• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Town at center of GOP pet-eating conspiracy becomes Shithole.

Elixir

Made in America
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated

More bomb threats hit Springfield, Ohio, after Trump elevates false claims about Haitians​

All Cheato has to do is point at things, and they turn to shit.

We will ALL be living in Springfield if we continue to grant him this superpower.

Two hospitals sent into lockdown government buildings shut down and local schools evacuated …

(Multiple sources)

And Vance admitted today that he made it all up to focus attention on immigration. I wonder how many undecided voters finally said, "Oh, hell no" during the debate? I know, not nearly enough.

Trump was asked specifically if he would condemn the bomb threats, and he used his usual fallback when faced with ugly crimes that he inspired and/or racist idiots taking cues from him: "I don't know what's going on with the bomb threats." He then went on to rant about how migrants have Springfield (obviously, white Springfield) "going through hell."
Utter sociopath. Vance is proving to be his equal.

And Vance admitted today that he made it all up to focus attention on immigration. I wonder how many undecided voters finally said, "Oh, hell no" during the debate? I know, not nearly enough.
The election is not about undecided voters. It’s all about motivating the base to turnout.

“DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN SPRINGFIELD?”
Because THIS is how you end up
living in Springfield

SUFYFHHO3RM2NO6KYLWZ3AVLMM.jpg

Trump was asked specifically if he would condemn the bomb threats, and he used his usual fallback when faced with ugly crimes that he inspired and/or racist idiots taking cues from him: "I don't know what's going on with the bomb threats." He then went on to rant about how migrants have Springfield (obviously, white Springfield) "going through hell."

Shame he wasn’t immediately asked, “How fucking much do you really need to know about a bomb threat to condemn it?
Is there a legitimate reason to use bomb threats that you’re specifically thinking of, that you can point us to?”

Is it really not enough simply to know there have been bomb threats closing schools?

(Hint: not if your real goal is not only plenty of bomb threats from your demented followers, but to see some of them start going off.)

So can we start airiing ads about Trump's sexual fantasies with his daughter?

Shame he wasn’t immediately asked, “How fucking much do you really need to know about a bomb threat to condemn it?
Is there a legitimate reason to use bomb threats that you’re specifically thinking of, that you can point us to?”

Is it really not enough simply to know there have been bomb threats closing schools?

(Hint: not if your real goal is not only plenty of bomb threats from your demented followers, but to see some of them start going off.)
I guess the MAGA folks are ok with a President who won’t categorically condemn bomb threats.

There is something much more telling about just how fucked we are. In the image from the far-right news source is an advertisement for Ivermectin. Ivermectin became a hero drug among the people who thought Covid was a hoax. IE, people who thought the pandemic was a political lie... are buying a drug to "protect" themselves from it.

You can't defeat obfuscation that thick!

As per the norm, he doesn't think they are eating the dogs and cats and.... pets. He is blowing a anti-immigrant bullhorn to excite the deplorables of America (across all races). It is a sign of him being deplorable, not senile.
I think there was a time when that was true.
link

article (my emphasis) said:
Kamala Harris easily baited Trump with lines attacking the crowd size at his rallies and the fact that people left them early out of boredom. As a result, Trump lost his focus and went on angry rants, going against the carefully crafted plans from his debate prep team.

For example, if the ABC News debate moderators were to dispute the false rumor that Haitian immigrants are killing and eating people’s pets in Ohio, then Trump was supposed to say it was hearsay and attack Harris on how illegal immigration helps crime. But Trump got stuck arguing over the rumor and Harris’s attack on his rallies.
Now, it is quite possible he is unhinged and his advisors are trying to provide cover, but the fact that they are tripling down on it (much like the Harris race jibe) makes it feel it was intended. It is about anti-immigrant sentiment and that he is trying to pry away the bigoted portion of minority voters. And I of course, all the white ones too.

Well, if Big T shows up, he will knit up the frayed tempers and tensions in the city and make sure that harmony and a spirit of tolerance prevails. He will demonstrate in his person the virtues of brotherhood, acceptance, and compromise.

The claim is bizarre. Adding to its oddity, while it's true that many Haitians are currently facing hunger there are no widely reported or verified accounts indicating that the general population in Haiti is resorting to eating dogs or cats due to food scarcity. It's strange to suggest they would adopt such a habit in America. If anything this reflects poorly on America, that Haitians in Haiti dealing with food scarcity have better eating habits than Haitians in America.

The claim is bizarre. Adding to its oddity, while it's true that many Haitians are currently facing hunger there are no widely reported or verified accounts indicating that the general population in Haiti is resorting to eating dogs or cats due to food scarcity. It's strange to suggest they would adopt such a habit in America. If anything this reflects poorly on America, that Haitians in Haiti dealing with food scarcity have better eating habits than Haitians in America.
I think more to the point it reflects poorly on Americans in that the bullhorn of anti-immigrant rhetoric is a damned useful political ploy. As I tell my daughter, hating immigrants is America's oldest past-time.

The claim is bizarre. Adding to its oddity, while it's true that many Haitians are currently facing hunger there are no widely reported or verified accounts indicating that the general population in Haiti is resorting to eating dogs or cats due to food scarcity.
Dude that's because they already ate them all!!!

Back
Top Bottom