• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump's Commission on Voter Fraud

Just what America needs. A way to look up the current address etc of any voter. Everybody gets doxxed thanks to the GOP. Want more death threats because you pissed of a right winged turd online? When Reagan ran on "Getting the government off your back!", America roared it's approval. It looks like some GOP morons didn't get the message.

They don't need anyone to get their steenkin' message - they've got gerrymandering, Russian fake news and probably election tampering.

What would be truly ironic is if this commission determined that Trump's victory was due to voter fraud.

What would be truly ironic is if this commission determined that Trump's victory was due to voter fraud.

No chance of that - they wouldn't be looking for the kinds of fraud that Donnie and Vlad used to get him elected.

How dare those Russians interfere with worthless rigged elections controlled by wealth spewing nothing but propaganda.

No. They don't have a record of who people voted for.

What they mean by "voting records" is the record of what elections the person voted in.

"Party affiliation if any..."
None of their fucking business! But fairly useful, if you're trying to figure out where to put more gerrymandering effort, fake news and email hackery.

That doesn't always match their actual voting. I'm registered Republican to vote for the least bad one in the primaries. The last few times I haven't even been able to find one I can hold my nose tight enough for.

As goers Fake News so goes The Donald.

"I did not lose by 3 million votes. I'll bet it's those murderers and rapists who came across the border who made the difference."

From the mind of Tweeter gee..

It's soooo sixties here.

It's worse than that; it's aim is voter suppression. Non-Trumpers with the same name and birthday, expunged. Anyone with two registrations due to moving, expunged. Etc.

"I did not lose by 3 million votes. I'll bet it's those murderers and rapists who came across the border who made the difference."

It's soooo sixties here.

Exit polls also showed a High morgue turnouts with nearly all voting for Hilary. :)

It's soooo sixties here.

Exit polls also showed a High morgue turnouts with nearly all voting for Hilary. :)

Stop with that stupid fucking lie.

It's soooo sixties here.

It's worse than that; it's aim is voter suppression. Non-Trumpers with the same name and birthday, expunged. Anyone with two registrations due to moving, expunged. Etc.

Unfortunately, I think you nailed it.

It's soooo sixties here.

I haven't seen this stated anywhere.
We don't know who votes for who since it is a secret ballot.
As far as I understand party affiliations are not and should not be shown onlu any electoral roles.
Therefore I don't see how people with the same birthday (even with the same name which is very rare) would be removed since they must have individual IDs.
There is a problem with updating electoral roles which should be addressed where it comes to deaths but I'm not sure if the same person in the USA would have two registrations if he/she moves.

Any investigation should focus on how records are kept up to date by improving the interface between death certification and electoral and tax records.

If illegal migrants are managing to vote then tighter registrations methods need to be imposed.

Determination of voter eligibility, enforcement and registration is the province of the state not the federal government. The federal government has no authority in these matters.

Determination of voter eligibility, enforcement and registration is the province of the state not the federal government. The federal government has no authority in these matters.

For transparency there should be a national voter's register which contains all names of all voters with NHI Numbers and addresses. This way the states still carry on with registration or it would be too costly for a central government to do this.

When people vote they should produce photo ID

The British system seems to work quite well so it's a good idea for the US government to incorporate what I suggested.

But the Feds can say 'we'll cut of (for example Highway) funding until you bring your voter rolls up to the following standards: .....'

That's how they got the states to adopt and later to actually enforce the 55mph speed limit on roads the Feds didn't control.

But the Feds can say 'we'll cut of (for example Highway) funding until you bring your voter rolls up to the following standards: .....'

That's how they got the states to adopt and later to actually enforce the 55mph speed limit on roads the Feds didn't control.
True, but the Constitution clearly gives control of voting to the States. The Feds only got involved when states intercede in allowing people to vote. This would be the other way around.

BreitBart said:
OMG!!! Huge Democrat Voting Scandal Uncovered by Trump Commission!!!

Vice Chairman Kris Kobach unleased thundering allegations of voter fraud committed by the Democrats in a press conference today which marked the release of the Trump Voting Commission's report. "Our findings indicate not only a voter fraud," started the Secretary of State of Kansas, "but a clearly coordinated effort to manipulate elections within states and across state lines."

Included in the report was a "damning revelation" that certain people voted upwards of 15,000 times in a single election. "Not only did the Democrats do this, they didn't even bother to cover their tracks. A person named 'Carlos Garcia' voted 11,284 times in the 2012 General Election alone. 11,284 times."

Kobach indicated that these votes were casted in several states, including stronghold Latino areas, indicating that the Latino support for Democrats was not the "apparent lock we are told to believe it is".

True, but the Constitution clearly gives control of voting to the States. The Feds only got involved when states intercede in allowing people to vote. This would be the other way around.

BreitBart said:

Vice Chairman Kris Kobach unleased thundering allegations of voter fraud committed by the Democrats in a press conference today which marked the release of the Trump Voting Commission's report. "Our findings indicate not only a voter fraud," started the Secretary of State of Kansas, "but a clearly coordinated effort to manipulate elections within states and across state lines."

Included in the report was a "damning revelation" that certain people voted upwards of 15,000 times in a single election. "Not only did the Democrats do this, they didn't even bother to cover their tracks. A person named 'Carlos Garcia' voted 11,284 times in the 2012 General Election alone. 11,284 times."

Kobach indicated that these votes were casted in several states, including stronghold Latino areas, indicating that the Latino support for Democrats was not the "apparent lock we are told to believe it is".

Do the fucking math, folks. Nobody voted 11,000 times - it would be logistically difficult to vote 11 times, let alone 11,000 times.
These propaganda rags rely heavily on the utter stupidity of their readership.

BreitBart said:

Do the fucking math, folks. Nobody voted 11,000 times - it would be logistically difficult to vote 11 times, let alone 11,000 times.
These propaganda rags rely heavily on the utter stupidity of their readership.
Please notice the: 1) lack of a link and 2) a report hasn't been released yet.

That was a little bit of hyperbole on my part. I say "a little" because it likely isn't too far off base. The point was that "Carlos Garcia" probably voted thousands of times in several elections because there are thousands of Carlos Garcias. I doubt we'd hear about John Smiths voting 20,000 times in an election though.

I figured it out immediately.

I remember running into a buddy of mine in a bank. I had just finished cashing my pay check and he had just come in to cash his. I jokingly told the cashier to "Watch out for him. He tries to tell people his name is John Smith." She wouldn't cash his check. His name IS John Smith. He wanted to kick my ass.

Back
Top Bottom