• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump's Gropegate

Of course. Why wouldn't the "proof" that he is innocent of the groping claims that his campaign alluded to all day turn out to be a laughable serial liar? He must be truely desperate to grasp for this Gilberthorpe person, as yet more women come forward.

How sad for the lady in the shirt that Trump's response would be, "Believe me, she would not be my first choice. That I can tell you. I mean, look at her. I don't think so."

We have gropegate,pussygate, emailgate but where are the policies...

Drowned out by your buddy, Trump

Exactly. Of course Trump's "policies" (what few have been expressed) are as transparently disgusting and ignorant as his conduct with women. So from his perspective, it's just as well to keep talking about imaginary evidence that his accusers and their corroborators are lying and the entire world (dems, disaffected repubs, independents, international, financiers and everyone else on the planet except Uncle Vald and a few million trumpsuckers), are conspirators trying to prevent him from making America Great Again.

One of his campaign managers came on MSNBC last night. A blonde. I refuse to learn her name. She's "outraged" that the NYT, People, etc. would give any credence to "fabricated" stories from "these women." We're in the 90's again -- nice to be back.
Here are the Trump campaign rebuttals that just have to make you giggle:

One of them looks like it could be fabricated. But who knows...

Trump camp puts forward witness to refute sex assault claim

“I have only met this accuser once and frankly cannot imagine why she is seeking to make out that Trump made sexual advances on her. Not only did he not do so (and I was present at all times) but it was she that was the one being flirtatious,” Anthony Gilberthorpe said in a note provided to The Post by the Trump campaign.

Gilberthorpe, 54, said he was sitting across the first class aisle from the couple and saw nothing inappropriate. Leeds was wearing a white pantsuit, he said, while Trump was wearing a suit and cuff-links, which he gave to his British flight companion.

Indeed, Gilberthorpe claimed, Leeds was “trying too hard” in her attempt to win Trump over.

“She wanted to marry him,” Gilberthorpe said of Leeds, who apparently made the confession when Trump excused himself and went to the bathroom.

There was no kissing, but the “shrill” Leeds was “very much in your face” with the real estate developer.

I think the Gilberthorpe tale sounds far more like a fabrication than the account given by Leeds. It appears to not be the first time he's inserted himself in a narrative where he didn't belong.

"There you go, judging them on their looks again!"
:D

Seriously though, what percentage of the accusers have to be proven to be fabricated to actually vindicate Trump?
For his supporters, that's a big fat zero.
For his opposition, it's 100% - even one such incident should be a YUUUGE red flag.

The business-mogul-turned-politician elaborated on the fact in the interview, calling women’s vaginas “potential landmines” and saying “there’s some real danger there.”

http://people.com/politics/trump-boasted-of-avoiding-stds-while-dating-vaginas-are-landmines-it-was-my-personal-vietnam/

Take it from The Donald, Derec. Stay away from vaginas.

Well, it's good that he got some Vietnam War experience after his tragic shin splint affliction kept him from the real one.

Back
Top Bottom