• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump falls!! Hurt too

SLD

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Freethinker
Secret Service agents rushed former President Donald Trump off the stage after he fell to the ground at a rally in Butler, Pennsylvania.

Loud bangs were heard before Trump fell. Agents then helped him stand, and he had blood on his face. He was yelling back to the crowd and raised his fist. He was then taken to a vehicle and evacuated from the scene.

That’s from CNN

It’s breaking news. God I hope to heaven no one tried to kill him. Fuck fuck fuck

ETA. And no i haven’t started to believe in god or heaven.

Possible shots fired. Fuck. What fucking moron did this?!?!?
Within this political setup, could be anyone from any portion of the political spectrum.

The blood seemed inconsequential with a bullet shot. BB gun? However, when he stood up, he looked wobbled, unbalanced, and whiter, presuming blood loss.

And then he gives this power fist thing like he was a civil rights leader who just avoided being killed.

They helped him down the stage. Can't tell if this is because he couldn't or it was help to shield him.

Shots sounded shallow. But I'm not a ballistics expert. Bleeding from behind his ear, implying "shots" came from his right, though maybe his left. Confused how that would be possible without inflicting damage. Also confused there is no one looking at the direction of gunfire.

He doesn't fall to the ground, he seems to crouch down. I'd be stunned if that was a real gun.

Secret Service agents rushed former President Donald Trump off the stage after he fell to the ground at a rally in Butler, Pennsylvania.

Loud bangs were heard before Trump fell. Agents then helped him stand, and he had blood on his face. He was yelling back to the crowd and raised his fist. He was then taken to a vehicle and evacuated from the scene.

That’s from CNN

It’s breaking news. God I hope to heaven no one tried to kill him. Fuck fuck fuck

ETA. And no i haven’t started to believe in god or heaven.
Doesn't matter even if the shooter didn't want to kill him. The right will make up conspiracy theories about it and blame leftists no matter what, and there probably will be retaliation. Which could put us in potential civil war territory.

There was blood on his ear. If that's from a bullet, he's going to win the election for sure.

There was blood on his ear. If that's from a bullet, he's going to win the election for sure.
No conspiracy theory here, but he is "hit" in the ear facing the crowd behind him. If he was targeted by someone with a gun, he is the luckiest fuck on the planet, as one inch and he's dead.

Lots of pops, so there will be a massive scouring for ballistic evidence and we'll find out what was used. Thankfully the ATF is under Biden and we don't need to worry about a report indicating Trump being shot at with 100 mm ordinance.

CT Logs to toss on the fire:
- why so many pop after he is down?
- still surprised those behind him didn't look in a common direction of pops.

Were there any other injuries? Anyone else hit? I heard multiple shots.

Trumpsucker interviewed says someone was killed in the crowd … but damn it looks fake.

Shooter is "neutralized" according to CNN.

CNN reporting one rally member has been killed. Shooter is dead. Based on the reaction of the people on the stage, presuming the rally member wasn't in attendance? And word is the many pops could have been response to the shooter.

Back
Top Bottom