• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump worse than Hitler, Stalin, and Mao

Trump would rather be loved than feared. He's not so nutty as not to know creating piles of corpses won't make him loved.

He still hasn't left as many corpses as Obama, and he's loved by a lot of people.

Wanna bet? There have been far more mass shootings in Trumps first two years as President than Obama ever did. And quite a few of the shooters cite Trump as their inspiration.

We had race riots under Obama. Not Under Trump.

And I was referring to Obama's drone deaths. He bombed 9 countries, killed countless innocents, used tear gas on families at the border, set a record for deportations and still managed to get the nobel peace prize.

Weird, strange, messed up, stupid.

Wanna bet? There have been far more mass shootings in Trumps first two years as President than Obama ever did. And quite a few of the shooters cite Trump as their inspiration.

You're absolutely right. Trumps Presidency has been a shining beacon of equality and tolerance. My apologies.

and still managed to get the nobel peace prize..
Yeah, Trump's jealousy is pretty bad, innit?
He will always be in the historical shadow of a man the whole fucking world holds in higher esteem, who is still watching everything he does.

Must eat at him pretty bad....

He will always be in the historical shadow of a man the whole fucking world holds in higher esteem, who is still watching everything he does.

But why is he held in such high esteem when he did all the things that leftists hate?

You're absolutely right. Trumps Presidency has been a shining beacon of equality and tolerance. My apologies.

Why did people in Baltimore riot under Obama, a black President, who was supposed to help the black communities?

Why was Jussie Smollet so desperate to prove racism is so strong in this country that he had to hire 2 people to fake racism against him?

But why is he held in such high esteem when he did all the things that leftists hate?

Because he wasn't a rapist?
Because he released his taxes?
Because he never suggested using 2nd Ammendment rights against Romney?
Because he didn't defend the FUCKING KLAN?

I dunno, just spitballin', here...

Why was Jussie Smollet so desperate to prove racism is so strong in this country that he had to hire 2 people to fake racism against him?
That was done 'to prove racism?'
You know this, how?

He manufactured that whole attack to make it look like MAGA people are vile racists.

Turns out there's more attacks against people wearing MAGA hats than actually committed by them.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG6VqJunOOw[/YOUTUBE]

The tolerant left.

That was done 'to prove racism?'
You know this, how?

He manufactured that whole attack to make it look like MAGA people are vile racists.
i did ask how do you know this was the motivation.
I kean was he out TO SHOW this, or just to take advantage of he fact ?
Turns out there's more attacks against people wearing MAGA hats than actually committed by them.
sigh, numbers please, or your waist size.

And all these requests for support? When you skip them, i must conclude you have fuck-all besides 'people are saying'....

Because he wasn't a rapist?
Because he released his taxes?
Because he never suggested using 2nd Ammendment rights against Romney?
Because he didn't defend the FUCKING KLAN?

I dunno, just spitballin', here...
His press secretary never intentionally lied?
Nowhere near as many golf trips as Bonespurs?
Very, VERY few scandals?

This is all that you got from watching the video? This is what you want to discuss?

That fascism is more dangerous than communism?

I would agree with that. The far-right is much more dangerous to the world a whole than the far-left.

But I disagree that this was even a minor point in the video that is the subject of the thread and what Jason wants to discuss.

Jason is so lucky to have you here. We wouldn't want a discussion about Hitler and Stalin to break out in a thread comparing people to Hitler and Stalin.

But you're letting Jason down because you forgot to silence Sarpedon. His post was about Hitler and Stalin too.

The discussion in the video was an oblique reference to Trump possibly causing more deaths than Hilter, Mao, and Stalin combined by his denial of climate change, an all too typical overstatement for these shows. There was no discussion in the video about the relative amount of destruction between any of the three that you brought up. You could have mentioned that Hilter treated his mother worse than Mao treated his own mother and it would be just as irrelevant as your post.

The thread is not about Mao, Hilter, and Stalin. It is about the video in which two psychiatrists are arguing over the reason why Trump is so unfit to be president and whether it is within their professional responsibility to society as psychiatrists to warn us that Trump in the presidency is dangerous whether from being crazy or just because he is an evil conman.

Yes, Sarpedon's post was a derail like yours. But I won't comment on his post and I will stop trying to act like a moderator if you would just try to comment on the subject matter of the thread rather than to post one of your trademark non-sequiturs.

Try answering this question: Why do you think that Trump is unfit to be President, because he is crazy or because he is an evil conman and a spoiled man child? Or perhaps you believe that Trump has the mental fitness to be the President?

I personally go with an evil conman and a spoiled man-child, with a touch of old-age dementia. That to call him "crazy" is an insult to the mentally ill everywhere.

I kean was he out TO SHOW this, or just to take advantage of he fact ?
sigh, numbers please, or your waist size.

And all these requests for support? When you skip them, i must conclude you have fuck-all besides 'people are saying'....

Jussie Smollett stated in his interview that racism is a big problem and he just wants to be treated equally as he was crying. Why do you think he faked the racist attack?

Keith: Please provide proof that there are more attacks on MAGA wearing individuals than there are attacks by MAGA wearing individuals.

Halflife: Jussie Smollett said in some bullshit interview something completely irrelevant to what Keith asked. Oh, and not only won't I provide proof, I'm not going to source the interview either. Yay, I'm winning the argument!

Keith: Please provide proof that there are more attacks on MAGA wearing individuals than there are attacks by MAGA wearing individuals.

Halflife: Jussie Smollett said in some bullshit interview something completely irrelevant to what Keith asked. Oh, and not only won't I provide proof, I'm not going to source the interview either. Yay, I'm winning the argument!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXLx5OY21Bk[/YOUTUBE]

You guys been living under a rock?

It is comedy gold watching this knowing he's lying the whole time.

So that's a no to the proof then? I guess it's safe to say you are full of shit.

And I was referring to Obama's drone deaths. He bombed 9 countries, killed countless innocents, used tear gas on families at the border, set a record for deportations and still managed to get the nobel peace prize.

Weird, strange, messed up, stupid.

No race riots under Trump?

What do you call Charlottesville? A fun day in the park?
Charlottesville-Violence-998x534.jpg

Or is it only a race riot when blacks are protesting?

SLD

So that's a no to the proof then? I guess it's safe to say you are full of shit.

What proof are you looking for? Everyone knows Jussie lied. I'm asking you what you believe his motivation is for lying and you are not saying anything.

Listen to his own words from his own mouth.

What proof am I looking for? You said:

You have been asked several times to back this up with facts. Are you ever going to do this or are you going to pull your usual bullshit and distort, deflect and whatabout?

I kean was he out TO SHOW this, or just to take advantage of he fact ? sigh, numbers please, or your waist size.

Jussie Smollett stated in his interview that racism is a big problem and he just wants to be treated equally as he was crying. Why do you think he faked the racist attack?
If he said 'i did this to show racism was strong' then that would mean your post was not made-up-shit.
If that's all you got, though....

Um, this is from when he insisted the attack was real.
It has fuck-all to do with his reason for faking the attack. Either reason, you have given 2 so far.

Back
Top Bottom