• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump blames military for SEAL’s death

Elixir

Made in America
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated

I guess the military is only "we" when everything comes up roses.

Dear Cheato,

YOU ARE the fucking military, asshole. That's where that "Commander in Chief" thing comes from.

What a scumbag. NEVER takes one bit of responsibility for all his myriad fuckups.

Don't military operations occurring very early in administrations have a history of going south?

Regardless, Trump says some other guy says the mission was a success. Trump does realize the President is allowed to be an authority source right? Of course, Mattis will have a hard time saying otherwise either.

Don't military operations occurring very early in administrations have a history of going south?

Most presidents have some modicum of self-restraint, and don't launching missions the minute they figure out where the "launch mission" button is.

Regardless, Trump says some other guy says the mission was a success. Trump does realize the President is allowed to be an authority source right? Of course, Mattis will have a hard time saying otherwise either.

I'm sure people are say we won bigly. Good people - tremendous people are saying that.That's what they're saying. It's a YUUUGE victory.

What kind of leader blames his underlings and the German people for his defeat in WWII? I mean blames his own military for his blunder in Yemen?

So silly, of course con men don't take responsibility for XYZ....DUH

Reminds me of Rumsfeld, "You go to war with the Army you have..." bullshit.

Harry S. Truman: "The buck stops here."

Donald J. Trump: "Buck? What buck? Hey did I mention how great I am? The best, really."

I guess the military is only "we" when everything comes up roses.

Dear Cheato,

YOU ARE the fucking military, asshole. That's where that "Commander in Chief" thing comes from.

What a scumbag. NEVER takes one bit of responsibility for all his myriad fuckups.
I thought Drumpf ran on a platform that he knew more than the generals.

Trump has a plan that will defeat ISIS in 5 minutes.

Plans to get a little intelligence are a little harder.

What kind of leader blames his underlings and the German people for his defeat in WWII? I mean blames his own military for his blunder in Yemen?

The sort of person who is completely incapable of compassion for anyone. A coward who wants people to think he's a killer.

The sort of person who is completely incapable of compassion for anyone. A coward who wants people to think he's a killer.

All he got was people thinking he's a killer of American soldiers through ineptitude and posturing.

Rumor was that the generals manipulated Trump into authorizing the raid by saying Obama hadn't been man enough to authorize it.

So easy to believe it... But he can't even say "I was misled" when "I AUTHORIZED THE MISSION."
HIS part of the operation has to be a success, though others failed him...

Rumor was that the generals manipulated Trump into authorizing the raid by saying Obama hadn't been man enough to authorize it.

So easy to believe it... But he can't even say "I was misled" when "I AUTHORIZED THE MISSION."
HIS part of the operation has to be a success, though others failed him...
To be fair, he did successfully authorize the mission.

YOU ARE the fucking military, asshole.
No he is not. That's what civilian oversight comes from.

And don't give him any ideas.
View attachment 10090

Not that blaming the military was not in very poor taste.

As those who have served in the military would tell me, all the best military plans made in advance may well change in seconds on the battlefield.
My own question would be why Obama and Trump had the concept of putting troops on the ground in a war started by Saudi Arabia.

Owen's father requested a formal inquiry into the incident to see what exactly happened and if there was any negligence arising out of the death.

Certainly it's rare for people to blame a sitting president for a death that occurred or a president to blame the military. I suggest an inquiry devoid of both left wing and right wing fanatical assumptions and certainly exclusive of press opinion

I suggest an inquiry devoid of both left wing and right wing fanatical assumptions and certainly exclusive of press opinion

Ya, that sounds like the sort of thing I'm sure the American government will get right on.

Would that give rise to investigations on previous deaths? It's a good thing in principal but would involve a huge amount of resources if it went back to the Vietnam war.

Back
Top Bottom