• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump cries treason and spies. Suggests execution is appropriate

So a Whistleblower (currently under Whistleblower protection laws) receiving a death threat from the head of the executive branch who also commands the armed forces of the most powerful country in the world is neither an abuse of power nor a minor wrong doing. Makes sense.

For context, I think it’s better to define “misdemeanor” as ill-behavior while holding high office rather than a minor offense in the legal sense.

Imagine a commoner arguing that in court. "Look your honor, I get that you all think this is serious, but hell, it's only a misdemeanor; nothing more than an a case of ill-behavior."

A commoner is not held to a higher standard by taking and oath of office.

Imagine a commoner arguing that in court. "Look your honor, I get that you all think this is serious, but hell, it's only a misdemeanor; nothing more than an a case of ill-behavior."

Agreed, commoners are held to a higher standard than our ruling aristocracy.

And what standard is a commoner held by? Even If Trump's statement: “I want to know who’s the person, who’s the person who gave the whistle-blower the information? Because that’s close to a spy. You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart?” is merely a Watts v. United States situation I can hardly find the humor in that statement due to the context of where, when & why he said it. This coming from someone who thinks Trump is the best thing since sliced bread to punt the normalcy in the white house but he's knocking over priceless lamps while breaking china (pun intended).

And what standard is a commoner held by? Even If Trump's statement: “I want to know who’s the person, who’s the person who gave the whistle-blower the information? Because that’s close to a spy. You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart?” is merely a Watts v. United States situation I can hardly find the humor in that statement due to the context of where, when & why he said it. This coming from someone who thinks Trump is the best thing since sliced bread to punt the normalcy in the white house but he's knocking over priceless lamps while breaking china (pun intended).

The notion that anyone would pay any attention to anything that escapes Don's lips is testament to how deranged american society is.

The notion that anyone would pay any attention to anything that escapes Don's lips is testament to how deranged american society is.

Fair enough but you're deranged if you think the President of the united states can (or should) be ignored.

So buried in FFvC's latest tirade is this gem

FFvC said:
I want to know who’s the person, who’s the person who gave the whistleblower the information? Because that’s close to a spy. You know what we used to do in the old days when we were smart? Right? The spies and treason, we used to handle it a little differently than we do now.

He is seriously losing his shit. I wonder how long it will be before someone takes him up on the suggestion. The one I’m sure he's just joking about. :rolleyes:

SLD

Anyone with an IQ (doesn't matter how high or low) knows that if something happens to someone after you've threatened their life investigators will be at your door.

But how does that apply to Trump?

Fair enough but you're deranged if you think the President of the united states can (or should) be ignored.

We should have all begun ignoring Don decades ago. That's on US, not him.

Anyone with an IQ (doesn't matter how high or low) knows that if something happens to someone after you've threatened their life investigators will be at your door.

There was an impeachment inquiry (big deal) under way because of said whist-blower (big deal) and said President Trump (who is a big deal) threatens said whist-blower's life sometime before said whist-blower turned up dead (which would be a big deal).

There was an impeachment inquiry (big deal) under way because of said whist-blower (big deal) and said President Trump (who is a big deal) threatens said whist-blower's life sometime before said whist-blower turned up dead (which would be a big deal).

No, he's asking how does 'anyone with an IQ' describe the set which includes The Donald?

The TDS has gotten SERIOUSLY out of control. There's more evidence Joe Biden committed treason than Trump. I love the fact that this will make the undecided voters swing to Trump because they see how insane the Dems are with their witch hunts. This man has been beaten up every single day since 2015 when he decided to run for President and he's still standing strong. Nothing brings this man down. It's astonishing to me. Despite all this, the Dems still refuse to respect Trump. The TDS is beyond insanity.

"He's a criminal!" they shout as they can't name one crime.

"He's a racist!" they shout as he pumped 100 billion dollars to black communities to fix them up. Didn't know this? Of course not. Leftist media won't mention it because it contradicts "he's a racist!" narrative.

The TDS has gotten SERIOUSLY out of control. There's more evidence Joe Biden committed treason than Trump. I love the fact that this will make the undecided voters swing to Trump because they see how insane the Dems are with their witch hunts. This man has been beaten up every single day since 2015 when he decided to run for President and he's still standing strong. Nothing brings this man down. It's astonishing to me. Despite all this, the Dems still refuse to respect Trump. The TDS is beyond insanity.

"He's a racist!" they shout as he pumped 100 billion dollars to black communities to fix them up. Didn't know this? Of course not. Leftist media won't mention it because it contradicts "he's a racist!" narrative.

There is no evidence Joe Biden did anything illegal. Both of the Biden's have been clear by Ukrainian authorities who have already investigated the charges. The problem here is, to get the money, under pressure from Trump's extortion, the Ukrainians may have made up lies to succor Trump and get the weapons needed to keep Russia at bay. And despite Biden being cleared of all of this, the far right disinformation mill is already lying about Biden wholesale. This is what such things are illegal and why Trump's actions are illegal and unacceptable.

Of course, if all of this sinks Biden's chances, you all will get Elizabeth Warren as our next president.

There is no evidence Joe Biden did anything illegal. Both of the Biden's have been clear by Ukrainian authorities who have already investigated the charges. The problem here is, to get the money, under pressure from Trump's extortion, the Ukrainians may have made up lies to succor Trump and get the weapons needed to keep Russia at bay. And despite Biden being cleared of all of this, the far right disinformation mill is already lying about Biden wholesale. This is what such things are illegal and why Trump's actions are illegal and unacceptable.

Of course, if all of this sinks Biden's chances, you all will get Elizabeth Warren as our next president.

Yup, this is the same as the Hillary Benghazi, Uranium 1, emails smears.

Yup, this is the same as the Hillary Benghazi, Uranium 1, emails smears.

Exactly. He thinks if it worked once, it will work again.

And to Half, I will say this. Don't you remember when Trump said if he shot someone on 5th Ave., his supporters wouldn't abandon him? Doesn't that even hint at how disgusting this man is? It's not the Democrats who are deranged. It's the Republicans who enable this corrupt, incompetent man who are deranged, seriously brainwashed or are simply terrified of losing their own power. Did you not hear that Jeff Flake said that about 35 Republican Senators would vote Trump out of office if they could do it off the record? Doesn't that tell you how fearful of Trump's base these chicken shit Senators are?

Well, it appears that Trump may have commited treason. And the punishment for that in the US is death... Not that I want to see him executed. If he committed treason, I'd like to see him in jail. It would be funny if he went to jail and Hillary visited him and he pointed at her and shouted "Lock her up!"

It would be funny if he went to jail and Hillary visited him and he pointed at her and shouted "Lock her up!"
i like that image.
Or, him seeing her thru the bars and forgetting which side he is on....

But treason only carries a death sentence in time of war. I guess that explains why Trump ended all our military adventurism in the first 100 days of his term.

$100B from where? I mean, did he steal it from other communities like he did for wall money?
Are the citizens of the nation better off for this money being spent or did he rob peter to pay paul?

Can you cite this claim, Halfie? Or are you just jabbering something you heard on alt-right media?

It would be funny if he went to jail and Hillary visited him and he pointed at her and shouted "Lock her up!"
i like that image.
Or, him seeing her thru the bars and forgetting which side he is on....

But treason only carries a death sentence in time of war. I guess that explains why Trump ended all our military adventurism in the first 100 days of his term.

Isn't the war on terror still a thing?

Back
Top Bottom