• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump cries treason and spies. Suggests execution is appropriate

SLD

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Freethinker
So buried in FFvC's latest tirade is this gem

FFvC said:
I want to know who’s the person, who’s the person who gave the whistleblower the information? Because that’s close to a spy. You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart? Right? The spies and treason, we used to handle it a little differently than we do now.

He is seriously losing his shit. I wonder how long it will be before someone takes him up on the suggestion. The one I’m sure he's just joking about. :rolleyes:

SLD

FFvC said:
I want to know who’s the person, who’s the person who gave the whistleblower the information? Because that’s close to a spy. You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart? Right? The spies and treason, we used to handle it a little differently than we do now.

He is seriously losing his shit. I wonder how long it will be before someone takes him up on the suggestion. The one I’m sure he's just joking about. :rolleyes:

SLD

Anyone with an IQ (doesn't matter how high or low) knows that if something happens to someone after you've threatened their life investigators will be at your door.

FFvC said:

SLD

Anyone with an IQ (doesn't matter how high or low) knows that if something happens to someone after you've threatened their life investigators will be at your door.

You mean like the people who died in El Paso after fuckface threatened them? I don't recall anyone coming after fuckface for that.

FFvC said:

SLD

Hunh? FFvC suggests they be executed. It’s out now. If something happens, even an attempt, and expect to hear the chorus of excuses for this shit bag.

SLD

You mean like the people who died in El Paso after fuckface threatened them? I don't recall anyone coming after fuckface for that.

According to Trump thinking there must be both "High crimes & misdemeanor" it's at minimum the misdemeanor the democrats need for impeachment. Surely there is a law against verbally threatening someones life. I'm from Jamaica so I'm not familiar with federal/state law on the matter just sharing a thought.

According to Trump thinking there must be both "High crimes & misdemeanor" it's at minimum the misdemeanor the democrats need for impeachment. Surely there is a law against verbally threatening someones life. I'm from Jamaica so I'm not familiar with federal/state law on the matter just sharing a thought.
"High crimes and misdemeanors" is intentionally vague, so as to provide Congress a reasonable window for acts committed that are impeachable. Abusing the role of President to get dirt on a political opponent might not be a crime (if not via campaign finance or security related) but it is an abuse of power, which falls under the umbrella of something that is considered impeachable.

This is like Death Wish VIII by now. Back in the 90s he wanted death for the "wilding boys" (the ones who were exonerated...crickets are still chirping in the vigil for T's apology.) He thinks the Russia investigators committed treason and even rattled off names at a press conference of some of the key traitors. And of course there's the anonymous guy he might shoot in the street, who will die to prove the loyalty of T's masses.
So who in ordinary life fantasizes about one's opponents being put to death? Extremely immature little boys who are thwarted by their betters. They'll wish death on Grandma when she confiscates their Snickers before dinner. Death on the kids in gym class who tag them out. Death on haranguing teachers. Death!!! I am Donald!!!

Last edited:

FFvC said:

SLD

That's how he did things in his private life. Remember Cohen testified that he threatened people more than 500 times for Trump and Stormy Daniels said she was physically threatened.

FFvC said:

SLD

I wonder how long it will be before someone takes him up on the suggestion.

So if someone says the same about Don, that he should go down, .... Would they be in trouble with the law?

FFvC said:

SLD

That's how he did things in his private life. Remember Cohen testified that he threatened people more than 500 times for Trump and Stormy Daniels said she was physically threatened.

Such is the life of the privileged in america. Not accountable for anything at all. And society worships these folks.

This is like Death Wish VIII by now. Back in the 90s he wanted death for the "wilding boys" (the ones who were exonerated...crickets are still chirping in the vigil for T's apology.) He thinks the Russia investigators committed treason and even rattled off names at a press conference of some of the key traitors. And of course there's the anonymous guy he might shoot in the street, who will die to prove the loyalty of T's masses.
So who in ordinary life fantasizes about one's opponents being put to death? Extremely immature little boys who are thwarted by their betters. They'll wish death on Grandma when she confiscates their Snickers before dinner. Death on the kids in gym class who tag them out. Death on haranguing teachers. Death!!! I am Donald!!!

And still america refuses to introduce Don to the concept of "no".

So, you missed the shutdown entirely, then?
Or the various elections where Bonespurs' anointed one lost?

He's been introduced. He doesn't take it well.
Pretty hilarious, really.

Seen elsewhere: Remember when Trump threatened Comey with secret hidden tapes? He wasn't against spying them.

So, you missed the shutdown entirely, then?
Or the various elections where Bonespurs' anointed one lost?

He's been introduced. He doesn't take it well.
Pretty hilarious, really.

Yes, yes, he's so been taken to task hasn't he now.

"High crimes and misdemeanors" is intentionally vague, so as to provide Congress a reasonable window for acts committed that are impeachable. Abusing the role of President to get dirt on a political opponent might not be a crime (if not via campaign finance or security related) but it is an abuse of power, which falls under the umbrella of something that is considered impeachable.

So a Whistleblower (currently under Whistleblower protection laws) receiving a death threat from the head of the executive branch who also commands the armed forces of the most powerful country in the world is neither an abuse of power nor a minor wrong doing. Makes sense.

So a Whistleblower (currently under Whistleblower protection laws) receiving a death threat from the head of the executive branch who also commands the armed forces of the most powerful country in the world is neither an abuse of power nor a minor wrong doing. Makes sense.

See Assange and Snowden, the corporate state cannot abide truth tellers.

The GOP has a different 'wrong doing' scale for their own.

For context, I think it’s better to define “misdemeanor” as ill-behavior while holding high office rather than a minor offense in the legal sense.

For context, I think it’s better to define “misdemeanor” as ill-behavior while holding high office rather than a minor offense in the legal sense.

Imagine a commoner arguing that in court. "Look your honor, I get that you all think this is serious, but hell, it's only a misdemeanor; nothing more than an a case of ill-behavior."

Back
Top Bottom