• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Transcript Fraud Odds

Back when the phonecall was made, Biden was locking like a very formidable opponent,
The weird part of all this is it doesn't even fit with the state of the presidential contest, as far as anyone can figure it out. Biden isn't looking like a super formidable opponent, is what I'm saying, and it's hard to imagine why this of all things would be worth risking an impeachment inquiry over.

When Trump talks, he just opens his throat up and whatever half-formed concepts and ideas have been swimming in his KY Jelly-consistency brain matter recently just bubble up at random, and are filtered through his instincts as a wheeler and dealer in the real estate world. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he just made an off the cuff remark about Biden's son because it was something he'd heard about on Fox News. He does it in every speech to make himself sound well-versed in whatever topic is being discussed. It's definitely not the first time he's done it in the presence of foreign powers, either.

Last edited:
Odd how Biden has been totally silent on the impeachment topic. Almost everybody else has weighed in. Kind of like he's built his campaign around being an antidote to Trump and wouldn't know how to convince voters to differentiate between him and someone like Mike Pence if it came down to it.

Trump: You need to look into the whole Biden thing. They are a disaster. Oh... about that money, we are totally giving it to you, but we feel Europe is big time not helping you enough so we are pressuring them by not giving you the money. These two things are completely unrelated. Any attempt to connect them is fake news. I love you Hannity!

"You're a fine american my friend."

Odd how Biden has been totally silent on the impeachment topic. Almost everybody else has weighed in. Kind of like he's built his campaign around being an antidote to Trump and wouldn't know how to convince voters to differentiate between him and someone like Mike Pence if it came down to it.

Biden's like Hillary, the more he campaigns the worse he does.

He's still top in the polls, but the polls are mostly telling us about people who (a) have landlines, (b) answer their cell phone when it's an unrecognized number, and/or (c) have the time and inclination to take online polls.

Back to the topic, however.

He's still top in the polls, but the polls are mostly telling us about people who (a) have landlines, (b) answer their cell phone when it's an unrecognized number, and/or (c) have the time and inclination to take online polls.

Back to the topic, however.

I'm well aware the system chose him to promote.

Or he could just have adopted the maxim: Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself

What could Biden possibly say that would help matters? "I think he should be impeached"? Not exactly ground-breaking revelation. But if he said too much, then people would presume that he's working feverishly to deflect attention away from himself. Fox News has already declared Biden to be guilty of something in Ukraine--screaming that he's not guilty is exactly what a guilty person would do, isn't it?

Or he could just have adopted the maxim: Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself

What could Biden possibly say that would help matters? "I think he should be impeached"? Not exactly ground-breaking revelation. But if he said too much, then people would presume that he's working feverishly to deflect attention away from himself. Fox News has already declared Biden to be guilty of something in Ukraine--screaming that he's not guilty is exactly what a guilty person would do, isn't it?

I ignore Fux News, can't fault him for that.

How and how often did Obama respond to Dickhead's requests for a birth certificate?

"There’s much more at stake than whether or not he’s acting so bizarrely,” Biden said. “The idea that someone would call the head of a foreign state, ahead of time withhold significant military aid that’s badly needed in order to prevent the Russian separatists, who are in Ukraine, from taking over Ukraine ... It’s such a blatant abuse of power that it just — I don’t think it can stand.”

Joe Biden two days ago.

"Transcript/memo" is a fake name. It is a memo. it is not a transcript. It says it right in the original that it is NOT a transcript. It was written by "The Whitehouse Situation Room".
No investigation can done without the original audio recordings... otherwise, everything is just hearsay.

There is no audio recording. There is the whistleblower report and the original transcript of record that intel generated. Unless the other party has something like audio, which they may have, there is only the original transcript of record. If Trump used his unofficial cell phone that's different.

I would be very surprised if there were no audio recording of phone calls. Suppose the situation was that the President of Ukraine claimed (falsely) that Trump promised him 1 billion dollars in aid to perform an illegal act that benefitted Trump personally, and he was reporting it to the FBI? I bet they would find the audio recording for that conversation to defend themselves pretty darn quick.

If the Ukraine has a tape do you think they'll piss off His Flatulence by releasing it, thus making it unlikely they would get any more aid?

The EU has already given far more than the US to Ukraine. So, that's another lie. I don't expect the transcript to be an honest one. I did read last night that the actual whistle blower will be permitted to talk to Congress. Of course, Trump might deny saying that this morning. The man is crazy. The Republicans are already pretending to be outraged by this. Some keep saying that it's Biden that needs to be investigated. This isn't going to be pretty. I am certain of that.

Trump should be impeached for this (or any of the other hundreds of crimes he committed in office) and Biden should be investigated for his son landing a lucrative job in a Ukraine energy company out of nowhere while Biden was VP. I have a sneaking suspicion that this move of Pelosi's is partly a strategic cover for Biden, because it shifts the attention away from whether whatever Trump dug up on him is true or not, and onto the illegality of Trump digging it up.
This Biden thing was known in 2014, this isn't new news.

Trump and GOP and AM Radio / Cable News propaganda are now concluding on nothing regarding Biden. Trump was looking for dirt. If he had it, there would be no reason to ask. So the GOP and Limbaughs / Hannitys are out there concluding what they were originally hoping to find. Yes, it is suspicious of Hunter Biden getting such a role at a Ukrainian company. And these issues were raised back in '14.

Of course, with the Right-Wing usually in control of the narrative, this could get lost.

Not only that, but Biden had absolutely nothing to do with his son getting that job. What I've heard and read is that the Ukrainians simply offered the job to Hunter. Were they hoping that Hunter could influence Biden? Perhaps. Was it a good idea to take the job? That's certainly debatable, but it has nothing to do with corruption. I think this is a very trivial thing to discuss, considering all the corruption and problems in our government, and the world for that matter.

People that know Biden personally have said that Hunter took the job during the time that Bo was dying of brain cancer. Biden didn't want to interfere by telling Hunter what he must do. Maybe he should have talked to him. But, Biden, compared to most long term politicians has never had any scandals associated with his actions. Sure, he gaffes and there were times in the distant past that he made mistakes, just like every other fucking human being does. But, I will add. Every fucking person running for president has plenty of baggage. They've all made mistakes and poor decisions. That's probably because we humans are flawed. No matter how hard you look into history, you will never find the perfect leader.

Trump and GOP and AM Radio / Cable News propaganda are now concluding on nothing regarding Biden. Trump was looking for dirt. If he had it, there would be no reason to ask. So the GOP and Limbaughs / Hannitys are out there concluding what they were originally hoping to find. Yes, it is suspicious of Hunter Biden getting such a role at a Ukrainian company. And these issues were raised back in '14.

Of course, with the Right-Wing usually in control of the narrative, this could get lost.

Not only that, but Biden had absolutely nothing to do with his son getting that job. What I've heard and read is that the Ukrainians simply offered the job to Hunter. Were they hoping that Hunter could influence Biden? Perhaps. Was it a good idea to take the job? That's certainly debatable, but it has nothing to do with corruption. I think this is a very trivial thing to discuss, considering all the corruption and problems in our government, and the world for that matter.

People that know Biden personally have said that Hunter took the job during the time that Bo was dying of brain cancer. Biden didn't want to interfere by telling Hunter what he must do. Maybe he should have talked to him. But, Biden, compared to most long term politicians has never had any scandals associated with his actions. Sure, he gaffes and there were times in the distant past that he made mistakes, just like every other fucking human being does. But, I will add. Every fucking person running for president has plenty of baggage. They've all made mistakes and poor decisions. That's probably because we humans are flawed. No matter how hard you look into history, you will never find the perfect leader.

Not to take issue with anything above? But our "leaders" engage in the behaviors that the system rewards. So we can swap out personalities all day every day and never "get at" this problem; yes, the system runs upon corruption.

So, did Biden bring his whole fuggin' family into the administration with him? Jeebus.

Hunter Biden, Ukrainian Qualified Ukrainian Energy expert. Also see: Hunter Biden, Amtrak Expert Who Has Ridden So Many Trains

trains.jpg

That's the exact line, word for word, that people have been using to protect the people whose yearbook photos have them dressed in blackface with an Afro wig and a watermelon rind. We don't want perfection, we just want the least amount of corruption, duplicity, and immorality

Let's talk about all of the above, please, including Biden.

There are two ways of framing this impeachment, one of which I agree with and the other that I have no patience for

I. Let's impeach the motherfucker by any means possible

II. Sir--how dare you besmirch the fine reputation of the Oval Office by engaging in political favors

Not only that, but Biden had absolutely nothing to do with his son getting that job. What I've heard and read is that the Ukrainians simply offered the job to Hunter. Were they hoping that Hunter could influence Biden? Perhaps.
You are really that naive? I have a bridge to sell you.

Let's talk about all of the above, please, including Biden.

There are two ways of framing this impeachment, one of which I agree with and the other that I have no patience for

I. Let's impeach the motherfucker by any means possible

II. Sir--how dare you besmirch the fine reputation of the Oval Office by engaging in political favors

You seem to be operating under the assumption that the power structure intends to attempt to restore some sanity to our political and economic subjugation.

I'd say the odds are about 100%. There's three places in the transcript where ellipsis were substituted for text. Things were left out.

Back
Top Bottom