• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Unfortunately for the Trump family, Intelligence is heritable

Just how hard is it to NOT CONTACT FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES?
I spent about 15 hours every day NOT contacting a foreign intelligence agency.
I could probably go as high as 20 if i tried. 23 if my job depended on it.
If 100% of russians are KGB agents then yes, that would be extremely hard.
The original email indicated an official Russian government backing... and read somewhat like a Nigerian Prince scam email. And Jr went into it anyway.

View attachment 11807

Trump's team should have looked at her Facebook page and they would have seen that she thought they were frauds. This was probably a long game opposition research enticement sting - a way to get leverage.
Yeah, that shit is even better than goat herders in Kenya conspiring 50 years ago to get Obama elected President of the US. The suggestion here is that the left-wing created a sting in order to entrap the Trumps, in an election the left-wing thought was in the bag. The left-wing also leak the DNC emails so Clinton could lose in order to open up the opportunity to get Trump impeached and Pence put in to the Presidency?

And of course, the left-wing sting decides instead of giving the Trumps forged documents for the Trumps to be caught with, they just have her talk about adoption instead, making this entire operation completely meaningless.

And this ignores the connections between this person and Trump that actually exists in the real world.

The suggestion here is that the left-wing created a sting in order to entrap the Trumps,
aYeaaaaaaaah....

If I was going to make such a sting, it'd be with someone who would LATER turn out to be a Russian agent, with a Scooby Doo reveal, and the removal of the mask, not someone who said it up front, giving them every opportunity to take the high ground, or to later say 'We were tricked!'

This resembles a 'sting' like calling a cop driving down the middle lane of the highway a 'speed trap.'

The original email indicated an official Russian government backing... and read somewhat like a Nigerian Prince scam email. And Jr went into it anyway.

Why was the email written to look like it had Russian government backing?

And here is the deal. Jr has no where to run now. He has clearly established his presence there and is obviously lying his ass off about the content of a meeting that including Kuschner and Manafort. Yeah, on Hannity he said he didn't know if this meeting would have anything of substance... which is why Manafort was there?

US Intelligence has a boatload of intelligence. So now the question is, is there any on this woman on and around that day. And Trump, I believe, was in the same building, at the same time of the meeting, though you'd think Manafort would have been smart enough to keep Trump out of that meeting.

US Intelligence has a target, it is time to see what they have. If there is anything, Jr and others could be jail bound.

Why was the email written to look like it had Russian government backing?
That isn't the question. The question is why is a music producer, and friend of Donald Trump, writing the email as such, noting the brazen Russian backing of Trump. One could suggest the Russians have something on him, and they know they can't send an email directly anyway without an intercept.

You and the Trumpsters are once again looking at a piece of information in a vacuum and are willing to do back flips in logic to conclude a massive left-wing conspiracy to entrap the Trumps... in an election thought to be in the bag for Clinton to begin with. Occam's Razor suggests this meeting included informing the Trump campaign about the emails and they wanted a deal.

Anyhow, it does reflect badly on Drumph family. But as far as Russian interference it seems woman used false pretenses to lure that idiot to discuss something else. She denies offering dirt on Clinton and says it was misunderstanding on Trump's part. If this is a best lead in "russia did it" then investigation is in trouble.

Ok comrade.

Anyhow, it does reflect badly on Drumph family. But as far as Russian interference it seems woman used false pretenses to lure that idiot to discuss something else. She denies offering dirt on Clinton and says it was misunderstanding on Trump's part. If this is a best lead in "russia did it" then investigation is in trouble.

Ok comrade.

The backpedaling, lies and changing the story every other hour, shows this investigation is not in trouble, it's getting really close.

HELLO,

I REPRESENT THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT. WE HAVE OBTAINED INFORMATION BY NEFARIOUS MEANS WHICH WE WOULD LIKE TO GIVE TO YOU IN ORDER TO HELP YOUR FATHER WIN, AND HILLARY CLINTON LOSE. THIS IS VERY SENSITIVE MATERIAL. PLEASE DO NOT TELL ANYONE.

Please take note that your physical representation at this meeting will be acknowledgement of your breaking of campaign finance law, perjury, and it would be treason, if not for the technical fact that we're not currently at war with Russia. It is however, grossly inappropriate, unpatriotic, and a prime example of douchebaggery, not to mention collusion with a foreign power to influence our democratic process. If this isn't somehow completely and unabashedly illegal, it should fucking be. Odds are you will not serve a single day in jail, because rich people in our country are not subject to justice in the same way that the poor are. Doubtless, Republicans, the Arbiter General of all that is patriotic, will no doubt absolve you of any responsibility for this heinous act, while simultaneously declaring a popular Democrat a deranged unpatriotic reprobate for having his flag lapel pin crooked.

The original email indicated an official Russian government backing...
No, it indicates that Goldberg or Goldstone (who is some kind of entertainment business monkey) thought that.
and read somewhat like a Nigerian Prince scam email. And Jr went into it anyway.
And we all know that Nigerian Prince emails were real deal.

I'm proud of my son. Super honest, most honest person ever!!! This is the largest witch hunt since that MOO (Mothers Opposed to the Occult) thing in that one Buffy episode!

article said:
President Donald Trump defended his son Wednesday as being "open, transparent and innocent" during his interview with Fox News and blasted the current Russia controversy as "the greatest witch hunt in political history."

Meanwhile...(i.e. two days earlier)

article said:
A new package of economic sanctions on Russia and Iran unacceptably constrains the president’s authority, the White House said Monday as Democrats complained that the Trump administration was trying to weaken the penalties.
This bill came forth because extremely early in his Presidency (yes, we are still only 6 months in folks), Trump tried to give the spy HQ's back to Russia... and for nothing... well nothing more than maybe what has already been given to Trump. It went through the Senate 98-2.

The suggestion here is that the left-wing created a sting in order to entrap the Trumps,
aYeaaaaaaaah....

If I was going to make such a sting, it'd be with someone who would LATER turn out to be a Russian agent, with a Scooby Doo reveal, and the removal of the mask, not someone who said it up front, giving them every opportunity to take the high ground, or to later say 'We were tricked!'

This resembles a 'sting' like calling a cop driving down the middle lane of the highway a 'speed trap.'
Let's see.

"Your Honor, This police officer was sitting along the road with a radar gun. He wasn't just driving around doing his duty when he ticketed me for going 100 miles an hour. Therefore he trapped me."

I'll have to remember that at my next hearing.

The original email indicated an official Russian government backing...
No, it indicates that Goldberg or Goldstone (who is some kind of entertainment business monkey) thought that.
Okay barbos. I understand you have your Russia glasses on, but here is the thing.

1) The DNC was hacked.
2) US Intel says it was by Russians.
3) Russians set up meeting with Trump campaign.
4) Meeting takes place.
5) DNC emails are leaked in a manner that was clearly politically motivated.
6) Trump tries to give spy HQ's back to Russia without quid quo pro.

These are all facts. No supposition. Supposition would be that the Dutch saw the communications between Donald Jr. and Goldstone and there is much more known there than being let on by the FBI. I think that Mueller already knew all of this.

So, now we are to believe that in the meeting, nothing happened, and it was an attempt to undo damage done to the frozen adoption issue with Russia. And we are to believe this because the agent and Jr say so. Because if they were colluding, they would have admitted to it. Heck! The two of them didn't even have the same story explanation.

So Goldstone sets up a meeting with Veselnitskaya for Jr.

Goldstone represents Emin Agalarov, whom had Trump in his music video.

Emin's father Aras, is a billionaire who was awarded a medal by Putin and was involved with Trump with Miss Universe.

So this links the email in a rather clean connection with the Russian Government. But we are supposed to think otherwise? Instead the question becomes, is how does Veselnitskaya got Goldstone to send such a bullshit story? What is her relationship, if any, with Goldstone, why would he get involved?

Veselnitskaya wake up one morning, dying urge for Russian children to be freed from Russia and grow up in America... and concoct a BS story about how she'll get a music agent to say his client's father talked with upper Russian officials and they can provide damaging stuff to take out Clinton... as a guise to talk to Trump Jr, the son of the guy that is going to lose the election, about Russian adoption policy... of which Putin froze the adoptions as a reaction to legislation signed by Obama. That was all a ruse, yet damaging emails do get released.

barbos, you are too smart to not see how unbelievably convoluted that is.

Was this what caused the wiretap warrant?
We know that European intelligence was picking things up. Odd contacts between business people with Russian contacts and Trump campaign officials.

This is exactly something like that.

article said:
Britain’s spy agencies played a crucial role in alerting their counterparts in Washington to contacts between members of Donald Trump’s campaign team and Russian intelligence operatives, the Guardian has been told.

GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

According to one account, GCHQ’s then head, Robert Hannigan, passed material in summer 2016 to the CIA chief, John Brennan. The matter was deemed so sensitive it was handled at “director level”. After an initially slow start, Brennan used GCHQ information and intelligence from other partners to launch a major inter-agency investigation.
link

This is a bit of a tangent, but I wonder if Seth Rich was emotionally or ideologically induced to internally hack the DNC, but didn't know it was from Putin/Trump because there was a middleman. Then after the hack he was killed making it nearly impossible to find the middleman.

OR Seth Rich was killed by Trump/Putin (their lackeys) to be the focus of blame for the hack to a disgruntled employee who could not be questioned.

Sounds like a spy novel either way.

Okay barbos. I understand you have your Russia glasses on, but here is the thing.

1) The DNC was hacked.
Nope, they were not hacked. Podesta email account was phished. So start over.
Emails were stolen. Move the fuck on from your pedantry!

- - - Updated - - -

This is a bit of a tangent,
Oh goody...
but I wonder if Seth Rich was emotionally...
Fuck your Parallax View hack theories.

Nope, they were not hacked. Podesta email account was phished. So start over.
Emails were stolen. Move the fuck on from your pedantry!

- - - Updated - - -

This is a bit of a tangent,
Oh goody...
but I wonder if Seth Rich was emotionally...
Fuck your Parallax View hack theories.

The whole Seth Rich thing is funny (not his death that sucks for his family and friends), because if he was assassinated that means nothing as far as who did it. Forget the lack of evidence, why don't the CTists think about him doing it for Russia and then being killed by them. That would go against their narrative. But if you are going to have a fantasy, then anything is possible.

Back
Top Bottom