• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Unfortunately for the Trump family, Intelligence is heritable

It *could* on the part of the Trump campaign. This is why you see such a hubbub, this would the the "smoking gun", so to speak, even if they were duped.
I understand that, but the the law is badly written and hard to follow in today's world. Every presidential campaign in any country involves digging dirt on each other. Why should the source of the dirt be only local?

I don't know the legal history here. But essentially, the idea is to prevent foreign states from influencing American elections. The point is, though, that now the Democrats have something concrete.

I have a feeling that woman tried to to have a meeting with Clinton campaign people as well,

You seem hilariously certain of what she was thinking, planning, saying and knowing.
How is it that you became convinced tht you know her thoughts and actions?
How did you become convinced I was convinced in that?

When you typed these things:

She had her case on her mind, and Trump had his. She may have joked about Clinton and that's it.

But for the 10th time, she had no dirt and had no intention to talk about dirt on Clinton

I have a feeling that woman tried to to have a meeting with Clinton campaign people as well,

You seem hilariously certain.

I understand that, but the the law is badly written and hard to follow in today's world. Every presidential campaign in any country involves digging dirt on each other. Why should the source of the dirt be only local?

I don't know the legal history here. But essentially, the idea is to prevent foreign states from influencing American elections. The point is, though, that now the Democrats have something concrete.
Well, then BBC, RT, Al Jazeera, etc should all be banned in US.

You seem hilariously certain of what she was thinking, planning, saying and knowing.
How is it that you became convinced tht you know her thoughts and actions?
How did you become convinced I was convinced in that?

When you typed these things:

She had her case on her mind, and Trump had his. She may have joked about Clinton and that's it.

But for the 10th time, she had no dirt and had no intention to talk about dirt on Clinton

You seem hilariously certain.
Yes, I am certain she publicly said that in the interview to paper.

Yes, I am certain she publicly said that in the interview to paper.

Well there ya go. Someone says something to the paper, you can be certain it's true! Just ask Donald Trump, Jr.

I understand that, but the the law is badly written and hard to follow in today's world.
Just how hard is it to NOT CONTACT FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES?
I spent about 15 hours every day NOT contacting a foreign intelligence agency.
I could probably go as high as 20 if i tried. 23 if my job depended on it.

I understand that, but the the law is badly written and hard to follow in today's world.
If 100% of russians are KGB agents then yes, that would be extremely hard.

Well you have to admit that when someone comes to you and says "we're here on behalf of the Russian government and are prepared to undermine your American election with some salacious information about your daddy's opponent" it is hard to know what to do.

The laws are murky and only prohibit more or less exactly this thing, so what's a campaign's best course of action in this situation? Do the thing that is clearly prohibited by US election laws, or not?

These are difficult choices.

1ab2e5134aac7522b9d3034137ac31a283b77efe2838703339b4f0bb7253c627.jpg

Trump's team should have looked at her Facebook page and they would have seen that she thought they were frauds. This was probably a long game opposition research enticement sting - a way to get leverage. The Trump family are a bunch of criminals, so I don't care either way. Cunning stuff by her.

cb88a0e49407a9a55cf574e3447c6fd93d5e9a2fa131b2133c5b902566259ece.jpg

65cd3359ca892cf4d6ed52677f47896f93b192a9b52e2de0968ade5a7f99679e.png

So, would the meeting of her and Junior have been the reason for the FISA surveillance?

Last edited:
Well, yes.
But if someone represents themselves as not being a representative of Russia, and they're lying, that's one thing.

If someone does represent themselves as being a foreign agent, and you meet with them anyway, that's a completely different kettle of fish, no?

Well, yes.
But if someone represents themselves as not being a representative of Russia, and they're lying, that's one thing.

If someone does represent themselves as being a foreign agent, and you meet with them anyway, that's a completely different kettle of fish, no?

Not for Trumpers - only for bloody liberal elitists who can not only read and write but tell their arse from their elbow too.

So just to get this straight, we know these events steps occurred in order:

- DNC is hacked
- Intel believes Russia behind the hacking
- Somewhat convoluted but definable connection trail leads to meeting between Russian official and Donnie Jr, with quoted premise of both Russian government support of Trump and info to hurt Clinton
- Emails on DNC leaked out in. very partisan manner.

And Donnie Jr and the Russian Bunch want us to believe none of these events are connected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every time there's a new piece of evidence:

Before evidence: There's definitely no collusion of any kind between the Trump administration and the Russian government. You're making this whole thing up! This is a witch hunt and further[ent]hellip[/ent]
After evidence: OK, so they colluded. So what? I don't actually care if the president committed treason as long as the president is a Republican. Party before country!

Dear conservolibertarians,
Time and time again, you have made it clear that you are either a traitor, or that you are willing to vote for traitors and support/defend them after they get elected. You better not complain about anyone failing to put their hands over their hearts during the pledge or failing to stand during the national anthem or make any complaints about the lack of patriotism in anyone else. Traitors don't get to complain about the lack of patriotism in others.
Sincerely,
Notafuckingtraitor​

Back
Top Bottom