• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Twitter likely to take idiots offer to buy them for $43 billion

He never struck me as a person focused on politics.
That is definitely not true. He has other people run his companies, and baits the media for attention full-time. Sometimes its politics, sometimes it's tech bro stuff, but it's always all about the cameras. He's a hype man, not an engineer. Normal people don't hold press conferences to announce that they're voting Republican this year...
Its my understanding he wasn't Republican until very recently. Only after the Democrats began transforming into exactly what others including Tulsi Gabbord have discovered.

Normal people don't hold press conferences to announce that they're voting Republican this year...
Smart people might not hold press conferences but normal people do it all the time if they think it will serve their interests. Unless you don't think Micheal Moore or all the other celebrities are normal people.

I just don't get how you can figure that Elon is out there just to get rich.
He started out rich.

He's out there just to get famous.

Which isn't in any sense more laudable. IMO, fame is an even less noble motivation than wealth.

Either way, any benefits for non-Elon humans are a lucky side effect.

Not saying that there are not plenty of people who are only out there to get rich. There exists plenty of ... and politicans like Pelosi and her husband inside trading for example.

Cite? Repeating an allegation ad nauseum doesn't make it true.

Normal people don't hold press conferences to announce that they're voting Republican this year...
Smart people might not hold press conferences but normal people do it all the time if they think it will serve their interests. Unless you don't think Micheal Moore or all the other celebrities are normal people.
What - in any sense of the word - is normal about Michael Moore? o_O

Not saying that there are not plenty of people who are only out there to get rich. There exists plenty of ... and politicans like Pelosi and her husband inside trading for example.

5 million results:

And out of 5 million Ill give you this one here:

So all 5 million sources could be BS...because anything has to be possible even given such high odds. But such an excessive agreement of the data suggests an extremely high probability for this being true and accurate.

She is a crook, doing exactly what Martha Stewart was procecuted for.

5 million results:

So all 5 million sources could be BS...because anything has to be possible even given such high odds. But such an excessive agreement of the data suggests an extremely high probability for this being true and accurate.

She is a crook, doing exactly what Martha Stewart was procecuted for.
What did she do that is illegal? I'd agree that laws need to be tightened. But it appears to me that she dragged her feet pursuing legislation. But that's not against the law.

5 million results:

Wow! I typed "Sean Hannity f**ks his daughter" into the Google search engine, substituting an ancient and well-known Anglo-Saxon word (though it "wasn't in a single English language dictionary from 1795 to 1965") for the "f**ks." and got "About 5,250,000 results (0.43 seconds)" That's 5% more than you report for your Pelosi search. Who are your other political heroes? Should I repeat the experiment? (That wasn't cherry-picked: It was the very first search I tried while laughing at your post.)

Your approach to research is ... unique. Free advice: Don't give up your day job; I don't think even any of the right-wing "think" tanks will hire you.

I did click your link, and got:

Democratic Representative Abigail Spanberger lashed out at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other party leaders who she accused of dragging their feet on legislation to ban stock trading by lawmakers.

Spanberger, who introduced a bill with Republican Representative Chip Roy to require that lawmakers place investment assets into a

Get unlimited access today.
Subscribe now for unlimited access to Bloomberg.com and the Bloomberg app

Is your delicious "proof" of insider trading behind Bloomberg's pay wall? No.

Thanks very much, RVonse. Your response to my request is almost delicious in what it tells us about right-wing "thinking" and right-wing "research."

Thanks very much, RVonse. Your response to my request is almost delicious in what it tells us about right-wing "thinking" and right-wing "research."

I was so impressed with RVonse's approach to researching pressing political topics, that I solved five other questions just now!

Elizabeth Warren's farts are fragrant​
About 5,790,000 results (0.72 seconds)​
Donald Trump admits to being a traitor​
About 3,430,000 results (0.52 seconds)​
Ted Cruz rapes little boys​
About 8,430,000 results (0.46 seconds)​
Donald Trump is a murderer​
About 34,600,000 results (0.37 seconds)​
Trump conspired with Putin​
About 5,770,000 results (0.41 seconds)​

Thanks again, RVonse!

I was so impressed with RVonse's approach to researching pressing political topics, that I solved five other questions just now!

Elizabeth Warren's farts are fragrant​
About 5,790,000 results (0.72 seconds)​
Donald Trump admits to being a traitor​
About 3,430,000 results (0.52 seconds)​
Ted Cruz rapes little boys​
About 8,430,000 results (0.46 seconds)​
Donald Trump is a murderer​
About 34,600,000 results (0.37 seconds)​
Trump conspired with Putin​
About 5,770,000 results (0.41 seconds)​

Thanks again, RVonse!
Yeah, search results on Google can be a shit show. And a woke one at that! Do a google image search on "chinese american family" and check out the results. Again with "japanese american family". And "hispanic american family". Now try "white american family". SMH.

5 million results:

Wow! I typed "Sean Hannity f**ks his daughter" into the Google search engine, substituting an ancient and well-known Anglo-Saxon word (though it "wasn't in a single English language dictionary from 1795 to 1965") for the "f**ks." and got "About 5,250,000 results (0.43 seconds)" That's 5% more than you report for your Pelosi search. Who are your other political heroes? Should I repeat the experiment? (That wasn't cherry-picked: It was the very first search I tried while laughing at your post.)

Your approach to research is ... unique. Free advice: Don't give up your day job; I don't think even any of the right-wing "think" tanks will hire you.

Democratic Representative Abigail Spanberger lashed out at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other party leaders who she accused of dragging their feet on legislation to ban stock trading by lawmakers.

Spanberger, who introduced a bill with Republican Representative Chip Roy to require that lawmakers place investment assets into a

Then what the hell would you have me cite if not google? I can not read your mind about what you think is accurate news. But Pelosi and her husband inside trading has been talked about ad nausim by all the outlets..take your pick. Basically she got caught and was forced to pass a law against it and then retracted the law and got started again. There is a whole group of stock traders doing nothing but following their trades because they know they are beating the S&P by a huge amount.

5 million results:

Then what the hell would you have me cite if not google? I can not read your mind about what you think is accurate news
There is a whole group of stock traders doing nothing but following their trades because they know they are beating the S&P by a huge amount.

:confused2: Are you just PRETENDING to be stupid? I'm supposed to take my pick of 5 million hits? (Why don't YOU read up on Sean Hannity F**king his daughter? :) ) If you DO NOT HAVE a single source, just say so.

Maybe she's guilty, maybe she's not, but her vote on that bill proves nothing.

We discussed Pelosi's husband's stock trades a year ago or so and I pointed out that the Pelosis buy call options. This is a way to outperform a bull market. (Though it typically does WORSE than market when the bear is running.)

I guess you don't even know what a call option is. Start a new thread to learn since it appears Google is worthless for you.

5 million results:

Then what the hell would you have me cite if not google? I can not read your mind about what you think is accurate news. But Pelosi and her husband inside trading has been talked about ad nausim by all the outlets..take your pick. Basically she got caught and was forced to pass a law against it and then retracted the law and got started again. There is a whole group of stock traders doing nothing but following their trades because they know they are beating the S&P by a huge amount.

RVonse! You believe that Pelosi and her husband committed inside trading. And broke the law. Insider trading is a very specific law. I don't know anything about the story. I honestly would like to read about the specific allegation. Why can't you just show your source?

Thanks very much, RVonse. Your response to my request is almost delicious in what it tells us about right-wing "thinking" and right-wing "research.
It should tell you that both “right wing thinking” and “right wing research” are oxymorons, a fact brought into sharp focus courtesy of our local exemplars.

Musk is total clown shoes.

Elon Musk tweets a conspiracy theory about attack on Paul Pelosi | CNN Business.

The new Twitter owner tweeted a link to an article full of baseless claims about Pelosi. The article was posted on a website that purports to be a news outlet.

Musk, who has 112 million followers on the platform he now owns, posted the baseless story about Pelosi in response to a tweet from Hilary Clinton at 8:15 am ET. He later deleted the tweet around 2 pm, but not before racking up more than 28,000 retweets and 100,000 likes.

Linking to a Los Angeles Times story about Pelosi’s alleged attacker, Clinton wrote, “The Republican Party and its mouthpieces now regularly spread hate and deranged conspiracy theories. It is shocking, but not surprising, that violence is the result. As citizens, we must hold them accountable for their words and the actions that follow.”

In response, Musk linked to the baseless story, and wrote, “There is a tiny possibility there might be more to this story than meets the eye.”

In 2016 the same website falsely claimed that Clinton had died and that the person on the presidential campaign trail was not Clinton but her body double.

And he's a farce of a boss.

He has no clue how internet forums work nor how to read the news. He should be fired if anybody.

Last edited:
I'd like to see a national "delete your Twitter account day". I have one. My former employer asked everyone to make one. I never used it. Just me deleting my account is nothing. But suppose 5 million did it in one day?

How about specific links, not Google queries?

There is a whole group of stock traders doing nothing but following their trades because they know they are beating the S&P by a huge amount.
lol. You know that if a whole group of stock traders were doing nothing but following my trades, it would look like I was insider trading too. Because, you know, depending on how much power that group of traders was wielding, it would make ALL my picks winners.

Back
Top Bottom