• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump is headed for a win, says professor who has predicted 30 years of presidential outcomes correctly

Indeed Saudi is, and we armed it to the teeth with the latest modern weaponry technology. For Hilary surely business as usual would also equate to dangerous insane policies.

Easy for you to say.

She would be saddled with the weight of decades of bad US policy.

What exactly can she do to the Saudi dictatorship at this point? Attack it? Pull out US business interests? They will be replaced by Chinese business interests.

The only coherent plan to deal with Saudi Arabia is massive research into alternative energy sources.

Trump's foreign policy is to do whatever he pulls out of his ass today. He has no plan, no coherent picture, no knowledge of history. He is a dangerous bull to let loose with real power anywhere.

Interesting you say that. I was doing some consultancy on new fuels. Renewable energy may be a force around 2030. Sounds like Trump is repeating earlier US policy on the Middle East :)

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed Saudi is, and we armed it to the teeth with the latest modern weaponry technology. For Hilary surely business as usual would also equate to dangerous insane policies.

Easy for you to say.

She would be saddled with the weight of decades of bad US policy.

What exactly can she do to the Saudi dictatorship at this point? Attack it? Pull out US business interests? They will be replaced by Chinese business interests.

The only coherent plan to deal with Saudi Arabia is massive research into alternative energy sources.

Trump's foreign policy is to do whatever he pulls out of his ass today. He has no plan, no coherent picture, no knowledge of history. He is a dangerous bull to let loose with real power anywhere.

Interesting you say that. I was doing some consultancy on new fuels. Renewable energy may be a force around 2030. Sounds like Trump is repeating earlier US policy on the Middle East :)

Trump will not win this election, but Clinton can lose it.

That reminds me of the UK elections between Kinnock (Labour) and Major (conservative). The comment was that Major didn't win but Kinnock lost. As for Hilary you could be right.

Well, Kinnock was (supposedly) 'Welsh', and Mrs Clinton is female, so there you are then!

Left wing George Galloway former Labour then Respect MP thinks Hilary is worse than Trump

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/george-galloway-trump-clinton-224001#ixzz4LSLIzgq5
"Hilary Clinton is even more dangerous for the world and American than Trump".

I tend to agree with this.

- - - Updated - - -

That reminds me of the UK elections between Kinnock (Labour) and Major (conservative). The comment was that Major didn't win but Kinnock lost. As for Hilary you could be right.

Well, Kinnock was (supposedly) 'Welsh', and Mrs Clinton is female, so there you are then!

If you said that Kinnock is Welsh and Clinton is supposedly female, that could lose her the election.

Left wing George Galloway former Labour then Respect MP thinks Hilary is worse than Trump

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/george-galloway-trump-clinton-224001#ixzz4LSLIzgq5

- - - Updated - - -

If you said that Kinnock is Welsh and Clinton is supposedly female, that could lose her the election.

You agree with Trump's foreign policy? Therefore, you agree with Trump that the US shouldn't have left Iraq? That we should put US ground troops into Syria. Reinvade Iraq. Take all the oil that is generated in areas that we have ground troops? Encourage South Korea and Japan to develop their own nuclear weapons. Cease the agreement with Iran. And then maybe take the 1.7 billion back from Iran (by the way, that was Iranian money. They paid us $400 billion for weapons that we didn't deliver in the 1970s).

If you agree with the above, would you be willing to send your children to the ME? Tell me why I should be excited to send my daughter into the hell hole that is the ME. Please help me understand what is to like about Trump's foreign policy.

- - - Updated - - -

You agree with Trump's foreign policy? Therefore, you agree with Trump that the US shouldn't have left Iraq? That we should put US ground troops into Syria. Reinvade Iraq. Take all the oil that is generated in areas that we have ground troops? Encourage South Korea and Japan to develop their own nuclear weapons. Cease the agreement with Iran. And then maybe take the 1.7 billion back from Iran (by the way, that was Iranian money. They paid us $400 billion for weapons that we didn't deliver in the 1970s).

If you agree with the above, would you be willing to send your children to the ME? Tell me why I should be excited to send my daughter into the hell hole that is the ME. Please help me understand what is to like about Trump's foreign policy.

The object was not to say who is the best but the least worse. I may also add least insane foreign policy.
We shouldn't have gone into Iraq in the first place nor should we go in again

I may also add least insane foreign policy.

Yeah, it's much more sane to have supported the invasion of Iraq, then deny having done so. ROFL!

The object was not to say who is the best but the least worse. I may also add least insane foreign policy.

I'm not following you. Let's make it easy, HRC does not want to reoccupy Iraq with US troops. The Donald does. Which do you prefer?

I'm not following you. Let's make it easy, HRC does not want to reoccupy Iraq with US troops. The Donald does. Which do you prefer?

What they will have said in retrospect means nothing. It's better that the US does not start pushing troops in into the Middle East, which HRC was eager to do. Trump wants the Arab countries to foot the bill for US troops; hence a fat chance that will happen. Unless there is a very good reason there is no need for US to continue to cause havoc in the Middle East. The question now is, who will lose the election?

There again HRC said during the debate (re ISIS)

“We're making progress. Our military is assisting in Iraq. And we're hoping within a year we'll be able to push them out of Iraq and really squeeze them in Syria. … I would also do everything possible to take out their leadership.”
The US public hear every so often. The war is a very difficult one which in retrospect should not have started in the first place.
I doubt if Trump could get the allies in the Middle East to foot the bill for US troops either.

Yeah maybe Trump will nuke Europe like he says he hasn't ruled out. Would be good news for everyone.
No president has ruled out nuking europe.

Lol! No president has ruled out placing a massive hydrogen bomb in a deep hole in the moon and blowing it to bits either. But then, none of them has suggested such a thing. Trumpf, OTOH...

No president has ruled out nuking europe.

Lol! No president has ruled out placing a massive hydrogen bomb in a deep hole in the moon and blowing it to bits either. But then, none of them has suggested such a thing. Trumpf, OTOH...
I guess you're not aware of our plans to nuke Russia should the need arise?

Or our plans to deploy theater nukes to halt a soviet invasion of western europe?

Or our plans to deploy theater nukes to halt a soviet invasion of western europe?

Of course I am aware of those threats/plans. "The need" to nuke Russia is predicated on their indulgence in a first strike, last time I heard. Trumples doesn't even know what "First Strike Policy" is. Asked, he contradicted himself: "I wouldn't do first strike. I wouldn't take anything off the table." THAT is scary. More so than any ruminations about blowing up the moon...

Of course I am aware of those threats/plans. "The need" to nuke Russia is predicated on their indulgence in a first strike, last time I heard. Trumples doesn't even know what "First Strike Policy" is. Asked, he contradicted himself: "I wouldn't do first strike. I wouldn't take anything off the table." THAT is scary. More so than any ruminations about blowing up the moon...
Good, then we agree that no president has ever ruled out nuking europe.

Except Trump would be nuking Europe to help Russia.

Good, then we agree that no president has ever ruled out nuking europe.

At least one (Ford) ruled out nuking anyone as a first strike. Blastula makes a good point too... not that it can't be negated by equivocation if Trumpsters feel the need.

The only indications are that NATO with the help of the USA has been building up its nuclear shield close to the Russian borders. Then Russia has also threatened to use Nuclear weapons over the Ukraine dispute. Ideally both should be focussing on the threat of global terrorism not no trying to maintain superiority over world politics, in which the US tends to be more prone to.

Except Trump would be nuking Europe to help Russia.

The Americans don't seem to realise that the cold war ended (or should have) with the collapse of communism. The US and Russia now have common goals to combat global terrorism which should be the main issue.

I have a neo con arguing with me right now that communism did not collapse and is indeed growing.

The Americans don't seem to realise that the cold war ended (or should have) with the collapse of communism. The US and Russia now have common goals to combat global terrorism which should be the main issue.

I have a neo con arguing with me right now that communism did not collapse and is indeed growing.

In Russia it's the largest opposition party but only arond 19 percent of the vote. In European terms however this is quite high.

Back
Top Bottom