• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump worse than Hitler, Stalin, and Mao

Can't you admit there is a serious problem of Trump supporters being oppressed? One of those stories involved a grown man bus driver telling a 14 YEAR OLD KID to take off his MAGA hat. When grown adults are threatened by 14 year olds in a certain hat, you must admit this country is moving backwards, not forwards. We can all imagine the media firestorm that would've ensued if the bus driver was screaming at a Muslim woman to take off her hijab. "Oh the intolerant bigotry!!"

Incidents galore of leftists losing their minds and threatening people for wearing a hat!!! This alone should make you guys stop and think about who the real tolerant ones are.

On one side we have a 14 year old told to take off their hat. On the other we have a dead body (Charlottesville.) Hardly a comparison!

So if you had a 14 year old son, and he wore an Obama hat, and his school bus driver yelled at him to take off that Obama hat, you would back the bus driver?

I wouldn't back the bus driver. I was just comparing the incidents from the right and from the left. You're getting upset about the tiny things and ignoring the big ones.

So if you had a 14 year old son, and he wore an Obama hat, and his school bus driver yelled at him to take off that Obama hat, you would back the bus driver?
so, i have to conclude you can't find support for 'galores' of MAGA-hating oppression, since we're off into alternate-universism once more.

Apparently a man pointing his gun in 2 old people's faces who were wearing MAGA hats and saying, "Today is a good day for you to die" doesn't qualify as oppression?

Imagine a white man pointed his gun at 2 blacks and said, "Today is a good day for you to die." I can just see you saying, "That's not oppression, Half!":rolleyes:

Was it because of the hats or because of something they did?

Was it because of the hats or because of something they did?

It doesn't matter. Trumpsuckers believe than anyone wearing the magic MAGA hat should be immune from all harm. They get pretty upset when the protection of the sacred hat fails them.

Back
Top Bottom