• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump Tells Christians They Won’t Have to Vote in Future: ‘We’ll Have It Fixed’

Not to worry, Righties will say we misquoted Trump and that he didn't actually say what we heard him say.
On the Christian forums they say "Only he can explain what he meant" and "Fixed can mean a lot of things. Doesn't have to be in an illegal context" and "Looks like we'll have to wait until Trump explains it."
Anyway his Christian supporters don't have any problems with what he said... which will come in handy for him if he gets in power again. And they forget about the Capitol attack...
You mean the attack on the Capitol orchestrated by George Soros, the Globalists, the MSM, the FBI and BLM?

He's talking about creating the thought police here.
I wish to clarify: my previous 6,010 posts on this forum were role-play, i.e., this is how I would write if I were a nasty atheist, and see, this is the snark and disrespect and sacrilege I would indulge in, if I didn't believe in Jehovah God. It was purely to instruct the faithful.
Sing with me, won't you: 'Jesus loves me, this I know, for the Bible tells me so. Little ones to Him belong, they are weak, but He is strong!'

You mean the attack on the Capitol orchestrated by George Soros

I hope that's sarcasm. If not, putting you on ignore.
Read the rest of what I wrote and maybe you will figure it out if I was being sarcastic - or satirical, sheesh :rolleyes:

I can't always tell with newbies. *shrug*
Hence reading ALL of the post I made. Besides, under my username it says "Liberal" which should be a dead giveaway ;)

You mean the attack on the Capitol orchestrated by George Soros

I hope that's sarcasm. If not, putting you on ignore.
Read the rest of what I wrote and maybe you will figure it out if I was being sarcastic - or satirical, sheesh :rolleyes:

I can't always tell with newbies. *shrug*
Hence reading ALL of the post I made. Besides, under my username it says "Liberal" which should be a dead giveaway ;)
It's election season, false flag stuff happens.

Although I'm not even sure we really have election "season" anymore. This forum was originally created to catch all the election related stuff from it's parent and would then be put back in the closest when the discussion wound down. It no longer has a season.

In case anyone still has extremely unreasonable doubts about Project 2025 or Trump's desires to be a dictator:

He's talking about creating the thought police here.

I grew up in the Church of Christ. If they don't get their way they are somehow being persecuted. And while a lot of them will try to wiggle around it if asked they believe if their church ever grew large enough its members could take over a government those members would be duty bound to make any other church or religion illegal. The reasoning goes is that the Church of Christ is the one true shit, I mean church, sorry. God ordained government to punish lawbreakers and conning people and cheating them is wrong. The greatest conand cheating is to teach false doctrine leading them to go to hell. Therefore Church of Christ members in government should stop anyone not Church of Christ from preaching anything the Church of Christ doesn't teach. In this regard they are just like the Catholics. I have actually gotten several of their preachers to admit this.

I can't imagine the batshit crazy you may find in the Baptist Church or the more fundamentalist Global Methodist or Assembly of God, ect.

I'm Muslim. Just because people don't do things the way I think they should or believe the way I should doesn't mean I am being persecuted . It may perturb me sometimes the things I hear and see, but no ones actively trying to harm me.

Here's what some of Trump's biggest fans were talking about in 2021:
The message was clear to those well-versed in QAnon lore: “the Storm” – the day of reckoning when Donald Trump and his faithful allies in the military would declare martial law, round up all their many political enemies, and send them to Guantánamo Bay for execution by hanging

Why do so many not take him at his word?

This comment came up for discussion at my coffeehouse this morning. One guy, who is conservative, and a Christian, was all over it, saying how could he say something like this, and generally all over Trump. His brother jumped to Trump’s defense, saying that he just meant that things would be so good that you wouldn’t have to vote. I was like why can’t you just take him for his word? This isn’t the first time he’s said something like this. He’s bragged about becoming a dictator, he’s used quotes from Hitler, he’s promised to take revenge against his enemies . . . What the fuck more do you need to know? He will do this. Or at least try. And when he claims immunity, the courts will uphold it.

Fuck Trump.
Some things he says are bullshit. What he says others do. The tableau he paints.

He is an abject liar about the world and his reasons for doing what he does.

He lies when he says what he will or won't do, when those messages are directed towards opponents.

But you damn well better pay attention, because sometimes he tells the truth, or tells a lie that exposes what his truth really is. You have to be paying attention to the dog whistles and the things that are meant to rise above the noise, because his followers certainly do that, and there very much is certain information encoded into that storm of lies.

This is information he is obligated to transmit because without transmission, coding, and understanding by the mob, he couldn't effectively use that mob.

He is a liar, but he still must have a way of speaking his truth.
If he didn't, he couldn't get what he wanted, and he often has gotten what he wants.

Why do so many not take him at his word?

This comment came up for discussion at my coffeehouse this morning. One guy, who is conservative, and a Christian, was all over it, saying how could he say something like this, and generally all over Trump. His brother jumped to Trump’s defense, saying that he just meant that things would be so good that you wouldn’t have to vote. I was like why can’t you just take him for his word? This isn’t the first time he’s said something like this. He’s bragged about becoming a dictator, he’s used quotes from Hitler, he’s promised to take revenge against his enemies . . . What the fuck more do you need to know? He will do this. Or at least try. And when he claims immunity, the courts will uphold it.

Fuck Trump.
Some things he says are bullshit. What he says others do. The tableau he paints.

He is an abject liar about the world and his reasons for doing what he does.

He lies when he says what he will or won't do, when those messages are directed towards opponents.

But you damn well better pay attention, because sometimes he tells the truth, or tells a lie that exposes what his truth really is. You have to be paying attention to the dog whistles and the things that are meant to rise above the noise, because his followers certainly do that, and there very much is certain information encoded into that storm of lies.

This is information he is obligated to transmit because without transmission, coding, and understanding by the mob, he couldn't effectively use that mob.

He is a liar, but he still must have a way of speaking his truth.
If he didn't, he couldn't get what he wanted, and he often has gotten what he wants.

If they realize he’s just saying shit, why would they vote for him? What’s he going to say next? Nuke Mexico? Oh he’s just joshing!

Trump: The J6 hostages were heroes!
Conservatives: yah, free the hostages. Free the hostages!
Liberals: wtf

Trump: I want to be your Christian dictator.
Conservatives: Yah!
Liberals: wtf

Conservative: why do liberals have such TDS?

Back
Top Bottom