photo op, he rolled up his sleeves and let the photographer film him scrubbing a clean pot.

Because that's what Men of the People do.

If he was shown eating with his hands, then this thread would be about him being some kind of common barbarian.

Here's an equally valid assumption... The picture was a joke... like AS IF he was so stuck up as to eat a fried food with a knife and fork! Ridiculous! Look at the snicker on his face... OBVIUSLY he is making fun of the 'elitist'. Such a tactful picture too! He is not actually seen eating with his hands like most people do with fried chicken, yet he is making fun of those that use utensils.... GENIUS!

Just kidding... I just don't think it is very interesting or important... more of a comment on the kneejerks around here.

If he was shown eating with his hands, then this thread would be about him being some kind of common barbarian.

Here's an equally valid assumption... The picture was a joke... like AS IF he was so stuck up as to eat a fried food with a knife and fork! Ridiculous! Look at the snicker on his face... OBVIUSLY he is making fun of the 'elitist'. Such a tactful picture too! He is not actually seen eating with his hands like most people do with fried chicken, yet he is making fun of those that use utensils.... GENIUS!

Just kidding... I just don't think it is very interesting or important... more of a comment on the kneejerks around here.

You make it sound like you think taking advantage of cheap and stupid reasons to mock and deride Trump is some kind of bad thing. The guy deserves all the crap that gets heaped on him, both the important and legitimate kind and the inane and illegitimate kind.

He's a joke and laughing at him doesn't stop being funny.

Not really. Because that would be normal behavior. We don't need to demonize The Donald's normal behavior.
He's got so very much abnormal behavior on display, we can just point to that.

I mean, there's no threads about how he puts his pants on one leg at a time which indicates his indecisiveness. (I'll bet Hillary puts both feet in at the same time and pulls the entire garment up decisively).

(I'll bet Hillary puts both feet in at the same time and pulls the entire garment up decisively).

I always assumed that Hillary just formed her human-like exoskeleton inside of whatever clothes she was going to be wearing that day.

(I'll bet Hillary puts both feet in at the same time and pulls the entire garment up decisively).

I always assumed that Hillary just formed her human-like exoskeleton inside of whatever clothes she was going to be wearing that day.

I always figured it was like this:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FaXt0OsYIU[/YOUTUBE]

Here's an equally valid assumption... The picture was a joke...

What assumption? It's well-known that Donald Trump has only eaten with his hands three times since the 80's and the time he ate a BBQ pork rib with some fat Republican guy doesn't count because he had a napkin between his small hand and the rib.

AP_206513072420.0.jpg

Not really. Because that would be normal behavior. We don't need to demonize The Donald's normal behavior.
He's got so very much abnormal behavior on display, we can just point to that.

I mean, there's no threads about how he puts his pants on one leg at a time which indicates his indecisiveness. (I'll bet Hillary puts both feet in at the same time and pulls the entire garment up decisively).

Trump is so crooked he screws his pants on in the morning.

You make it sound like you think taking advantage of cheap and stupid reasons to mock and deride Trump is some kind of bad thing. The guy deserves all the crap that gets heaped on him, both the important and legitimate kind and the inane and illegitimate kind.

You're really starting to make me think you have doubts about how awesome of a leader Trump would make if he was elected President.

Yes. I think it is a bad thing to mock and deride any presidential candidate by taking advantage of cheap and stupid reasons. It is a distraction technique. It makes (to me) Trump seem like a victim, rather than a villain. Is this media smear campaign run by BLM or something? cause' it is about as effective.

Yes. I think it is a bad thing to mock and deride any presidential candidate by taking advantage of cheap and stupid reasons. It is a distraction technique. It makes (to me) Trump seem like a victim, rather than a villain. Is this media smear campaign run by BLM or something? cause' it is about as effective.

Well, boo-fucking-hoo for Trump. Maybe he should look into running for President of his kindergarten instead of President of a goddamned country.

Also, what smear campaign? Are you aware of any media organization which has spent more than 30 seconds on this? They're focusing on how he's suggesting that Clinton should be assassinated and how he's claiming that Obama founded ISIS with Clinton's help.

You all might might as well fess up. This thread was planned for months and for the sole purpose of sinking Trump's campaign. And you would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for that meddling kid.

Back
Top Bottom