• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump Voters - Do you believe that President Trump won the election

Trump losing is not that big of deal to me as I felt with Gore vs Bush. Largely because Gore would have made a huge difference with not going to war with Iraq (as happened under Bush/Cheney). Whereas the difference between Trump and Biden is probably only going to be small things like more taxation on the middle class. I will not like the additional taxes but I will probably survive.

But what really bothers me this time around is the fact that they won't even look at the evidence in court. They are telling all of us by doing that...that elections do not matter anymore in the US.

And that should even bother a Biden supporter.

The "evidence" in court has not been presented because lying in court can get you thrown in jail.
If that really be the case, they would obviously take the case in court and then judge it in default upon seeing no one coming forward with any evidence. But we can not see any cases come to court for everyone to see in the full daylight. Because then the public can see for themselves how honest our elections are rather than take the words of our Democrat leaders.

But what really bothers me this time around is the fact that they won't even look at the evidence in court.
Where is it? They have cried 'WOLF!!' in the media, but when they're under oath, in front of a guy that can hold them in contempt, they back down. Make smaller claims. Bullshit charges. Conspiracy whines.
And they did this over fifty times.
THAT misuse of yhe courts should bother any American.

[MENTION=563]RVonse[/MENTION]; you better get that evidence to Trump's legal team asap!

Also, Biden/Harris supporters overwhelmingly stayed home during this pandemic and Trump dipshits overwhelmingly did not.

There were Biden/Harris signs all over deeply red areas, meaning probably there were many times more B/H supporters in those areas who were not comfortable with putting out signs that they knew would attract violent nazi shitheads who support Trump.

The Internet and social media showed a shit ton of support for B/H.

If outdoor crowds at cult rallies during a pandemic is what you consider to be evidence of popularity, then I guess your mantra is true that you have no way of knowing what's true or not and therefore the only option is to go with what you want to see.

I feel about the same way this election that I did when I voted for Al Gore when he lost over Florida. In both cases, there is really no way to determine who really won or not.

Have you ever considered that you might not have a firm grasp on reality? Just maybe that you might want to rethink your premises?

Rvonse, when none of what you are saying pans out, will you accept that Giuliani is a lying fraud?

lol, no of course you won't. Say hi to Q for me.
I guess Rudy could be lying but so does the media. So I tend to favor Rudy telling the truth over the media considering he has a reputation to preserve.

But we will all see in the end.

In both cases, there is really no way to determine who really won or not.

Right! Losing the popular vote by 543,895 is about the same as WINNING BY SEVEN MILLION, and ONE electoral vote is the same as SEVENTY TWO electoral votes.

Do you need a PhD in false equivalence to maintain unflagging belief in your moronic wannabe dictator?
Do you major in gullibility so you can believe in magical demokratz with the ability to carry out a massive nationwide voter fraud conspiracy without leaving any trace of evidence and without a single witness to any fraudulent act? If you think Democrats can do that, you should be kissing their feet!

In both cases, there is really no way to determine who really won or not.

Right! Losing the popular vote by 543,895 is about the same as WINNING BY SEVEN MILLION, and ONE electoral vote is the same as SEVENTY TWO electoral votes.

Do you need a PhD in false equivalence to maintain unflagging belief in your moronic wannabe dictator?
Do you major in gullibility so you can believe in magical demokratz with the ability to carry out a massive nationwide voter fraud conspiracy without leaving any trace of evidence and without a single witness to any fraudulent act? If you think Democrats can do that, you should be kissing their feet!

There's just no way to tell what's right or wrong or true or false in this chaotic, confusing world of misinformation. Whaddya gonna do? :confused2:

Trump losing is not that big of deal to me as I felt with Gore vs Bush. Largely because Gore would have made a huge difference with not going to war with Iraq (as happened under Bush/Cheney). Whereas the difference between Trump and Biden is probably only going to be small things like more taxation on the middle class. I will not like the additional taxes but I will probably survive.

But what really bothers me this time around is the fact that they won't even look at the evidence in court. They are telling all of us by doing that...that elections do not matter anymore in the US.

The "evidence" in court has not been presented because lying in court can get you thrown in jail.
If that really be the case, they would obviously take the case in court and then judge it in default upon seeing no one coming forward with any evidence. But we can not see any cases come to court for everyone to see in the full daylight. Because then the public can see for themselves how honest our elections are rather than take the words of our Democrat leaders.

There is not a single shred of "evidence" to look at in court. Trump's own lawyers said in court that they have no evidence of Fraud. The claims of fraud have only been on social media where they cannot be jailed, although they absolutely should be jailed for deliberately inciting today's terrorism.

The Democrats run the courts??
Cleverly diguising themselves as Trump appointees, tricksy Democrats.

Piece-o-cake. Remember, these are the same Demonkratz that can organize thousands of people, swear them all to silence and send them out to commit coordinated electoral fraud. And they make it so slick that it only effects the presidential field on the ballots, leaves no trace, there are no leaks, and not one single witness comes forward and say they saw election fraud being committed.
(Except the air conditioner guy of course).

But it HAS to be fraud because "Trump SAID there'd be fraud, then Trump said there WAS fraud, I voted for Trump and he won by A LOT".

Do any of you remember how absolutely certain Trump was that Obama's birth certificate was fake? Do you remember all the press conferences he held? Do you remember how reluctant he was to admit that he was wrong? That the entire birth certificate fraud was never a fraud at all and he never had ANY evidence to justify his absolute confidence? Doesn't this remind us of something?

Yeah. Trump doesn't make claims based on evidence. He never has and I predict he never will. Trump makes claims based on how he feels. Trumpers are idiots for refusing to acknowledge reality. They refuse to recognize a known liar and bullshitter. They are idiots for thinking that a known liar and bullshitter can be relied on for anything beyond more lies and bullshit.

BTW, you don't need a courtroom to communicate evidence of criminal misconduct. If you want people to know exactly what your evidence for fraud is you can just TELL them. If Trump had actual evidence he would have told us what it is by now.

If Trump had actual evidence he would have told us what it is by now.
Another Trump campaign promise was th at he alone could defeat ISIS.
if i knew a way to defeat an enemy of America, i would either be sharing it on every platform i could get access to, or i would be writing classified letters to the Joint Chiefs. Depending on the nature of the strategy, would it matter if they knew it.
I would NOT hold Ametica hostage, saying the only way to get my plan would be to rlect me. Which is what Trump did.
And once in office, forced to show his cards, he asked the Joint Chiefs to provide a plan.

It is all nluff and bluster.

If you are a Trump voter, do you believe Mr. Trump won the election? If so, on what do you base your belief?

If you do not believe Mr. Trump won the election, what is your view of his attempts to overturn the results?
I feel about the same way this election that I did when I voted for Al Gore when he lost over Florida. In both cases, there is really no way to determine who really won or not. They were both very close elections with a lot of reporting of ways votes could be miss counted. In the case of Gore, I have even read articles saying that he actually won Florida even though we know that election was firmly decided by the supreme court. What really disappoints me in retrospect about Gore is that had he been POTUS I honestly believe we would not have messed around with the Iraq war like we did. History would have played out far different IMO.

So when an election is so close with so much known fraud ....perhaps they should just flip a coin. That way you still benefit from the certainty of a firm outcome and the losers go away with a little less bad taste in their mouth. It is one thing to lose over a random flip of a coin but much worse to believe you have been swindled.

Anyway as for the second part of your OP. Trump is an alpha personality much more than Al Gore. And as such, its no surprise to me that he would stay in the game a lot longer. He is not used to losing.

Rvonse: could you please tell us the "known fraud"?

No one has explained how it is possible that Biden who generated no enthusiasm even among Democrats won 302 electoral votes while Trump who excited the multitudes only received 232 electoral votes.
So, wait. Four years ago, Trump kept doing things, making claims, offending people in ways that by all rights should have cost him his political career, much less the election. And he still won.
It was disheartening for experts that so much common sense and traditional expectations went by the wayside in '16, but the Trumpers exulted in their boy pwning the libs, the elites, the media...

And now you offer the exact same thing as evidence of fraud?
No. This is not evidence. There's nothing there to actually take to vourt except "wah! My guy lost."

To look at the evidence in court requires that the evidence be presented in court--and it's not because that would be perjury. The "evidence" is for the fools.

It would bother anyone if there were a speck of truth to it. But I forgot, you don't have any way of telling what's true in trump conspiracy theory land.

And the lawyer who brought it would be sanctioned.

So let me get this straight. If a lawyer takes a sworn affidavit into court and then the witness wont testify when they call him to the stand....the lawyer gets sanctioned??:confused:

So let me get this straight. If a lawyer takes a sworn affidavit into court and then the witness wont testify when they call him to the stand....the lawyer gets sanctioned??:confused:

Why are you ducking my question? Again: what is your allegation of massive voter fraud and where is your evidence. The allegations of fraud from your side has caused great harassment to the mostly volunteer and/or minimum wage poll workers. These people are highly motivated to deliver a fair election. And in my eyes, they did their job. Our elections are amazingly fair and above board. Your side has presented evidence (that hasn't been collaborated) to mostly conservative courts that has lost more than 60 times. If you have evidence otherwise, please put it up. Otherwise, please shut the fuck up and quick people's lives in danger (mostly republicans by the way). The riots yesterday and the blood are on the hands of the Trumpsters who are traitors in my view.

But what really bothers me this time around is the fact that they won't even look at the evidence in court.

So what *was* the court doing in the 60 or so cases that have been considered?

Back
Top Bottom