• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump worse than Hitler, Stalin, and Mao

Still waiting for the proof that "Turns out there's more attacks against people wearing MAGA hats than actually committed by them."

Still waiting. Just saying.

https://www.newsweek.com/criminal-acts-trump-maga-hats-1357179

"Price, from Bowling Green, Kentucky, previously told Newsweek that he and his wife were shopping at Sam's Club in Bowling Green wearing the hats when James Phillips, 57, allegedly pointed a Glock .40 caliber gun at Price's face. Phillips allegedly told Price "this is a good day for you to die." He was arrested and charged with wanton endangerment."

"Gunnar Johnansson, 14, told WPTV that students at Hidden Oaks Middle School were allowed to wear hats to school that week if they made a donation to March of Dimes. He told the news station he wanted to wear his MAGA hat "to show pride in Trump America." Once he boarded the bus, the unidentified bus aide told him to remove the hat before they grabbed it from him, WPTV reported." "Boy, if you don't that hat off this bus…take it off," the bus aide said, according to surveillance video obtained by the news station."

"On Saturday night me and my girlfriends were viciously attacked by an entire bar of people, men and women included, for wearing MAGA hats," she said in the video posted to Instagram. "We did not go in with the intentions of starting a fight. We were just wearing our MAGA hats out on a Saturday and we wanted to show our support for Texas Independence week. We asked one of the bartenders to help us and he ended up choking out one of my friends."

"Kenneth Dewayne Jones, 18, could be charged with assault and battery after he was given a court summons on Monday for confronting a white student wearing a red "Make America great again" hat and wearing President Donald Trump's banner as a cape, The Edmond Sun reported. The video obtained by the publication shows Jones, who is black, confronting the other student." "Take it off or I'll rip it off … do you want me to rip it off?" Jones can be heard saying."

Pretty sick stuff from the "loving tolerant left," don't you think?

Remind me who the snowflakes are again?

Still waiting for the proof that "Turns out there's more attacks against people wearing MAGA hats than actually committed by them."

"Price, from Bowling Green, Kentucky, previously told Newsweek that he and his wife were shopping at Sam's Club in Bowling Green wearing the hats when James Phillips, 57, allegedly pointed a Glock .40 caliber gun at Price's face. Phillips allegedly told Price "this is a good day for you to die." He was arrested and charged with wanton endangerment."

"Gunnar Johnansson, 14, told WPTV that students at Hidden Oaks Middle School were allowed to wear hats to school that week if they made a donation to March of Dimes. He told the news station he wanted to wear his MAGA hat "to show pride in Trump America." Once he boarded the bus, the unidentified bus aide told him to remove the hat before they grabbed it from him, WPTV reported." "Boy, if you don't that hat off this bus…take it off," the bus aide said, according to surveillance video obtained by the news station."

"On Saturday night me and my girlfriends were viciously attacked by an entire bar of people, men and women included, for wearing MAGA hats," she said in the video posted to Instagram. "We did not go in with the intentions of starting a fight. We were just wearing our MAGA hats out on a Saturday and we wanted to show our support for Texas Independence week. We asked one of the bartenders to help us and he ended up choking out one of my friends."

"Kenneth Dewayne Jones, 18, could be charged with assault and battery after he was given a court summons on Monday for confronting a white student wearing a red "Make America great again" hat and wearing President Donald Trump's banner as a cape, The Edmond Sun reported. The video obtained by the publication shows Jones, who is black, confronting the other student." "Take it off or I'll rip it off … do you want me to rip it off?" Jones can be heard saying."

The plural of 'anecdote' is not 'data'.

If you were to read the article for comprehension, rather than merely to seek confirmation of your prior notion, you would note that it strongly implies that your claim is false, and that attacks on people wearing MAGA hats are a new, but still very minor phenomenon, by comparison to attacks on people for minority ethnic identity or religious belief.

Try harder.

And when attempting to support your claims, do try to refrain from using evidence that refutes them, lest people think you a moronic dickhead.

It took over a day and 4 pages of posts for you to provide a half-arsed piece of proof.

Remind me how you answer questions "as best as you can" again. Furthermore, anecdotal stories is not proof, as Bilby pointed out.

This is getting pathetic. But I do love how one of the anecdotes was from Bowling Green, terrorism capital of the US.

It took over a day and 4 pages of posts for you to provide a half-arsed piece of proof.

Remind me how you answer questions "as best as you can" again. Furthermore, anecdotal stories is not proof, as Bilby pointed out.

This is getting pathetic. But I do love how one of the anecdotes was from Bowling Green, terrorism capital of the US.

Can't you admit there is a serious problem of Trump supporters being oppressed? One of those stories involved a grown man bus driver telling a 14 YEAR OLD KID to take off his MAGA hat. When grown adults are threatened by 14 year olds in a certain hat, you must admit this country is moving backwards, not forwards. We can all imagine the media firestorm that would've ensued if the bus driver was screaming at a Muslim woman to take off her hijab. "Oh the intolerant bigotry!!"

Incidents galore of leftists losing their minds and threatening people for wearing a hat!!! This alone should make you guys stop and think about who the real tolerant ones are.

Blah Blah What about...more Blah Blah What about finally finishing with *shock* surprise more "What about" crap

This forum puts up with you. I know who is tolerant here. I'll give you a hint; it's not the gang you circle with.

Can't you admit there is a serious problem of Trump supporters being oppressed? One of those stories involved a grown man bus driver telling a 14 YEAR OLD KID to take off his MAGA hat. When grown adults are threatened by 14 year olds in a certain hat, you must admit this country is moving backwards, not forwards. We can all imagine the media firestorm that would've ensued if the bus driver was screaming at a Muslim woman to take off her hijab. "Oh the intolerant bigotry!!"

Incidents galore of leftists losing their minds and threatening people for wearing a hat!!! This alone should make you guys stop and think about who the real tolerant ones are.
Hats? We are only beginning at hats. Then it'll be t-shirts, sweatpants, shawls, socks, sweatshirts, European football scarfs, and finally MAGA undergarments. We won't stop until every Trump supporter is naked in the street. Then you'll know true oppression. *maniacal laughter*

Can't you admit there is a serious problem of Trump supporters being oppressed? One of those stories involved a grown man bus driver telling a 14 YEAR OLD KID to take off his MAGA hat. When grown adults are threatened by 14 year olds in a certain hat, you must admit this country is moving backwards, not forwards.
You have presented no serious evidence that Trump supporters are being oppressed. Having to take one's hat off in a bus is not usually considered a sign of oppression. In fact, when I was growing up, it was considered good manners to take one's hat off inside a building or vehicle.

While screaming at any child by a professional is unacceptable, your interpretation of the story while consistent with the incident is not conclusive. According to this report https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/national-politics/florida-school-bus-aide-pulled-maga-hat-off-teenagers-head-surveillance-video-shows
According to Gunnar Johansson, 14, students were allowed to wear a hat to school this week if they made a donation to March of Dimes.

He decided to wear a Make America Great Again hat in support of President Donald Trump and “to show my pride in Trump America,” Johansson said.

Within seconds of boarding a bus to Hidden Oaks Middle School, a bus aide told him to remove the hat and put it in his backpack..

“Boy, if you don’t that hat off this bus… take it off,” an unidentified bus aide said, according to surveillance video.
So, it may be the case that the bus aide was unaware of the suspension of the no hat policy and the message on the hat has absolutely nothing to do with the bus aide's behavior.

Furthermore, according to the report
Now, the Martin County Sheriff’s Office is investigating whether the bus aide committed a crime.
, which clearly indicates the bus aide's actions are not condoned by the police.

If Trump supporters truly believe they are being oppressed, there is a serious problem with their connection to reality.

Can't you admit there is a serious problem of Trump supporters being oppressed? One of those stories involved a grown man bus driver telling a 14 YEAR OLD KID to take off his MAGA hat. When grown adults are threatened by 14 year olds in a certain hat, you must admit this country is moving backwards, not forwards.
You have presented no serious evidence that Trump supporters are being oppressed. Having to take one's hat off in a bus is not usually considered a sign of oppression. In fact, when I was growing up, it was considered good manners to take one's hat off inside a building or vehicle.

While screaming at any child by a professional is unacceptable, your interpretation of the story while consistent with the incident is not conclusive. According to this report https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/national-politics/florida-school-bus-aide-pulled-maga-hat-off-teenagers-head-surveillance-video-shows
According to Gunnar Johansson, 14, students were allowed to wear a hat to school this week if they made a donation to March of Dimes.

He decided to wear a Make America Great Again hat in support of President Donald Trump and “to show my pride in Trump America,” Johansson said.

Within seconds of boarding a bus to Hidden Oaks Middle School, a bus aide told him to remove the hat and put it in his backpack..

“Boy, if you don’t that hat off this bus… take it off,” an unidentified bus aide said, according to surveillance video.
So, it may be the case that the bus aide was unaware of the suspension of the no hat policy and the message on the hat has absolutely nothing to do with the bus aide's behavior.

Furthermore, according to the report
Now, the Martin County Sheriff’s Office is investigating whether the bus aide committed a crime.
, which clearly indicates the bus aide's actions are not condoned by the police.

If Trump supporters truly believe they are being oppressed, there is a serious problem with their connection to reality.

They do, and there is.

I'm curious about this as well. I don't think such evidence exists except in the minds of right wing authoritarian followers.

I suspect it comes down to the definition of "attack". I could easily see more "attacks" against MAGA-wearers if you count words. If you're looking at violence I'm sure it's the other way around.

On one side we have a 14 year old told to take off their hat. On the other we have a dead body (Charlottesville.) Hardly a comparison!

On one side we have a 14 year old told to take off their hat. On the other we have a dead body (Charlottesville.) Hardly a comparison!

Oh bullshit. It's The Magic MAGA Hat!

If you want to besmirch it, you can go back to your shithole country.
This is MURKA, and we drive our cars over jew-lovers before breakfast!

So if you had a 14 year old son, and he wore an Obama hat, and his school bus driver yelled at him to take off that Obama hat, you would back the bus driver?

So if you had a 14 year old son, and he wore an Obama hat, and his school bus driver yelled at him to take off that Obama hat, you would back the bus driver?

Obama has a hat that represents bigotry and racism?

so, i have to conclude you can't find support for 'galores' of MAGA-hating oppression, since we're off into alternate-universism once more.

so, i have to conclude you can't find support for 'galores' of MAGA-hating oppression, since we're off into alternate-universism once more.

Apparently a man pointing his gun in 2 old people's faces who were wearing MAGA hats and saying, "Today is a good day for you to die" doesn't qualify as oppression?

Imagine a white man pointed his gun at 2 blacks and said, "Today is a good day for you to die." I can just see you saying, "That's not oppression, Half!":rolleyes:

Apparently a man pointing his gun in 2 old people's faces who were wearing MAGA hats and saying, "Today is a good day for you to die" doesn't qualify as oppression?

That's correct, and it's not a question. Oppression isn't what one person does to another, it's what happens to whole populations at the hands of other, more powerful populations. Or in the case of dictatorships (or a President who has no regard for the rule of law or any other rule that he didn't make), at the hands of an individual who has the power to oppress.
If any two old people wearing MAGA hats usually had to fear that they would be confronted by a man pointing his gun in their faces due to their hats, THAT might be oppression.
Judging by the number of old people I see wearing MAGA hats in public, I really really really don't think they're oppressed.
Not even as oppressed as punks with swastika tattoos, but they probably should be.

Was it becausevthey were wearing hats? Or was it a coincidence?
Or did they leave the hats at home and somehow in the telling, it became azbout the hats?
I have no idea what happened in this single anecdote you threw out, without context, without attribution, without any reason to yhjjnk it isn't made-up or exaggerated bullshit.

But still, your claim was GALORES.
Any chance you could support galores of oppression?
Oppression literally because they were wearing a MAGA hat. Not just a coincidence.

Galores.
Imagine a
No. Not going to read the rest of your whatifism.
If it has notbhappened, then this is just your fantasy, and does FUCK ALL to support your claim.

Like always.

Back
Top Bottom