• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Van Attack in Toronto

Minassian’s post spread quickly among the incel community, many of whom rushed to embrace him.

“I hope this guy wrote a manifesto because he could be our next new saint,” one poster wrote on incel.me, a forum where incels congregate.

While some posters questioned whether Minassian, 25, was a “fakecel” — the term for someone whose average looks disqualifies him from community membership — most hailed him as a hero of the movement.

“Spread that name, speak of his sacrifice for our cause, worship him for he gave his life for our future,” one poster wrote.

Another poster wondered whether Minassian might have been acting on his own March call to action for incels to commit mass murder and serial rapes, a post on incels.me which has since been removed.

“I want to see some mass food poisoning deaths, maybe a pipe bomb or two, or hopefully somebody finally uses a f---ing truck to just ram down [women] during a school parade or something, mix it up a little,” wrote BlkPillPres, whose username is a nod to the black pill, lingo in the incel community for coming to the realization that a woman will never have sex with them.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...-misogynists-praise-suspect-new-saint-n868821

This thread is the first time I am hearing words like "incel." This variant of masculinism seems pretty dangerous and hopefully it seems? small.
Yeah, great, another 'movement' or is it more of a pathetic cult where guys go to pity themselves.

Talk Freethought should give them access to the Elsewhere forum.

Yeah, great, another 'movement' or is it more of a pathetic cult where guys go to pity themselves.

They can pity themselves all they want.

I am more concerned about their violence towards women (or other people in general)

The moderator of ForeverAloneWomen (an offshoot of a Reddit forum called ForeverAlone) had told me that she spends a couple of hours a day screening out comments from men such as "You could get fucked anytime" or "You're just an attention whore." Whenever she deletes an offensive message or bans a user, she can expect a death or rape threat, she says.

Sounds like the Gamergate bunch with their death threats and rape threats

Back
Top Bottom