• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump threats to TV stations running truthful ads demonstrating Trump lies

Not surprising at all. He is such a narcissist he thinks this is okay to do.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/re...could-pull-their-licenses-over-anti-trump-ad/

Scumbag Trump campaign threatens TV stations airing truthful anti-Trump ads demonstrating Trump lies during pandemic.

Read letter at the bottom of the story.

Fucking moronic. That whining threat is just a propaganda piece, not a legal "letter" of any sort. Why are the addressees redacted? Is it intended only for his rabid fans, perchance?
No context provided where the "letter" alleges it would clarify Trump's meaning, just scattershot allegations amounting to "we don't like how they said it." Well, put on your big boy pants and deal with it. We don't like how the Dotard said it either.

Priorities USA should counter with even more airing of the quotes in question. I've listened to them, and there is no question that Dotard was insinuating that the threat was being overblown by democrats - IOW the virus threat was a hoax. This is one of those things where the more the Trump Superpackers challenge it, the more opportunities arise to spread the dreaded truth.

I thought it was that Trump said the Democratic labeling of Trump's initial response to Covid-19 being poor at best and counterproductive was the hoax. He explicitly said that, but he insinuated/dogwhistled that the virus was not a big deal.

Criticism that is somewhat in the ballpark is never a hoax, unless you have Trump's psychological make up.

I am not saying that Trump is good, in fact it is pathetic the way he is acting. But I want to be precise.

He is not like African leaders who said that HIV does not cause AIDS. But he is pretty close.

I thought it was that Trump said the Democratic labeling of Trump's initial response to Covid-19 being poor at best and counterproductive was the hoax. He explicitly said that, but he insinuated/dogwhistled that the virus was not a big deal.

Criticism that is somewhat in the ballpark is never a hoax, unless you have Trump's psychological make up.

I am not saying that Trump is good, in fact it is pathetic the way he is acting. But I want to be precise.

Why? This is politics, not science. And certainly not grenades or horseshoes...

He is not like African leaders who said that HIV does not cause AIDS. But he is pretty close.

He is EXACTLY like that. His intent is a 1:1 match, to be ...uh, precise.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PoliticalV...urce=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Trump's efforts to downplay the threat are lethal lies.

barack.jpg

Why? This is politics, not science. And certainly not grenades or horseshoes...

He is EXACTLY like that. His intent is a 1:1 match, to be ...uh, precise.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PoliticalV...urce=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Trump's efforts to downplay the threat are lethal lies.

View attachment 26763

Because those outbreaks weren't as deadly. Ask yourself these questions:

Is it Trump's fault the virus has taken over Italy?

Is it Trump's fault the virus took over China?

Is it Trump's fault the virus took over Japan?

Is it Trump's fault the virus took over Iran?

Is it Trump's fault the virus is seen in parts of Africa?

If you answer yes to any of these, you are a delusional person. If you anser no to all of these, then you understand Trump is not responsible for the spread in the U.S.

C'mon guys, stop with the TDS! It's out of control!

They should obey the cease and desist--and quit reporting His Flatulence's lies.

If you answer yes to any of these, you are a delusional person. If you anser no to all of these, then you understand Trump is not responsible for the spread in the U.S.

China has something like 5x our population, a lot higher population density and the virus was active there for at least a month longer than it has been active here.

Yet despite this His Flatulence has managed to make us #1 in infections. MAGA!

China has something like 5x our population, a lot higher population density and the virus was active there for at least a month longer than it has been active here.

You still think it's Trump's fault. This is pure delusion and TDS.

If someone in the heart of Africa started screaming, "Curse you for making Africa have this virus, Trump!!!" that would be severe TDS would it not?

uh huh.
You can point to anyone blaming Trump for Italy's epidemic?

Again, we hold him responsible for his actions, and inaction.
Rather than defend against criticism NO ONE is fucking making, see if you can defend, say, cutting CDCs budget? Something Trump actually did.

Defend lying about the threat, maybe?
Explain why it's a good thing to take medical advice off the internet, and offer it on national TV and MAKE PEOPLE DIE!?

The person making up fantasies is calling everyone else delusional. Where I live, we call that irony.

Defend lying about the threat, maybe?

Well, he has done enough ... uh, fabricating... prevaricating ... exhibiting mendacity or abysmal ignorance about the threat himself :

My prediction is that by April we will be laughing going,
"Remember how everyone panicked over the coronavirus
because the media started fear mongering?"

MAGA USA
We are now leading the world in total cases, new cases and active cases of COVFEFE-19.
Set another new record today for the 10th (?) day in a row, with 401 deaths. Soon we'll have the lead in total dead.
But don't worry - we'll be laughing by Wednesday. See y'awl in church on the 12th!*

* Don't forget to Bring Out Your Dead before leaving for church

You still think it's Trump's fault. This is pure delusion and TDS.

If someone in the heart of Africa started screaming, "Curse you for making Africa have this virus, Trump!!!" that would be severe TDS would it not?

The fact that the virus exists and is causing illness is not Trump's fault. The fact that he downplayed the threat and instead of listening to experts about the level of threat and oh, say: failed to start restricting access from affected countries (China), failed to call back into force the pandemic team that Obama established, failed to ensure that the US not only had sufficient masks, gloves, respirators for our own population if the virus made it to the US but also to aid our allies and trade partners if they need it--and instead worried about his chances for re-election and making a buck---Yeah, that's Trump's fault. May he face the judgment for it.

Back
Top Bottom