• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump channels Hitler: Immigrants are Poisoning Our Blood

The present-day GOP has become as sick as Hitler's Nazi Party was in the 1930's, but many millions of Americans are blind to this fact.
QFT
I spoke to a realtor today, and will walk the property with her in the spring. She knows my concern and shares it. She herself has been working hard on a gorgeous downtown property. Says there are already AR-toting asshats and their monster trucks “occupying” the main intersection and making people feel threatened. And this little town is the seat of a Democratic County (for the last few cycles).
Well, there is an answer to that. Something something pink pistols.

The present-day GOP has become as sick as Hitler's Nazi Party was in the 1930's, but many millions of Americans are blind to this fact.
QFT
I spoke to a realtor today, and will walk the property with her in the spring. She knows my concern and shares it. She herself has been working hard on a gorgeous downtown property. Says there are already AR-toting asshats and their monster trucks “occupying” the main intersection and making people feel threatened. And this little town is the seat of a Democratic County (for the last few cycles).
Well, there is an answer to that. Something something pink pistols.
Yeah, Derec has a point. I was thinking how easy it would be for someone with a red hat to climb aboard that monster truck with all the flags and AR15s hanging off it, then pull out a Glock and blow away all the trumpsuckers before they could even point their long guns. Yeah, so you'd end up in court ... big deal, right Donald?

Back
Top Bottom