• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Twitter likely to take idiots offer to buy them for $43 billion

Elon is going to 4Chan Twitter & then while its user base declines he'll use its cloud server resources for Tesla stuff.

Edit: Just look at the map. Twitter servers in Georgia (with new Tesla headquarters in Texas) and Tesla's servers in Nevada (with Cali being his big market). He purchased their cloud servers man...
Wouldn't surprise me.

That said, Musk is a weird dude, so I'm not taking any bets.

Musk is African-American.
Musk is not an African-American.

African American: "an ethnic group consisting of Americans with partial or total ancestry from any of the black racial groups of Africa.[3][4] The term "African American" generally denotes descendants of enslaved Africans who are from the United States."

Elon Musk: "born to a Canadian mother and White South African father"
;) Well... he was born in Africa, and is now an American... so technically he would be "African-American". He is not, however, "black".

Maybe add to the title of the thread "Alt-Right raves with joy over rich billionaires decision to piss tens of billions of dollars away on old social media platform so their beloved former President can become unbanned on it and users can post about President's son's laptop."

What, that people died at The Capitol Bldg?
You make this sound like the rioters killed people. Two people died of natural causes, one was a protester killed by police, and one was a protester trampled by other protesters, for a total of four people (all protesters/rioters/whatever you want to call them).

Yeah, the very first line of the wiki tells me that Elon is African American. :ROFLMAO:
FRWzzazWUAAKGdp

I feel absolutely no guilt laughing at that. Hillarious man.

Assuming what you just said is true, Trump still had the right to voice his opinion if we are a free country. Because if you do not let him speak, just where do you draw the line? Tell him he can not hold a state of the union address too?
Literally none of that happened. None of it.

I'm going to use this analogy again. If I go to a bar and on a Friday night I get drunk and start screaming about how Jews and faggots are the problem and we just need to get rid of them, the owner is well within their rights to kick me out. If I keep doing it, it is within their rights to ban me from their premises permanently. Especially considering I signed an agreement saying I would never do that shit the first time I walked in.

They didn't ban me from buying or drinking booze. I can go to the Rumble bar down the road, the Gab nightclub, I could go the the Telegram liquor shop and buy some roadies and walk home. And I can still be a vile cunt about faggots and Jews. I am not suppressed, nor have my rights been taken away from. I sure as fuck haven't been "cancelled".

So you're confused about where the line is? It hasn't fucking changed pal. The line was where it always was - if you violate your Terms of Service Agreement, you don't have a fucking leg to stand on. Get the fuck out of my bar.

Then a temporary suspension would still be the preference over a permanent ban.

By banning a POTUS who used your platform daily, twiiter attempted to tell the world what their political view should be.

Like I said, this is complete horseshit. All Twitter did was enforce the rules we all agreed to when we walked into their bar. You have a different interpretation, and you might want to spend some time reflecting on that.

Neglecting the fact that reality has a left bias. The far right spews far more crap far loudly than the far left does, so when you remove extremist crap you're mostly removing stuff from the right.

Assuming? What, that people died at The Capitol Bldg? That Trump egged the active riot on and said the VP failed him? That Trump held a insurrection rally just before all this happened? There is no assuming. That is what happened.
...Trump still had the right to voice his opinion if we are a free country.
There is no right to insurrection. In fact, THAT is written into the Constitution.
Because if you do not let him speak, just where do you draw the line?
At criminal acts
Then a temporary suspension would still be the preference over a permanent ban.

By banning a POTUS who used your platform daily, twiiter attempted to tell the world what their political view should be.
He had repeatedly broken their rules but they let him stay because he was POTUS. A coup attempt was what it took to get him finally kicked off. This isn't about a political view.

Never heard of charter schools?
You means those which the Teacher's Union has called the devil? How many parents actually have access to them?

Charter schools fundamentally undermine public education by creating a two-tier system.

They are also censoring books in public libraries. What the hell are you people so afraid of that you have to impose your fears on all the students in schools.
I don't know about censorship in public libraries. But parents get rightly upset when political or religious activists use the setting of the compulsory classroom to proselytize to their children.
Which is why we are getting upset--you're trying to enforce your false view of the world on schoolkids.

Which is why we are getting upset--you're trying to enforce your false view of the world on schoolkids.
So others can impose their false view of the world? Wouldn't it be great if schools stick to academics and not exploit the captive children? Somehow schools were able to do that when I went through. Why so hard now?

Neglecting the fact that reality has a left bias. The far right spews far more crap far loudly than the far left does, so when you remove extremist crap you're mostly removing stuff from the right.

Woah. Elon was correct.

The left consistently mistakes disparate outcomes with discrimination when it comes to matters of race and the like. This is an example of the right making the same mistake--you assume a disparate outcome (more stuff blocked from the right) proves an unfair process. Did you walk into the bedroom mirror today and fall through?

Woah. Elon was correct.

The left consistently mistakes disparate outcomes with discrimination when it comes to matters of race and the like. This is an example of the right making the same mistake--you assume a disparate outcome (more stuff blocked from the right) proves an unfair process. Did you walk into the bedroom mirror today and fall through?

Both ends of the spectrum spout lots of crazy crap.

Back
Top Bottom