• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump Personal Valet Tests Positive

Actually, if you search "Abbott rapid result test device", there are only two hits on Google.

President Doofus said:
"She is a wonderful young woman, Katie," he said. "She tested very good for a long period of time. And then all of a sudden today she tested positive."

"So, she tested positive out of the blue," he continued. "This is why the whole concept of tests aren't necessarily, right, the tests are perfect but something can happen between a test where it's good and then something happens and then all of a sudden, she was tested very recently and tested negative."

I wonder what could have happened? One day she was testing so good for so long, but then one day not so good. How???? It's such a mystery. He better get the best scientists to shine a very powerful light on it.

President Doofus said:
"She is a wonderful young woman, Katie," he said. "She tested very good for a long period of time. And then all of a sudden today she tested positive."

"So, she tested positive out of the blue," he continued. "This is why the whole concept of tests aren't necessarily, right, the tests are perfect but something can happen between a test where it's good and then something happens and then all of a sudden, she was tested very recently and tested negative."

I wonder what could have happened? One day she was testing so good for so long, but then one day not so good. How???? It's such a mystery. He better get the best scientists to shine a very powerful light on it.
This makes sense, for Trump. In his comment about the Vets being too "pure" to catch COVID19, he clearly thinks that only bad people tend to get it.
So, if she tested "pure," once, that should be enough. She goes on the NICE list, not NAUGHTY. That she is positive NOW means, to him, she must have done wrong. Or the test is faulty. Rigged, maybe. But testing often is just causing these problems, not mapping solutions.

Among the many things that the idiots in the WH don't seem to understand is that the COVID-19 tests aren't perfect and there can be false negative results. So, having a test everyday is one of the stupidest things I've heard, when the people who are being tested aren't wearing masks or social distancing. Plus, considering that health care workers have had such poor access to testing and PPE, it certainly looks very arrogant to have a daily test, especially when you aren't practicing any preventative guidelines.

I'm sure y'all have seen Trump and company stand close to each other during many of these little updates, actually rallies, that he gives, without even wearing masks. It's very odd that a man who is often considered germaphobic has been so careless, regarding this virus, which is far deadlier than most of the "germs" that we come into contact with on an average day. Yet, due to vanity, and a desire to play down the potential harm of this pandemic, Trump and Pence refuse to take proper precautions or to set an example of the rest of the country.

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/false-negatives-covid19-tests-symptoms-assume-you-have-illness

Early research indicates that a common test for COVID-19 may produce “false negatives” up to 30 percent of the time.
Experts say the inaccuracies are probably caused by the collection of samples, not the actual laboratory testing.
They say that people who have COVID-19 symptoms should assume they have the illness even if they test negative to avoid further spreading the virus.

I first became interested in reading about false negative results, after reading about the experiences of some people who were obviously infected with this virus, while their test results were negative, apparently false negative.

If these idiots in the WH become infected, it's due to their own stupidity for not following the precautions recommended but the CDC.

When it comes to medical tests, nothing is 100 percent accurate, plus there is always the possibility that the test wasn't done correctly.

If these idiots in the WH become infected, it's due to their own stupidity for not following the precautions recommended but the CDC.

If these idiots in the WH become infected, do you (or anyone else in this thread) believe we would be informed of that fact?

As to false negatives, Rep. Katie Porter likely had one, as did Congressional candidate Cori Bush. Both women had symptoms typical of COVID-19, but both women tested negative.

President Doofus said:

He probably thinks she failed because she didn’t study hard enough.

As to false negatives, Rep. Katie Porter likely had one, as did Congressional candidate Cori Bush. Both women had symptoms typical of COVID-19, but both women tested negative.

False negatives are much more common if an antigen test is used because after the body starts to make antibodies to the (viral) antigen, the antibodies bind to the antigen and make the antigen undetectable.

I don't understand how this could happen. Do they not hold the magic scroll of protection?

God knows his own and protects them. Unfortunately, they don't realize they're not actually doing God's work.

Well, I'm sure Trump won't ever get it at all seeing how he's actually been dead for years and his corpse is being animated by the dumbest demons they could find in hell.

I don't understand how this could happen. Do they not hold the magic scroll of protection?

God knows his own and protects them. Unfortunately, they don't realize they're not actually doing God's work.

Well, I'm sure Trump won't ever get it at all seeing how he's actually been dead for years and his corpse is being animated by the dumbest demons they could find in hell.

That and the tanning booth is killing the virus if it gets on him.

April Ryan is a well respected journalist.

A "well respected journalist"? "on good authority"? "may have been impacted!"? We're setting the bar awfully low these days.
Touche! I've read articles about the on-goings in North Korea that had more meat to it.

Yes, they are allegedly required to wear face masks in the West Wing now. That certainly indicates a level of risk that is currently being seen there.

Back
Top Bottom