• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Tucker Carlson visits home base

He’ll go the way of Glenn Beck, who we thankfully never hear anything about anymore.

Respectfully, I disagree. I think there's a significant chance he might go the way of Steven Seagal instead. Putin may have him move to beautiful Moscow and then give him a job virtual debating political opposition in the same way Seagal pretends to take down opponents. Basically, Tucker's face (like he's taking a dump) could end up being analogous to Seagal's wrist-hold takedowns. Repeated over and over to vulnerable Russian (and Republican) audiences...

He has very little influence now that he’s off Fox News.
Better than nothing.
Sure, but in the context of your desire to see him make America anything, it is increasingly unlikely that he’ll be able to do anything.

As much as Fox News would gripe about the “mainstream media” they actually are mainstream media, and Tucker is now on the fringes of American media, which may have some small effects, but those are dwarfed by the influence of the actual mainstream media, like Fox News.

Better than nothing.
Sure, but in the context of your desire to see him make America anything, it is increasingly unlikely that he’ll be able to do anything.

As much as Fox News would gripe about the “mainstream media” they actually are mainstream media, and Tucker is now on the fringes of American media, which may have some small effects, but those are dwarfed by the influence of the actual mainstream media, like Fox News.
Still better than nothing.
He has 12 million subscribers in twitter. Most of them americans.

He’ll go the way of Glenn Beck, who we thankfully never hear anything about anymore.

Respectfully, I disagree. I think there's a significant chance he might go the way of Steven Seagal instead. Putin may have him move to beautiful Moscow and then give him a job virtual debating political opposition in the same way Seagal pretends to take down opponents. Basically, Tucker's face (like he's taking a dump) could end up being analogous to Seagal's wrist-hold takedowns. Repeated over and over to vulnerable Russian (and Republican) audiences...
That's a load of crap. Steven Seagal is not much of talker.

Better than nothing.

Still better than nothing.
He has 12 million subscribers in twitter. Most of them americans.
So what? That won’t sway American culture in any convincing way. You said you hope he can “make America relatively sane again” and I am saying he won’t make America anything because he has negligible influence. But one can always hope I guess.

Trumpsuckers aren't much listeners. They mostly go for straight violence over articulation.
Kinda like Russian autocrats.

So what? That won’t sway American culture in any convincing way.
What does that have to do with american culture?

You are the one who said “make America relatively sane again”. If you aren’t referring to the culture to what are you referring?

He’s not an elected politician he is a “media entertainer”. What other influence would he have than on the culture?
he won’t make America anything because he has negligible influence.
Among democrats sure. But among republicans I still think he has some.
Sure. “Some” is not zero, I will grant you that. I just think that his “some” is negligible and will have essentially zero impact.

If you aren’t referring to the culture to what are you referring?
I was referring to foreign policy of imperialism ang regime changes everywhere.
He’s not an elected politician he is a “media entertainer”.
So is pretty much everyone in both side MSM.

Sure. “Some” is not zero, I will grant you that. I just think that his “some” is negligible and will have essentially zero impact.
Well, let's agree to disagree.

If you aren’t referring to the culture to what are you referring?
I was referring to foreign policy of imperialism ang regime changes everywhere.
He’s not an elected politician he is a “media entertainer”.
So is pretty much everyone in both side MSM.

Well, let's agree to disagree.
Sure. We can both prognosticate, but history will be the final arbiter.

If I made an analogy that firemen are to fires as policemen are to criminal situations would you also complain "Policemen do not do much with fires?"

Well, a picture is worth a thousand rubles (or so I hear).

tucker-carlson-fired-late-night-reactions.jpg

211102-tucker-carlson-2019-ac-1000p.jpg

GettyImages-1139127443.jpg

I hear Tuck went over to locate Zoya and Zlata, the two Russkie whores who pissed all over Trump. This will give him some leverage over Orangey. He can either have the gals tell their stories on his streaming services, or offer them $100G receptionist jobs to keep their Commie whore mouths shut. Or, excuse me, Commie sex worker mouths.

Well, a picture is worth a thousand rubles (or so I hear).

I think it is much more telling that Tucker was able to sit down closer to Putin than anyone has publicly in a long time. They were sitting at a little table having a conversation.

Tucker-432x243.jpg

That tells you right there that Vlad doesn't see Carlson as the least bit of a threat.

I hear Tuck went over to locate Zoya and Zlata, the two Russkie whores who pissed all over Trump. This will give him some leverage over Orangey. He can either have the gals tell their stories on his streaming services, or offer them $100G receptionist jobs to keep their Commie whore mouths shut. Or, excuse me, Commie sex worker mouths.
" Zlata" is not a russian name.

So it was reported that Tucker Carlson Putin Interview reached 50 mil views in 5 hours with ~500K likes :)
So much for your "Tucker who?"

Back
Top Bottom