• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump VS COVID-19 Threat

While his supporters are struggling mightily to downplay the stupidity of his comments about injecting disinfectant and blowing sunshine up your ass to treat the virus, he gets a terminal case of "I can top that" disease, demanding that reporters give back their "Noble Prizes."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-latest-coronavirus-hamburger-nobel-prize-russia-a9485006.html

The president said: "I can give the Committee a very comprehensive list. When will the Noble Committee DEMAND the Prizes back, especially since they were gotten under fraud? The reporters and Lamestream Media knew the truth all along ... Lawsuits should be brought against all, including the Fake News Organizations, to rectify this terrible injustice. For all of the great lawyers out there, do we have any takers? When will the Noble Committee Act? Better be fast!"

Is it 25th Amendment time yet?

It would be great if something similar could be applied to the internals of a human body to cure the infection

Pray tell, how does one apply disinfectant or "something similar" to the internals of a human body?

A disinfecting wipe attached to the end of an endotracheal tube. It can be used like a bottle brush.
I gotta get this to Donald. This is good stuff.

d1ygEoU.jpg

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/lung-brush/2868110

Trump should be awarded the Noble prize for journalism due to how much news he has created!

I hope the Alferd Noble Cummitte considers him.

While his supporters are struggling mightily to downplay the stupidity of his comments about injecting disinfectant and blowing sunshine up your ass to treat the virus, he gets a terminal case of "I can top that" disease, demanding that reporters give back their "Noble Prizes."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-latest-coronavirus-hamburger-nobel-prize-russia-a9485006.html

The president said: "I can give the Committee a very comprehensive list. When will the Noble Committee DEMAND the Prizes back, especially since they were gotten under fraud? The reporters and Lamestream Media knew the truth all along ... Lawsuits should be brought against all, including the Fake News Organizations, to rectify this terrible injustice. For all of the great lawyers out there, do we have any takers? When will the Noble Committee Act? Better be fast!"

Is it 25th Amendment time yet?

"Noble"???

You guys really are nuts!

All Trump meant was that, "it would be great if we could harness the power of disinfectant in the human body the way we can do outside of it." Very simple.

It's like someone saying, "Salamanders can regenerate their lost limbs. Wouldn't it be cool if that happened in humans, too?" Then you guys say, "LOL! Trump thinks human limbs can regenerate! What an imbecile! Buffoon! Doofus!"

All Trump meant was that, "it would be great if we could harness the power of disinfectant in the human body the way we can do outside of it." Very simple.

It's like someone saying, "Salamanders can regenerate their lost limbs. Wouldn't it be cool if that happened in humans, too?" Then you guys say, "LOL! Trump thinks human limbs can regenerate! What an imbecile! Buffoon! Doofus!"

It has been less than a week and already your interpretation of what Trump has said has changed radically several times. Enough said.

Well, then I'm fucked, because the man himself insisted that it was pure sarcasm. That it didn't mean anything.

Sarcasm: Look into human limbs being able to regenerate like salamanders.

Hypothetical: Wouldn't it be cool if human limbs could regenerate like salamanders?

The fact I have to explain this makes me wonder about YOU GUYS' intelligence.

Also if I'm not mistaken, scientists are actually looking into the fact how salamanders can regenerate their limbs and how that gene could be used in humans. Are these scientists idiotic morons?

A disinfecting wipe attached to the end of an endotracheal tube. It can be used like a bottle brush.
I gotta get this to Donald. This is good stuff.

d1ygEoU.jpg

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/lung-brush/2868110

So, did AYTU which has some FDA approved medicine make this video and include Covid-19 for something not approved? Bonkers. Even if in the future if does work to a limited degree this is shady brand promotion.

This video is getting scrubbed from twitter and youtube like crazy.

Paid press release by Aytu Bioscience:

https://apnews.com/b44f4531071e6204023f7b8e16f59d4b

Also if I'm not mistaken,

I don't know how you could be wrong, your track record is impeccable.

I am not wrong. It's just hard for you guys to understand outside of your bubble.

I pointed out that Fox News is the only network with enough balls to DEMAND to know why wet markets exist in China and why they aren't shut down immediately. Other networks worship the Chinese and are too afraid to say something bad about them. "China is a good boy. They don't do nothin' bad!"

Fox News is the only network with enough integrity and balls to call out China for what it is. The virus started in China, Fox News called it the China virus. Everyone else screamed and yelled how racist it is to say that a virus that started in a country be refereed to by that country's name.

Fox News lives in reality. Everyone else lives in imagination land.

Regenerating limbs WOULD be cool, yes.

But, if you're on NATIONAL GODDAMNED TELEVISION trying to lead the nation's effort to fight a weird trend of eleven hundred partial or complete amputations A DAY, you might bring up better trauma care, better safety measures, education, first responders, and prosthetics.

If you get to the podium and in all seriousness suggest we look into salamander regeneration, as part of our response, people will quite reasonably feel that maybe you're a senile fucking mouth-breathing, lip-reading, illiterate, toxic, fumble-tongued moron who shouldn't have anything sharper than a half-inflated ballon.
And if NOT serious, then mentioning it jokingly makes you look like a sockfucking sociopath, at least to anyone who is or knows one of the amputees, or even just feels normal human compassion for their condition.

Regenerating limbs WOULD be cool, yes.

But, if you're on NATIONAL GODDAMNED TELEVISION trying to lead the nation's effort to fight a weird trend of eleven hundred partial or complete amputations A DAY, you might bring up better trauma care, better safety measures, education, first responders, and prosthetics.

If you get to the podium and in all seriousness suggest we look into salamander regeneration, as part of our response, people will quite reasonably feel that maybe you're a senile fucking mouth-breathing, lip-reading, illiterate, toxic, fumble-tongued moron who shouldn't have anything sharper than a half-inflated ballon.
And if NOT serious, then mentioning it jokingly makes you look like a sockfucking sociopath, at least to anyone who is or knows one of the amputees, or even just feels normal human compassion for their condition.

No, Keith. A sociopath would be a person who believes that corporations should be taxed out of business, which leaves all the workers unemployed and starving. Evidence: this current shutdown of the economy.

And where's Biden or Bernie during this pandemic? Oh, they're hiding in their basements with no advice to the American people. Trump is trying. The other 2 tucked their tails between their legs and ran.

You can hear similar profundities at bars and doper parties everywhere. Unfortunately, sincerity doesn't trump stupidity in such matters (pun unintentional).

The virus started in China, Fox News called it the China virus.

Why don't they call it COVID-19 like everyone else?

Because they don't sugarcoat things. We are not babies. We are adults. Other news networks think we are all babies.

Calling ti the China virus gives direct responsibility to China. But, they don't want personal responsibility. They want to deflect blame and scream and whine and cry that it's not fair they are singled out for a virus that started in THEIR COUNTRY DUE TO WET MARKETS!!!

Babies do that. Adults take responsibility and own it.

Also if I'm not mistaken, scientists are actually looking into the fact how salamanders can regenerate their limbs and how that gene could be used in humans. Are these scientists idiotic morons?

Not at all.

But scientists don't visit a hospitalized Marine vet who just lost his legs from an IED and say, "You know, if you were a salamander you could just grow those legs back. Maybe you should get someone to check into that...What? What'd I say? Oh come on! I was just being sarcastic! Geez, lighten up!"

But hey, if you think a press briefing is the proper time for President Trump to whip out some jokes he's written, show off some card tricks he's been working on, finish up with a little soft shoe, then knock yourself out.

The virus started in China, Fox News called it the China virus.

Why don't they call it COVID-19 like everyone else?

Because they don't sugarcoat things. We are not babies. We are adults. Other news networks think we are all babies.

Calling ti the China virus gives direct responsibility to China. But, they don't want personal responsibility. They want to deflect blame and scream and whine and cry that it's not fair they are singled out for a virus that started in THEIR COUNTRY DUE TO WET MARKETS!!!

Babies do that. Adults take responsibility and own it.

Hmm, I wonder.

U.S. President Donald Trump praised China for its "transparency" in handling the coronavirus outbreak, then later criticized the World Health Organization for doing the same.

15 Times Trump praised China as coronavirus was spreading across the globe.

Back
Top Bottom