• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump and neocons started War with Iran in order to win elections?

barbos

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheist
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/02/middleeast/baghdad-airport-rockets/index.html
The commander of Iran's Quds Force and a senior official in Iraq's paramilitary forces have been killed by "shelling" targeting their vehicle at Baghdad International Airport, Iraqi state television reported.
Qassem Suleimani, commander of Iran's Revolutionary Guards Quds Force unit, and Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, the deputy head of the Iran-backed Iraqi Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF), were among those killed in the attack early Friday, al-Iraqiya TV reported.

Donald Trump on Major Middle East Assassination You Need to Know About

ENUspLoXsAEHrZm

I suppose this is one way to distract from Impeachment.

article said:
"At the direction of the President, the U.S. military has taken decisive defensive action to protect U.S. personnel abroad by killing Qasem Soleimani, the head of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps-Quds Force, a U.S.-designated Foreign Terrorist Organization," the statement read. "General Soleimani was actively developing plans to attack American diplomats and service members in Iraq and throughout the region."
A US contractor is killed in an Iranian supported Iraqi militia attack, and the US kills a very high ranking Iranian military officer?

Is it too late for the 25th Amendment before shit gets real bad?

Fuck yeah! Kill 'em all! Our military can do it! Go America! I’m a big supporter of our military. . . . Just don’t ask me to join. . . . Uhhhh . . . I've got bone spurs. Yeah that’s it! But I’ll cheer you on from the sidelines.

[/neocon]

SLD

Expect a new and larger and angrier crowd outside of our embassy again. Just when the crisis had passed. Oh well. I’m too old to be called up. Time for the younguns to get theirs.

SLD

It worked for Reagan.

It is unclear if this was:

- an attempt to win an election
- an attempt to distract from impeachment
- they are simply fucking idiots

There is a lot of evidence to suggest option 3.

It is unclear if this was:

- an attempt to win an election
- an attempt to distract from impeachment
- they are simply fucking idiots

There is a lot of evidence to suggest option 3.

Well, we know Trump never does anything that isn't directed or otherwise approved by Putin and since none of those are mutually exclusive, I'd say all three.

Fox News is saying this is pure victory, nothing like Obama who was paying off Iranians with nothing in return, and Trump showed incredible restraint.

Trump said he would hold Iran responsible for the attack on the American embassy. So he did.

Well, at least he's hit rock bottom. And thousands will soon die as a result.

It will be a very good day when we all dance on his fucking grave.

Well, at least he's hit rock bottom. And thousands will soon die as a result.

It will be a very good day when we all dance on his fucking grave.
Dance? He'll be the first one to have a grave that needs a waste treatment system.

Trump said he would hold Iran responsible for the attack on the American embassy. So he did.

Horseshit and you know it, which just makes it all the more despicable.

So Rachel Maddow didn't mention the attack on the US embassy? Was she still talking about Russia, Russia, Russia?

You know what we're talking about asswipe. Your fucking fuhrer is starting a WAR just to get re-elected. That's how fucking pathetic and straight-up evil he is. And you seem to think it's funny. Congrats. You've sunk to your lowest point yet.

So Rachel Maddow didn't mention the attack on the US embassy? Was she still talking about Russia, Russia, Russia?

You know what we're talking about asswipe. Your fucking fuhrer is starting a WAR just to get re-elected. That's how fucking pathetic and straight-up evil he is. And you seem to think it's funny. Congrats. You've sunk to your lowest point yet.

It must be strange for you to see a President protect an American embassy when it's attacked. Like, totally weird.

trumpembassy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom