• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump's Major Announcement.. OMFG!!!

The far-right internet personality known as "Baked Alaska" was less than pleased with former President Donald Trump's announcement Thursday that he's launching a series of digital trading card NFTs.

"i can't believe i'm going to jail for an nft salesman," "Baked Alaska," whose real name is Anthime Gionet, tweeted Thursday afternoon.

Gionet participated in the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol and pleaded guilty to one misdemeanor count of parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol building. The charge carries a sentence of up to six months, and Gionet's sentencing hearing is scheduled for January 12.

Holy crap!

Mr. Trump has already proven that he can con his followers. What is pretty cynical and awful about this con, it is deliberately aimed at middle to low income dupes.

Holy crap!

hahahahahahah omg. The American's are stupid trope is gonna be even harder to shake now. I'll continue to say I'm from Jamaica during international travels. thx

Holy crap!

hahahahahahah omg. The American's are stupid trope is gonna be even harder to shake now. I'll continue to say I'm from Jamaica during international travels. thx
Been workin’ on your accent, yeah?

FkCdlUuagAAo42q

I read that it “sold out”. Wut? How can a digital image sell out? Why is what sold out any different from a screenshot of what sold out?

I read that it “sold out”. Wut? How can a digital image sell out? Why is what sold out any different from a screenshot of what sold out?
It's a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

I might open my wallet for the right NFT. Maybe in a cell with Bubba. On a toilet. Kissing Biden's ass. Handcuffed. There are possibilities.

Apparently these stinky NFTs were limited to 45,000. And now are being resold for up to $200. I will hand it to Trump. He is a grifter's grifter.

Apparently these stinky NFTs were limited to 45,000. And now are being resold for up to $200. I will hand it to Trump. He is a grifter's grifter.
Waitaminit - why not take screenshots and sell them for $50? Or $0.50?

For anyone who wants to understand what NFTs are, and what a stupid scam they are. (2 hr video)

Back
Top Bottom