• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump is God’s Chosen Candidate - and he should be crowned King.

SLD

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Freethinker
So I was watching the documentary “Bad Faith”. Very frightening. Christianity really does suck. I mean it really is an evil religion that is hellbent on destroying our democracy and replacing it with a Christian nationalist theocratic state, where all of us become second class citizens.

Violence may be our only avenue to preserve our freedoms. Seriously.

The Republican Party has one the presidential popular vote only once since 1989 in 2004. But it has, by hook and crook managed to stay in the seat of power and shape the Supreme Court how they want it. And it will give them permanent majorities even though Americans, for the most part, don’t want it.

I found a Facebook group that openly advocates for Trump as king. It’s horrifying. Here’s their logo:

IMG_6984.jpeg

we’re doomed. Fuck Christianity.

Gotta say, you're a bit behind the times;

210303-trump-statue-cpac-al-1202.jpg

Trump has been the conservatives God Emperor for quite some years now.

Militant stupidity. No wonder young Americans are abandoning Christianity in droves. Being driven out of Christianity by the stupid.

So I was watching the documentary “Bad Faith”. Very frightening. Christianity really does suck. I mean it really is an evil religion that is hellbent on destroying our democracy and replacing it with a Christian nationalist theocratic state, where all of us become second class citizens.

The Republican Party has one the presidential popular vote only once since 1989 in 2004. But it has, by hook and crook managed to stay in the seat of power and shape the Supreme Court how they want it. And it will give them permanent majorities even though Americans, for the most part, don’t want it.

I found a Facebook group that openly advocates for Trump as king. It’s horrifying. Here’s their logo:

View attachment 46697

I think those people need the Ten Commandments up in their rooms to remind them not to make graven images.

That is ridiculous beyond compare.
And oddly enough predicted in their holy book the Book of Revelations. His support among the "religious" is unprecedented. Well, until you recognize the support among the religious that George Wallace and Strom Thurmond received. But they didn't have cult worship status.

Christianity really does suck. I mean it really is an evil religion that is hellbent on destroying our democracy and replacing it with a Christian nationalist theocratic state, where all of us become second class citizens.

I'm just waiting on god telling Brandon not to run. But I expect 'Dr" Jill to overrule.

View attachment 46697

That looks very much like satire. "Mike Oxmaul"? Really?

I feel certain it is satirical.

The M.O. joke was used in the Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw movie five years ago.

Back
Top Bottom