• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump Voters - Do you believe that President Trump won the election

So let me get this straight. If a lawyer takes a sworn affidavit into court and then the witness wont testify when they call him to the stand....the lawyer gets sanctioned??:confused:

Why are you ducking my question? Again: what is your allegation of massive voter fraud and where is your evidence. The allegations of fraud from your side has caused great harassment to the mostly volunteer and/or minimum wage poll workers. These people are highly motivated to deliver a fair election. And in my eyes, they did their job. Our elections are amazingly fair and above board. Your side has presented evidence (that hasn't been collaborated) to mostly conservative courts that has lost more than 60 times. If you have evidence otherwise, please put it up. Otherwise, please shut the fuck up and quick people's lives in danger (mostly republicans by the way). The riots yesterday and the blood are on the hands of the Trumpsters who are traitors in my view.
Im not ducking anything. Im not even making the claim their evidence is valid. What I am saying is that this should be going to court. Other than the courts time, whats to lose? OTOH deciding in court brings everything out in the daylight and gives all sides their side of the story.

After all, thats what the courts are meant to do right? To arbitrate disputes without going to violence.

So let me get this straight. If a lawyer takes a sworn affidavit into court and then the witness wont testify when they call him to the stand....the lawyer gets sanctioned??:confused:

Why are you ducking my question? Again: what is your allegation of massive voter fraud and where is your evidence. The allegations of fraud from your side has caused great harassment to the mostly volunteer and/or minimum wage poll workers. These people are highly motivated to deliver a fair election. And in my eyes, they did their job. Our elections are amazingly fair and above board. Your side has presented evidence (that hasn't been collaborated) to mostly conservative courts that has lost more than 60 times. If you have evidence otherwise, please put it up. Otherwise, please shut the fuck up and quick people's lives in danger (mostly republicans by the way). The riots yesterday and the blood are on the hands of the Trumpsters who are traitors in my view.
Im not ducking anything. Im not even making the claim their evidence is valid. What I am saying is that this should be going to court. Other than the courts time, whats to lose? OTOH deciding in court brings everything out in the daylight and gives all sides their side of the story.

After all, thats what the courts are meant to do right? To arbitrate disputes without going to violence.

The court's time is absolutely something most courts don't have any of to lose.

But beyond that, the court's legitimacy and the reasonable expectations of law. Not every story needs all sides aired. Flat earth for example. Or, well, Trump's evidence-free and clearly very badly executed "lawsuits".

Fuck off with that noise.

deciding in court brings everything out in the daylight and gives all sides their side of the story.
That's already been done, and a lot of the proceedings, if not all, have transcripts that you can look up and read for yourself.

And I love how he fails to understand that when this kind of shit DID make it in front of a judge the judge told them to fuck off and stop wasting his time if they couldn't produce evidence, which they didn't, so the case was dismissed with prejudice

deciding in court brings everything out in the daylight and gives all sides their side of the story.
That's already been done, and a lot of the proceedings, if not all, have transcripts that you can look up and read for yourself.

And I love how he fails to understand that when this kind of shit DID make it in front of a judge the judge told them to fuck off and stop wasting his time if they couldn't produce evidence, which they didn't, so the case was dismissed with prejudice

It wasn't just one judge. At last count that I saw, the fraud allegations have been presented to courts 49 times, all have been thrown out. Thrown out by mostly conservative judges.

It wasn't just one judge. At last count that I saw, the fraud allegations have been presented to courts 49 times, all have been thrown out. Thrown out by mostly conservative judges.

Not only conservative judges, but Trump appointees.

The entire thing is so pathetic.

But whsst would the point be if the litigant has no standing? That means he has no right to get the remedy he's seeking in the suit.
THAT means that if the court grants him his request, it's violating someone else's rights.
So, even if his accusations are right, the court goes thru the motions, hears the evidence, finds for the plaintiff....but nothing happens because the court doesn't owe you anything in this case?
Doesn't that inconvenience the defendant to no purpose? Making him pay lawyer fees for public drama? Who could he then sue for compensation, the plaintiff for bringing suit? The court for staging spectacle?

I don't like the color your house is painted. Can i sue you to change it? I don't see your house from any of my windows, it does not affect properrty values of anything i own, you did not buy the paint from a competitor of mine. Should you have to find a lawyer and make time to appear in court so i can rant about your clashing color choices?

If you show up at court with JH Pulitzer as your cybersecurity "expert" and the court dismisses you right out of the gate. You have been to court. And court told you to pound sand because you came with some charlatan scammer posing as a security expert. In other words you came with zero evidence.

Then you show up in court with a sworn affidavit from a "Dominion Technician" whistleblower. Except she doesn't blow a whistler. She just repeats what she saw on youtube and OANN. Turns out she was a temporary worker that cleaned polling stations and had no insider information to share. So you get shown that door.

In both cases you manage to find some sympathetic legislators that will let you spew your lies without putting you under oath.

Rinse and repeat dozens of times. I'd say team Cruz/Trump has been to court plenty and aired their side publicly plenty. Verdict is that they are lying shitbags. Seriously, JH Pulitzer is one of their star "experts". Fucking hell. Lets get Ken Hamm and that ancient aliens guy on that team.

So call me a complete idiot if you like. And call half of the country idiots too if you like. But they should be fucking bringing this to court even if the other side thinks it is completely frivolous. Bring it to court and then dismiss it and then at least there can be the possibility of seeing the dismissed evidence.
They did. And the court threw it out.

62 times (and counting)..... many, if not most, of those rulings were from republican judges, many of them appointed by the orange shitgibbon. So yeah, any claims of bias is way off base.

Rinse and repeat dozens of times. I'd say team Cruz/Trump has been to court plenty and aired their side publicly plenty. Verdict is that they are lying shitbags. Seriously, JH Pulitzer is one of their star "experts". Fucking hell. Lets get Ken Hamm and that ancient aliens guy on that team.
Or the UPS witness who later said he didn't read the affadavit he signed when they gave it to him. And later later tried to say he stood by the statement he was given. He's a favorite.

Or the UPS witness who later said he didn't read the affadavit he signed when they gave it to him. And later later tried to say he stood by the statement he was given. He's a favorite.

https://twitter.com/film_girl/status/1344595698172366848

A twitter thread on Pulitzer. Interesting info in it.

If you are a Trump voter, do you believe Mr. Trump won the election? If so, on what do you base your belief?

If you do not believe Mr. Trump won the election, what is your view of his attempts to overturn the results?
I feel about the same way this election that I did when I voted for Al Gore when he lost over Florida. In both cases, there is really no way to determine who really won or not. They were both very close elections with a lot of reporting of ways votes could be miss counted. In the case of Gore, I have even read articles saying that he actually won Florida even though we know that election was firmly decided by the supreme court. What really disappoints me in retrospect about Gore is that had he been POTUS I honestly believe we would not have messed around with the Iraq war like we did. History would have played out far different IMO.

So when an election is so close with so much known fraud ....perhaps they should just flip a coin. That way you still benefit from the certainty of a firm outcome and the losers go away with a little less bad taste in their mouth. It is one thing to lose over a random flip of a coin but much worse to believe you have been swindled.

Anyway as for the second part of your OP. Trump is an alpha personality much more than Al Gore. And as such, its no surprise to me that he would stay in the game a lot longer. He is not used to losing.

How is getting over 8 million less votes "a close election"??? Can you even count to 8 million?... go ahead and see how big a number that is... each number is an American citizen that you seem to wish to disregard because you didn't get what you wanted due to being in the minority opinion. It would take 3 months to count all the way to 8 million non-stop, 1 per second.
close election? lol!

Impeached President Trump lost his second term by more votes than any president in history.
President Elect Biden won more votes than any other President in history.

close election? really?

Putin must be laughing his ass off right now.

I can't wait until someone makes an AI that produces photorealistic images of putin engaging in degrading sex acts.

If that really be the case, they would obviously take the case in court and then judge it in default upon seeing no one coming forward with any evidence. But we can not see any cases come to court for everyone to see in the full daylight. Because then the public can see for themselves how honest our elections are rather than take the words of our Democrat leaders.

And the lawyer who brought it would be sanctioned.

No. When you file a case you indicate what you intend to prove. If it is obvious that you knew you couldn't prove it you're in trouble.

Back
Top Bottom