• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Unfortunately for the Trump family, Intelligence is heritable

The concern is not "Russia colluded with Trump", Barbos. Everyone knows that - and should have expected it. There is no culpability for any American there.
The concern is that Cheato attempted to collude with Russia. That is a serious crime for which Cheato and his entire cabal of cheating thieves should be held severely accountable.

Collusion is always involves at least 2 willing parties.
But conspiracy to commit collusion only requires one party.
And no, not everyone knows that. This latest revelation actually makes the case weaker.
Revelation? You mean the person who may have colluded with the Trumps is saying she didn't collude? Were you expecting her to say anything else?

You seem to be confusing things here. There is 1) Trump collusion with Russian agents 2) Russian interference with the US election. These are not exclusive to each other.
I am not confusing anything, Media calls it best lead on collusion, Well, if it is, in fact, best they have so far then they are in trouble because this is rather nothing.
She denies offering dirt on Clinton and says it was misunderstanding on Trump's part.
There is one problem with that. Donald Jr. said he was conspiring to collude with her regarding intel on Clinton. She says this was about adoption.
How is that a problem? She had her case on her mind, and Trump had his. She may have joked about Clinton and that's it.
The Trumps aren't the brightest bulbs in the light fixture store, however, it would seem quite uniquely stupid to even bring up collusion if there wasn't any hint of it from the Russian agent.
More then likely that there was a hint, but at best it was a joke.
If this is a best lead in "russia did it" then investigation is in trouble.
Don't worry, it wasn't even part of it yet. These leaks came from the White House.
You mean from Trump? I think we learned already that these people live in their own reality and you can't trust anything they say even if reflects on them badly like in this case.

if it is, in fact, best they have so far then they are in trouble

It's not the best "they" have so far, barbos. It's the best (most obviously indicative of Trump's guilt) that "we", the public, have so far.
You have no better idea what "they" (the investigators) have so far, than does WP. But rest easy Comrade - even if Russia is found to have done what they did, there will be no repercussions for the Kremlin under the current US regime. They might even try to do away with the Magnistsky act, if they can get it done before impeachment proceeding commence.

I am not confusing anything, Media calls it best lead on collusion,
Link to that specific claim? It certain is against the law (you are not allowed to take gifts or info from Foreign Agents if you are in a campaign in the US) which is what he said he wanted to do. Then, there is the collusion angle where he pretty admitted to conspiring to commit collusion.
Well, if it is, in fact, best they have so far then they are in trouble because this is rather nothing.
This came out of the White House, not the Mueller investigation, so this is another log on the fire.
She denies offering dirt on Clinton and says it was misunderstanding on Trump's part.
There is one problem with that. Donald Jr. said he was conspiring to collude with her regarding intel on Clinton. She says this was about adoption.
How is that a problem? She had her case on her mind, and Trump had his. She may have joked about Clinton and that's it.
Oh please!
The Trumps aren't the brightest bulbs in the light fixture store, however, it would seem quite uniquely stupid to even bring up collusion if there wasn't any hint of it from the Russian agent.
More then likely that there was a hint, but at best it was a joke.
Mr. Fantastic couldn't stretch that excuse out!
If this is a best lead in "russia did it" then investigation is in trouble.
Don't worry, it wasn't even part of it yet. These leaks came from the White House.
You mean from Trump?
No, the White House.
I think we learned already that these people live in their own reality and you can't trust anything they say even if reflects on them badly like in this case.
Or they don't understand law and this is why there are lawyers.

if it is, in fact, best they have so far then they are in trouble

It's not the best "they" have so far, barbos. It's the best (most obviously indicative of Trump's guilt) that "we", the public, have so far.
You have no better idea what "they" (the investigators) have so far, than does WP. But rest easy Comrade - even if Russia is found to have done what they did, there will be no repercussions for the Kremlin under the current US regime. They might even try to do away with the Magnistsky act, if they can get it done before impeachment proceeding commence.
You don't need to convince me that Trump family are bad hombres. This latest thing is not necessary for that. But it shows that level of collusion was nonexistent.

You don't need to convince me that Trump family are bad hombres. This latest thing is not necessary for that. But it shows that level of collusion was nonexistent.
...because the Russian involved said it isn't. Yes, we understand how court systems work in Russia. However, in the US, usually the verdict isn't decided before hand.

We know that Donald Jr conspired to commit collusion and break a few other laws. What we don't know is what took place at the meeting.

1) Was there collusion
2) Was Moscow trolling to see how unbelievably easy it was to get the Trumps on board
3) Did a person use a notable trail of connections to fool Donald Jr (the son of the guy who'd likely lose in November) to push for Adoption reform?!

They just have to be able to recognize results, not talent.

Ability and talent can produce results. They organisers. However there can sometimes be an enormous amount of waste due to errors which can be covered up with crafty middle management...

Trump has never designed or built anything himself.

He has always hired other people to do that for him.

He gets the land and the money from banks. He bribes and threatens and colludes and bluffs his way into getting the land and the financing. Then hires other people to do all the actual work.

It takes a certain personality, a certain sense of entitlement, a certain specific intelligence.

But it does not take leadership or any understanding of how other people are living in the world. Or any general understanding of the world. It merely takes greed on a scale most cannot fathom. And an easy willingness to order other people around to serve his interests, which is not the same as leading them.

The King does not lead. He orders, demands.

Which is why Trump is unable to lead anyone to anything.

It is delicious seeing the stooge-pologists trying to get people to believe that in the heat of a campaign, the top three people in the Trump campaign would agree to a meeting with a Russian about adoption. That is beyond laughable. Trump cares so very deeply about the chilluns that he's trying to kill tens of thousands of them and leave the rest in abject ignorance...

It is delicious seeing the stooge-pologists trying to get people to believe that in the heat of a campaign, the top three people in the Trump campaign would agree to a meeting with a Russian about adoption. That is beyond laughable. Trump cares so very deeply about the chilluns that he's trying to kill tens of thousands of them and leave the rest in abject ignorance...
Where did I say that? I admitted that woman most likely lured these people using false pretenses. I also admitted that it reflects badly on these people. But for the 10th time, she had no dirt and had no intention to talk about dirt on Clinton. Now, I am not a big city lawyer but I rather doubt that this thing alone constitutes something illegal.

Where did I say that? I admitted that woman most likely lured these people using false pretenses. I also admitted that it reflects badly on these people. But for the 10th time, she had no dirt and had no intention to talk about dirt on Clinton. Now, I am not a big city lawyer but I rather doubt that this thing alone constitutes something illegal.

Where did I accuse you in particular of saying that?
It is the lame excuse du jour, being bandied about by Cheato surrogates.

Man I take a week off for vacation, and this is what I come back to? These clowns are so incompetent...

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/from-russia-with-love/533235/
He did what?! :eek:

Did his lawyer just jump out a window?

"Well you see, Mr. Hansen, while I did show up here with wine coolers and a pack of condoms expecting to have sex with a 14 year old girl, it turns out the girl wasn't underage at all and we didn't have sex, so nothing illegal happened. What's that? You have a chat transcript? Me too! Here it is...just trying to be transparent, you know!"

Read your own post carefully.

Read your own post carefully.

You read it:

"It is delicious seeing the stooge-pologists trying to get people to believe that in the heat of a campaign, the top three people in the Trump campaign would agree to a meeting with a Russian about adoption. That is beyond laughable. Trump cares so very deeply about the chilluns that he's trying to kill tens of thousands of them and leave the rest in abject ignorance..."

Now show me where I mentioned YOU.
Are you upset because I didn't specifically exclude you from the ranks of stooge-pologists?

nm...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom