• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump's secret plan for defeating ISIS? He's delegating that

credoconsolans

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
neopagan leaning toward moral relativism
Trump has claimed for a year to have a super secret plan (secret in order to keep the knowledge from ISIS) that will defeat them quickly and easily and forever.

He finally unveiled it:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/07/politics/mark-hertling-trump-30-day-isis-plan/

Trump has no plan. His plan is to make his generals give him this plan.

As HRC said, "His plan is he has no plan."

And she was right.

Obama must be biting his lip now and wondering why he didn't think of that: Just ask the generals for a plan and be done with it, easy peasy.

Obama must be biting his lip now and wondering why he didn't think of that: Just ask the generals for a plan and be done with it, easy peasy.
That is what you call leadership. Trump seems to be becoming a mix of Tommy Flanagan and the Pointy Haired Boss.

And she was right.

Yup. Trumples seems to believe that identifying a problem, placing blame for it and saying "I will fix it" constitutes a "plan". It's the same with EVERY problem, from abdominal aortic aneurysms to zika virus.

But hey, he has moved up from juvenile to sophomoric ;)

In fairness to Trumpy he did have a plan and he did keep his plan secret. His secret plan was to ask someone for a plan.

Brilliant.

In fairness to Trumpy he did have a plan and he did keep his plan secret. His secret plan was to ask someone for a plan.

Brilliant.
If that was said in a movie, it would have been a punchline. Steve Carrell's character in The Office was more forward thinking.

I have a plan, but I want to hear your plan to see if we should go with that instead.

Also secret: 1) His tax returns, which must be extremely toxic, since the speculation he's willing to inspire is better than the consequences of revealing the truth 2) what his investigators turned up in Hawaii on the Obama Birth Fraud and Cover-Up (I'm breathless with excitement, and my money's on David Ferrie, Vince Foster, and Judge Crater all playing major -- not to mention sinister -- roles) 3) just how the FUCK he thinks we could have "taken the oil" before pulling major forces out of Iraq and, always, always: 4) how he has that orange ferret trained to stay on his forehead, and don't its little teeth hurt. These are all part of the Mystery of the Orange Skid Mark, America's gift to the world humor fund.

Also secret: 1) His tax returns, which must be extremely toxic, since the speculation he's willing to inspire is better than the consequences of revealing the truth 2) what his investigators turned up in Hawaii on the Obama Birth Fraud and Cover-Up (I'm breathless with excitement, and my money's on David Ferrie, Vince Foster, and Judge Crater all playing major -- not to mention sinister -- roles) 3) just how the FUCK he thinks we could have "taken the oil" before pulling major forces out of Iraq and, always, always: 4) how he has that orange ferret trained to stay on his forehead, and don't its little teeth hurt. These are all part of the Mystery of the Orange Skid Mark, America's gift to the world humor fund.

At least we know he can keep secrets!

Good news, since Donald Trump put in his secret 30-day plan there have been no ISIS attacks!

All this through the power of Twitter on the shitter.

Good news, since Donald Trump put in his secret 30-day plan there have been no ISIS attacks!

All this through the power of Twitter on the shitter.

I read that they are getting really depressed after El Cheato called them losers...and their recruitment numbers are sagging.

Trump has claimed for a year to have a super secret plan (secret in order to keep the knowledge from ISIS) that will defeat them quickly and easily and forever.

He finally unveiled it:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/07/politics/mark-hertling-trump-30-day-isis-plan/

Trump has no plan. His plan is to make his generals give him this plan.

And she was right.

With respect to the Military front planning is what the armed forces should be doing. However on the long term we will have to tackle the political ideology of ISIS and similar groups which will be more complex.

With respect to the Military front planning is what the armed forces should be doing.
But Trump did not make a campaign promise to put the armed forces to work at their job. He stated that ONLY HE could defeat ISIS. ONLY HE had the secret plan. Delegation is well within Hillary or Bernie's exhibited powers.
However on the long term we will have to tackle the political ideology of ISIS and similar groups which will be more complex.
Do you know of any evidence that Trump recognizes this? At any point did he indicate that a military victory over ISIS was NOT the only thing we would have to accomplish in order to be safe from ISIS?
He has constantly flogged the fears and promised bombing them into the stone age AND shooting their families.
If you know of any place he promised or even discussed coming to grips with their ideology rather thanjust flexing military might, I'd love to see it.

Back
Top Bottom