• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Things that make you laugh...

For the person you probably don't like: Joke greeting cards
These cards will play some cute but annoying music when you press the button.... but then you realize they won't stop. They play until either the battery runs out, or you destroy them. Oh, and each card contains glitter for when you rip them open to get at the electronics.

Just came up with the idea of a One Man Show concept... Vagina Monologues parsed with Silence of the Lambs. A Night With Buffalo Bill.

I just remembered something funny about someone I used to be friends with. She was telling me that her husband's dick accidentally went into her butthole during sex. And she said, "I was wounded... and wounded." She said this with a straight face.

^^^ One of my wife's best friends is a Head Start preschool teacher. She has to deal with similar and much worse children than this on a daily basis.

lesbian-ironic-moments.jpg

Ohio Supreme Court: Cedar Point owes no refunds to 2020 season pass holders upset by COVID shutdown​

Cedar Point's parent company, Cedar Fair, does not owe any refunds to season pass holders who were unable to access the park for a couple of months in 2020 while it was closed amid the rise of the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a Thursday, Oct. 20, ruling by the Supreme Court of Ohio.

The ruling ties back to a class-action lawsuit filed by Laura Valentine, a resident of Mayfield Heights, and other individuals who purchased 2020 season passes for the park.

Asked for a comment, a spokesperson for Cedar Fair responded, weeeeeeeeee!

Back
Top Bottom