• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump coming to my football game

IMG_8364.jpeg

So he came and stayed a bit down from our box seats. I thought I was at a fucking Trump rally.

I could have met him. This is a photo of people standing outside his box waiting to be let in to meet him. I just got some ice cream and farted and left.

Lots of Trump stickers. Some said Roll Trump Roll. :rolleyesa: others said, “They’re eating the dawgs” which I kinda liked and we did. But there were plenty of other Trump paraphernalia around too. One hat said, Jesus is my king and Trump is my President. Fuck me. Christianity sucks.

When they showed him on the big screen, the crowd cheered. Not me.

What a weird and surreal thing to be among the most fanatic.

I could have met him. This is a photo of people standing outside his box waiting to be let in to meet him. I just got some ice cream and farted and left.
Two assassination attempts and people still think the secret service will let randos in to meet him?

Two assassination attempts and people still think the secret service will let randos in to meet him?
The security just to get into the game was tight. I suspect if you got past the curtain there was even more security

The security just to get into the game was tight. I suspect if you got past the curtain there was even more security
If you offer to buy a watch, they let you right in.

• Haha
Reactions: SLD
Back
Top Bottom