• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump and neocons started War with Iran in order to win elections?

Is that even a real twitter account? It doesn't have the "verified" checkmark, so one can't be sure...

You guys are making it sound like this was revenge for past actions, but the Pentagon is claiming Trump did this to stop an imminent, future action. While right-wing Internet memes and pwning your libtard relatives on facebook could effectively use that kind of material, this is a rational forum. I note how you conservatives constantly contradict yourselves.

America just took out the world’s no. 1 bad guy

For example, these last few days have made it clear to the whole world just how much Iran controlled just about all of Iraq and Iraq’s Shia population. It appears Solemeini not only felt justified in being the likely mastermind behind Tuesday’s attack on the U.S. embassy in Baghdad, he also was comfortable enough to travel to Iraq personally to oversee it. But this time, he got too comfortable.

You guys are making it sound like this was revenge for past actions, but the Pentagon is claiming Trump did this to stop an imminent, future action.
Best predictor of future performance is past behavior. He did a lot of evil in the past, he was planning to do so in the future.

While right-wing Internet memes
It wasn't a "meme", it was a screenshot from the Iranian leader's official Twitter account.

But speaking of memes, Soleimani wasn't above posting a dank meme himself.
tumblr_phm9lmRJzm1xoyw8po1_400.jpg

and pwning your libtard relatives on facebook could effectively use that kind of material, this is a rational forum.
Why do you "libtards" see yourself on the same side as Khamenei and Soleimani?

You guys are making it sound like this was revenge for past actions, but the Pentagon is claiming Trump did this to stop an imminent, future action. While right-wing Internet memes and pwning your libtard relatives on facebook could effectively use that kind of material, this is a rational forum. I note how you conservatives constantly contradict yourselves.
i can buy an imminent threat theory. But painting him as some kind of Iraq war insurgent responsible for hundreds of deaths of american soldiers is weird because Iranians are shia and insurgents were Sunni. And afterwards, he was fighting ISIS.

A US contractor is killed in an Iranian supported Iraqi militia attack, and the US kills a very high ranking Iranian military officer?

There are a few steps between the two events.
- A US contractor is killed in an Iranian supported Iraqi militia attack
- US retaliates by attacking Iranian militia positions, killing some fighters
- The Iranian-controlled militiamen (or "mourners" as some news media erroneously called them) attack US embassy, recalling the Iranian occupation of the US Embassy in Tehran 41 years ago
- US assasinates Soleimani, leader of the "Quds Force" that runs all those militias

Is it too late for the 25th Amendment before shit gets real bad?
Are you kidding me? This is one of the saner things #45 has done.

Also, this thread should be merged with the one in the main forum.

Fox News is saying this is pure victory, nothing like Obama who was paying off Iranians with nothing in return,
Including ironically Soleimani himself. All the more evidence that that was a rotten deal.

and Trump showed incredible restraint.
He did. He should have retaliated against IRGC when they downed our drone and again when they attacked Saudi oil facilities.

It will be a very good day when we all dance on his fucking grave.
I'd rather dance at the grave of Soleimani, if there is enough of him left for a burial.
Did you mourn the untimely passing of the "austere religious scholar" Al Baghdadi as well?

ENUspLoXsAEHrZm

Trump should have tweeted this in support of the people of Iran as well.
iranflag.png

i can buy an imminent threat theory. But painting him as some kind of Iraq war insurgent responsible for hundreds of deaths of american soldiers is weird because Iranians are shia and insurgents were Sunni. And afterwards, he was fighting ISIS.
There are also Iranian-controlled Shia militias like Kata'ib Hezbollah that attacked US forces recently, killing a Pentagon contractor.

There are also Iranian-controlled Shia militias like Kata'ib Hezbollah that attacked US forces recently, killing a Pentagon contractor.
One person, 599 to go.
And even that one person, we have no reason to believe US Media/intelligence, let alone Trump.

Back
Top Bottom