• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Tucker Carlson goes on vacation as criticism mounts over false claim about white supremacy 'hoax'

That's a real speshul kind of stoopid. There's a bad glitch in your program, dude.

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=only+white+people+can+be+racist

Pointing to some unhinged idiot doesn't in any way affect the position of the people here, of whom few to none are unhinged idiots.

It is a non-sequitur to say that because some other dipshit thinks something inane, other people whom are arguing against you believe inane shit. That would be inane.

Why is it OK for whites to become a minority? Why is it wrong to want to save a race? Why do you like brown people more than whites? I don't understand. If whites went to Japan and started outbreeding the Japanese, are you saying the Japanese would have no right to want to save their race from dying out? They should just sit back and say, "Well who cares about our own race? I hate my own Japanese people anyway!"

You realize most of us do not consider race to be something of importance. I don't care if the US is white, black or green with purple polka-dots. Culture matters, skin color does not.

There are people who prefer women/men of a certain skin tone. Everyone has their favorites. If I think white women are very attractive, I am not going to advocate for them to go extinct. That's just stupid.

For romantic partners, sure, we all have our preferences and sometimes those follow racial lines. (Personally, I'm somewhat in that crowd--it's not skin color per se, but I prefer old world temperate climate genetics and dislike tropic genetics.) However, such things are irrelevant outside the realm of sexual attraction.

There are people who prefer women/men of a certain skin tone. Everyone has their favorites. If I think white women are very attractive, I am not going to advocate for them to go extinct. That's just stupid.

For romantic partners, sure, we all have our preferences and sometimes those follow racial lines. (Personally, I'm somewhat in that crowd--it's not skin color per se, but I prefer old world temperate climate genetics and dislike tropic genetics.) However, such things are irrelevant outside the realm of sexual attraction.

Personally, my preference is definitely something along the lines of "identifies as cat" ;)

If you guys were a baseball team, you'd be the LA Dodgers because that's all you guys do is dodge.

I asked a simple question about Israel letting in more Africans, Mexicans, and Muslims. Instead of an answer I get called names and beating around the bushes. You guys won't answer because you know your answer would be "No." Then you have to admit your own hypocrisy by advocating for them to come to America, but not Israel.

You guys can't even admit that Japan should be pushing multiculturalism!

Why did you ask about Mexicans? Why didn't you ask about Palestinians?

Why is it OK for whites to become a minority? Why is it wrong to want to save a race? Why do you like brown people more than whites? I don't understand. If whites went to Japan and started outbreeding the Japanese, are you saying the Japanese would have no right to want to save their race from dying out? They should just sit back and say, "Well who cares about our own race? I hate my own Japanese people anyway!"

You realize most of us do not consider race to be something of importance. I don't care if the US is white, black or green with purple polka-dots. Culture matters, skin color does not.

Don't worry about that. By the time we have interbred whiteness into non-being, there will be plenty of white VR and sex robots available for you.

Half-Life said:
You guys can't even admit that Japan should be pushing multiculturalism!

They should, and they are to at least some extent. Drhey have a Disney world. White people numbers are increasing, as are other racial minorities numbers. But yes, they are a good overall example of an ethnic/racial homogeneous society.

Don't worry about that. By the time we have interbred whiteness into non-being, there will be plenty of white VR and sex robots available for you.

What I don't get is this insane fear of trait proliferation. Traits that are unwanted will not proliferate in populations that reject these traits. Good, beneficial, or at least desirable traits will be selected for. Unwanted and negative traits will be selected against. If some group has disadvantageous traits, children with those traits will reduce to a small fractional rate over time, and the children who lack those traits but retain the beneficial ones will proliferate those traits, as it always has been through all of history.

It's separation and xenophobia/tribalism that causes concentrations of bad traits to be retained. By sharing our strengths, we reduce our weaknesses. It is at the heart of the social paradigm.

1. There is no such thing as the Japanese race; statistics about % of Japanese people in Japan are based entirely on legal citizenship and count anyone born in Japan as Japanese.

2. Nobody's race makes a difference when trying to enter Japan.

3. The alt-right movement in America began with Japanese racists posting on 2-chan; ethnic discrimination, systemic and otherwise, is an enormous problem for Japan.

What I don't get is this insane fear of trait proliferation. Traits that are unwanted will not proliferate in populations that reject these traits. Good, beneficial, or at least desirable traits will be selected for. Unwanted and negative traits will be selected against. If some group has disadvantageous traits, children with those traits will reduce to a small fractional rate over time, and the children who lack those traits but retain the beneficial ones will proliferate those traits, as it always has been through all of history.

True. These 'supremecists' should want to have sex with every minority possible, to spread their 'superior genes' to the entire population, and thus insuring their 'race' will be everywhere. Instead they would prefer to go down the path of inbreeding. Saw a documentary on dog shows, and how the of breeding 'pure breeds' to unrealistic ideals have resulted in dogs that might fit a specific profile, but have terrible health problems.

The immigrants coming into this country want to outbreed white people and make us go extinct. No other race would take that lying down. But we whites are told to "take it and like it." We can not fight for our race the way other races can. This amounts to a hatred of whites.
You admitted it yourself. You said they live in cardboard boxes. So, they will come here and do the same. If they could build up their own country, they would stay there. There's a reason they can't build up their own country. They have low IQ's. Why would you want millions upon millions coming here to live in cardboard boxes?

If you look up Africa, they have the most wealth based on all their natural resources. Yet, their people still live in huts and eat dirt. It's terrible how much they squander what they have. :(
Generally I skip HL's posts as they are a waste of time/space/energy. But the blatant racist stereotypes/propaganda/delusions in these two I thought were worth noting.

True. These 'supremecists' should want to have sex with every minority possible, to spread their 'superior genes' to the entire population, and thus insuring their 'race' will be everywhere. Instead they would prefer to go down the path of inbreeding. Saw a documentary on dog shows, and how the of breeding 'pure breeds' to unrealistic ideals have resulted in dogs that might fit a specific profile, but have terrible health problems.

Not only that, but it is almost certain that minority populations have at least some genetics that contribute improved survival value. They should want to incorporate those things as well, essentially stealing those genetics.

The immigrants coming into this country want to outbreed white people and make us go extinct. No other race would take that lying down. But we whites are told to "take it and like it." We can not fight for our race the way other races can. This amounts to a hatred of whites.
You admitted it yourself. You said they live in cardboard boxes. So, they will come here and do the same. If they could build up their own country, they would stay there. There's a reason they can't build up their own country. They have low IQ's. Why would you want millions upon millions coming here to live in cardboard boxes?

If you look up Africa, they have the most wealth based on all their natural resources. Yet, their people still live in huts and eat dirt. It's terrible how much they squander what they have. :(
Generally I skip HL's posts as they are a waste of time/space/energy. But the blatant racist stereotypes/propaganda/delusions in these two I thought were worth noting.

Yeah, how does he not understand that all the raw natural resources in the world don't mean jack shit unless you have the educational and technological resources available to create added value? You could be sitting on a literal mountain of bauxite, but without an electrolysis furnace, a stable government, a power plant, and extrusion facility, and trained aluminum welders, all you can export is rocks.

It takes infrastructure and stability to improve raw materials, and we have invested a lot of money from the west to prevent stability and destroy infrastructural growth in the region.

Most of this thread is garbage, so I will turn to the SPLC. They estimate the number of White Supremacists at under ten thousand.

Last time I pointed that one, someone asked me about all the millions of white supremacists who don't speak or act on their opinions. I was told to prove they don't exist.

Most of this thread is garbage, so I will turn to the SPLC. They estimate the number of White Supremacists at under ten thousand.

Last time I pointed that one, someone asked me about all the millions of white supremacists who don't speak or act on their opinions. I was told to prove they don't exist.

Do you think SPLC is counting Half-Life? Or half the folks on 4chan? Or the people on T_D who yell Send Them Back with regards to any congresswoman who happens to be brown?

Do you think SPLC is counting Half-Life? Or half the folks on 4chan? Or the people on T_D who yell Send Them Back with regards to any congresswoman who happens to be brown?

I didn't ask their methodology. I am confident with that number being an upper limit, considering that they have a vested interest in over-counting in order to raise more money.

I didn't ask their methodology. I am confident with that number being an upper limit, considering that they have a vested interest in over-counting in order to raise more money.

Which group enumerated by the SPLC did the El Paso shooter belong to?

Back
Top Bottom