• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump falls!! Hurt too

The most incredible thing is a bunch of people are standing around in the background, cell phones out, waving to cameras. WTF is wrong with those people?!

If others were hurt or killed, then that's terrible. But you know what's happening at Trump campaign HQ right now? Someone is on the phone, asking who took that photo of him defiant with his fist in the air, and another person is on another call with a t-shirt company, asking how long it will take to turn it around and sell on their website.

You know they are.

Trump being shot at is reprehensible.

I'm not exactly happy with him fisting the air and mouthing "fight" multiple times.

And then there is the utter and complete failure of security at this event.

Possible shots fired. Fuck. What fucking moron did this?!?!?
I haven't checked them yet, but I'm guessing every right wing media outlet is already claiming it was a black trans illegal immigrant communist working on behalf of Joe Biden.
And here I thought they were going to drop Soros' name into the mix. Who'd have thought when Trump said he would willingly run unarmed to stop a mass shooting that he was actually full of shit.

Man, I thought Alex Jones was the king of conspiracy theories. Some of you are not far behind.
Which still makes him the king of conspiracy theories, since his conspiracy theories are still more dumb, as you say. Anyway I don't think my idea of potential escalating violence... is really that weird.

Last edited:
One spectator dead and the shooter dead. Definitely a shooter. This is not good. He will play this moment out til the end. Fucktard just turned him into a king. Played right into his hands.

One spectator dead and the shooter dead. Definitely a shooter. This is not good. He will play this moment out til the end. Fucktard just turned him into a king. Played right into his hands.
I expect they are 12 minutes away from kicking in the door to the shooter's home.

Reactions: SLD
Man, I thought Alex Jones was the king of conspiracy theories. Some of you are not far behind.
Dude, the doubt is pretty much gone already. Move the fuck on.

But I do look forward to Trump supporters condemning acts of political violence.
I'll wait for our resident CTers to declare the conspiracy is already dead, if you don't mind.

Reactions: SLD
Well, on the lighter side of assassination attempts, issues of Joe Biden's debate performance just disappeared from existence.

And obviously, it is dreadful that one person lost their life and another is in bad condition.

Next line: This is all Biden and the democrats fault. Mark my words. They will be coming our in droves.

ETA:
“Clearly we’ve seen far left lunatics act on violent rhetoric in the past. This incendiary rhetoric must stop." Steve Scalise

Didn’t take long at all.

Saw a pic going around of him fist in the air, secret service crowded around him, but appear shorter than him because of the angle and being crouched down, and an American flag in the background. It looks so planned a picture that people are talking it as proof it was staged

Reporting the shooter was a sniper from hundreds of yards away.

Fuck Trump is the luckiest fuck on the planet.

Saw a pic going around of him fist in the air, secret service crowded around him, but appear shorter than him because of the angle and being crouched down, and an American flag in the background. It looks so planned a picture that people are talking it as proof it was staged
Yeah, here is the thing. When he got up, he looks angry. Angry Grandpa angry. Also wobbly and pale. He couldn't fake that. I think the person in front of him was a woman and shorter.

Next line: This is all Biden and the democrats fault. Mark my words. They will be coming our in droves.

ETA:
“Clearly we’ve seen far left lunatics act on violent rhetoric in the past. This incendiary rhetoric must stop." Steve Scalise

Didn’t take long at all.
Yeah, bit late for that appeal, when the biggest perpetrator of incendiary rhetoric in recent history just got shot at.

I sincerely doubt that this will dissuade him from doubling-down.

ETA:

Didn’t take long at all.
Yeah, bit late for that appeal, when the biggest perpetrator of incendiary rhetoric in recent history just got shot at.

I sincerely doubt that this will dissuade him from doubling-down.
Especially when his first instinct was to fist pump and mouth "fight!"

Secret Service agents rushed former President Donald Trump off the stage after he fell to the ground at a rally in Butler, Pennsylvania.

Loud bangs were heard before Trump fell. Agents then helped him stand, and he had blood on his face. He was yelling back to the crowd and raised his fist. He was then taken to a vehicle and evacuated from the scene.

That’s from CNN

It’s breaking news. God I hope to heaven no one tried to kill him. Fuck fuck fuck

ETA. And no i haven’t started to believe in god or heaven.
Why would you hope no one tried to kill him?

Back
Top Bottom