• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump cries treason and spies. Suggests execution is appropriate

As Kamala Harris recently said about this issue, it's like he's a criminal who is asking "Who snitched?"

According to Trump thinking there must be both "High crimes & misdemeanor" it's at minimum the misdemeanor the democrats need for impeachment.

I wonder if Trump would accept two high crimes in lieu of a high crime and a misdemeanor.
I mean, we all know that Trump gets to set the terms of what's required to impeach his ass, regardless of what legal scholars think the Constitution says about it.
Trump knows more about the Constitution than legal scholars. In fact nobody has ever known more about the Constitution than Trump, not even the guy who wrote it. :D

The TDS has gotten SERIOUSLY out of control. There's more evidence Joe Biden committed treason than Trump. I love the fact that this will make the undecided voters swing to Trump because they see how insane the Dems are with their witch hunts. This man has been beaten up every single day since 2015 when he decided to run for President and he's still standing strong. Nothing brings this man down. It's astonishing to me. Despite all this, the Dems still refuse to respect Trump. The TDS is beyond insanity.

"He's a criminal!" they shout as they can't name one crime.

"He's a racist!" they shout as he pumped 100 billion dollars to black communities to fix them up. Didn't know this? Of course not. Leftist media won't mention it because it contradicts "he's a racist!" narrative.
So, Halfie, can you identify ANYTHING in this post that is true?

As Kamala Harris recently said about this issue, it's like he's a criminal who is asking "Who snitched?"

I don't think it's that. It's simply that at this point they have no other choice but to threaten. The facts speak for themselves and they've resorted to bullying and intimidation. The dems have them by the balls and they need to twist hard.

The TDS has gotten SERIOUSLY out of control. There's more evidence Joe Biden committed treason than Trump. I love the fact that this will make the undecided voters swing to Trump because they see how insane the Dems are with their witch hunts. This man has been beaten up every single day since 2015 when he decided to run for President and he's still standing strong. Nothing brings this man down. It's astonishing to me. Despite all this, the Dems still refuse to respect Trump. The TDS is beyond insanity.

"He's a racist!" they shout as he pumped 100 billion dollars to black communities to fix them up. Didn't know this? Of course not. Leftist media won't mention it because it contradicts "he's a racist!" narrative.

The question that remains is whether Halfie is making up or merely repeating these lies, since (s)he can't/won't provide links to reputable sources like any honest broker would be able to do. In either event, the activity is called "trolling". And even this post constitutes a response, for which I apologize!

Last edited:

The question that remains is whether Halfie is making up or merely repeating these lies,
I have noticed that his posting pattern resembles reading out bumperstickers

The South was Right, but he also likes the US flag?

And then a POW/MIA sticker saying Obama didn't give up anything... when Trump got out of the draft?

TRUMP - Brains Balls

And a lack of ability to tell which is which.

Back
Top Bottom