• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Things that make you laugh...

He asked for a board, why did you send him a whole pile of them??
If Spock was at the console, it would have been one board. "It is exactly what you requested Captain. I have remarked on your enunciation over the communicator."

McCoy would have sent a 2x4. "That's not exactly a board, though?"
"Well, I'm a surgeon, not a carpenter!"

Scotty had the idea three years ago, and has been collecting lumber ever since, waiting for Kirk to use the exact straight line. "One to beam up," or "Beam us up," or "Beam me directly to sick bay!" Finally, he gets the right chance, winks at the other two....energizes.

If Spock was at the console, it would have been one board. "It is exactly what you requested Captain. I have remarked on your enunciation over the communicator."

Scotty had the idea three years ago, and has been collecting lumber ever since, waiting for Kirk to use the exact straight line. "One to beam up," or "Beam us up," or "Beam me directly to sick bay!" Finally, he gets the right chance, winks at the other two....energizes.
Not to mention it's always better to have choices.

So, a smorgas-board?

So, a smorgas-board?
Or Lowes.

As a self described TOS nerd, why am I having trouble figuring out which episodes those pix are from? I must be getting old and forgetful. Also seems to be a bit out of character for Spock to be laughing and showing emotion (unless he's under the influence of spores, etc)
I was wondering that as well. It's two different episodes fer sure. Not sure which one the Kirk shots came from, but I do vaguely remember Spock getting intoxicated and all silly... spores perhaps, or it may have been the water.

As a self described TOS nerd, why am I having trouble figuring out which episodes those pix are from? I must be getting old and forgetful. Also seems to be a bit out of character for Spock to be laughing and showing emotion (unless he's under the influence of spores, etc)
Probably not from an episode. More likely a shot by an on-set photographer.

Probably not from an episode. More likely a shot by an on-set photographer.
Yup, probably from an out take.

I was wondering that as well. It's two different episodes fer sure. Not sure which one the Kirk shots came from, but I do vaguely remember Spock getting intoxicated and all silly... spores perhaps, or it may have been the water.
My guess would be that the lumber was photoshopped in for that image and the image with the laughter was an outtake from some episode.

It took me a while, but the boards are from Builder's Calculator website.

Don't know anything about those star wars extras on the background though.

It took me a while, but the boards are from Builder's Calculator website.

Don't know anything about those star wars extras on the background though.
NERDS!!!

Back
Top Bottom