• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Van Attack in Toronto

Apparently he was a special needs student in high school with behavioral problems. So more of a mentally troubled person rather than an ideological or religious terrorist.

Sounds like the Truck of Peace is going on a little tour of Canada...

"All hail the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger!" reads the message on the account investigators believe belongs to Minassian, Campbell said.
Rodger killed six people and injured 14 others in a stabbing, shooting and vehicle-ramming attack in 2014 near the UC Santa Barbara campus.
Investigators noted that Rodger was motivated by a personal grievance related to the extremist ideological subculture of men's rights activists propagated in online forums, such as 4Chan, Campbell said. Supporters believe women don't want gender equality and have been brainwashed by feminist propaganda.
Rodger died from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/24/us/toronto-suspect-what-we-know/index.html

This doesn't change anything for me. Mentally ill people are attracted to extremist ideology.

The thing is that women are real and god is not.

Humans act in a mixture of pair-bonding and arena/harem mating strategies that are somewhat on autopilot for both men and women.

We are not a love bird mate for life and we are not a bull walrus gets all the females species. But a very sizeable percentage of males in primitive societies never had offspring and were pushed out of the mating competition by by males and females.

So these betas need to "get gud" or take their lumps. Especially ones that bitch at blacks and tell them to get gud at life.
e83b1df9d4037e99efd28d163c6ba169ce8fec8f78372cef5065142e314722eb.jpg

Last edited:

Humans act in a mixture of pair-bonding and arena/harem mating strategies that are somewhat on autopilot for both men and women.

We are not a love bird mate for life and we are not a bull walrus gets all the females species. But a very sizeable percentage of males in primitive societies never had offspring and were pushed out of the mating competition by by males and females.

So these betas need to "get gud" or take their lumps. Especially ones that bitch at blacks and tell them to get gud at life.
Fuck women and their crazy mating preferences. They can have their "bad boys" with six packs for all I care. But I am also not offering a "friendzone" shoulder for them to cry on when that ripped bad boy cheats on them of hits them.
As to the van guy, he should have just hired a hooker. Can you still do that in Canada?

P.S.: Interesting how he is described as "white". While that is accurate, an Azerbaijani or Iranian or Arab with the same complexion would have been described as "brown" and "person of color".

Fuck women and their crazy mating preferences. They can have their "bad boys" with six packs for all I care.
As to the van guy, he should have just hired a hooker. Can you still do that in Canada?

P.S.: Interesting how he is described as "white". While that is accurate, an Azerbaijani or Iranian or Arab with the same complexion would have been described as "brown" and "person of color".

That's because race is a social construct. As such there are racial purists, searching for Aryans, and there are those who reference that view when discussing race. So a lot of racists might not accept him. Others might. The more generally accepted view of white in the US right now, might consider him White.

Fuck women and their crazy mating preferences. They can have their "bad boys" with six packs for all I care.

Prostitution is illegal*, but their strippers are allowed to go bottomless. It is world-famous... their clubs are jokingly (and popularly) called "the Canadian Ballet".

* in 2012 a bill was passed that made it illegal to purchase sex, but not illegal to sell sex. The idea was to move the penalty of prostitution from the prostitute to the customer, in response to the belief that this will alleviate some of the problem of sex trafficking.

That's because race is a social construct. As such there are racial purists, searching for Aryans, and there are those who reference that view when discussing race. So a lot of racists might not accept him. Others might. The more generally accepted view of white in the US right now, might consider him White.

I understand that. My point was about how religion can render perceived race "brown" no matter the complexion. I have seen it even here on TF. If somebody is Muslim, they are automatically referred to as "brown", even if lighter-skinned than me. Crazy.

Prostitution is illegal*, but their strippers are allowed to go bottomless. It is world-famous... their clubs are jokingly (and popularly) called "the Canadian Ballet".
So can ours, although some local towns have been imposing a ridiculous 4' minimum distance rule. Obviously, I do not go to those clubs. :)
The good ones, you get fully nude girls to grind all over you and many girls allowing considerable touching too right there on the floor. $10 per song, $5 at many "black" clubs.
Even more is to be had (up to full service) in VIP rooms, but it costs more than regular incall hookers.

* in 2012 a bill was passed that made it illegal to purchase sex, but not illegal to sell sex. The idea was to move the penalty of prostitution from the prostitute to the customer, in response to the belief that this will alleviate some of the problem of sex trafficking.

So they went with the ridiculous Swedish model? Very disappointing. In any case, even with it being illegal, it would have been a much better way to blow off some steam than mowing a bunch of people down.

P.S.: Canada should just completely legalize sex work. Puritanism, from left of from right, is bullshit.

So can ours, although some local towns have been imposing a ridiculous 4' minimum distance rule. Obviously, I do not go to those clubs. :)

I hear that minimum isn't a problem for some men :cheeky:

I understand that. My point was about how religion can render perceived race "brown" no matter the complexion. I have seen it even here on TF. If somebody is Muslim, they are automatically referred to as "brown", even if lighter-skinned than me. Crazy.

Race is a complicated social construct when it is constructed socially to be used as a racial label. :p

The good ones, you get fully nude girls to grind all over you and many girls allowing considerable touching too right there on the floor. $10 per song, $5 at many "black" clubs.
Even more is to be had (up to full service) in VIP rooms, but it costs more than regular incall hookers.

So they went with the ridiculous Swedish model? Very disappointing. In any case, even with it being illegal, it would have been a much better way to blow off some steam than mowing a bunch of people down.

P.S.: Canada should just completely legalize sex work. Puritanism, from left of from right, is bullshit.

Well, since they introduced that law a few years back, there have been a total of zero arrests for hiring a prostitute. If this guy was able to rent a van, he'd have been able to rent a hooker, so the involuntary part of his celibacy was fairly voluntary.

Minassian’s post spread quickly among the incel community, many of whom rushed to embrace him.

“I hope this guy wrote a manifesto because he could be our next new saint,” one poster wrote on incel.me, a forum where incels congregate.

While some posters questioned whether Minassian, 25, was a “fakecel” — the term for someone whose average looks disqualifies him from community membership — most hailed him as a hero of the movement.

“Spread that name, speak of his sacrifice for our cause, worship him for he gave his life for our future,” one poster wrote.

Another poster wondered whether Minassian might have been acting on his own March call to action for incels to commit mass murder and serial rapes, a post on incels.me which has since been removed.

“I want to see some mass food poisoning deaths, maybe a pipe bomb or two, or hopefully somebody finally uses a f---ing truck to just ram down [women] during a school parade or something, mix it up a little,” wrote BlkPillPres, whose username is a nod to the black pill, lingo in the incel community for coming to the realization that a woman will never have sex with them.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...-misogynists-praise-suspect-new-saint-n868821

This thread is the first time I am hearing words like "incel." This variant of masculinism seems pretty dangerous and hopefully it seems? small.

Minassian’s post spread quickly among the incel community, many of whom rushed to embrace him.

“I hope this guy wrote a manifesto because he could be our next new saint,” one poster wrote on incel.me, a forum where incels congregate.

While some posters questioned whether Minassian, 25, was a “fakecel” — the term for someone whose average looks disqualifies him from community membership — most hailed him as a hero of the movement.

“Spread that name, speak of his sacrifice for our cause, worship him for he gave his life for our future,” one poster wrote.

Another poster wondered whether Minassian might have been acting on his own March call to action for incels to commit mass murder and serial rapes, a post on incels.me which has since been removed.

“I want to see some mass food poisoning deaths, maybe a pipe bomb or two, or hopefully somebody finally uses a f---ing truck to just ram down [women] during a school parade or something, mix it up a little,” wrote BlkPillPres, whose username is a nod to the black pill, lingo in the incel community for coming to the realization that a woman will never have sex with them.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...-misogynists-praise-suspect-new-saint-n868821

This thread is the first time I am hearing words like "incel." This variant of masculinism seems pretty dangerous and hopefully it seems? small.
Yeah, great, another 'movement' or is it more of a pathetic cult where guys go to pity themselves.

It sounds kind of like a terrorist organization - and by "kind of like", I mean "exactly like". If there were an online Muslim community where they were talking about various ways to kill people and then one of them killed a bunch of people in one of those ways and then other members of the community talked about him as a hero for the cause, every member of the community would have been dragged out of their mothers' basements and thrown into a dark cell to rot for the rest of their lives.

That's at least two mass killings by this group now where the killers are being praised as heroes. At what point is it that they become terrorists? Is it when they let non-whites join up?

The problem is that there are sadistic trolls that are trying to spin up these incels included with real incels. Basically they are trying to troll the incels to be more extreme or get them to believe bullshit stories.

Trolling mentally healthier people must be getting boring.

These incels are "lolcows" as a whole - people who can be milked for being laughed at by trolls.

The canonical lolcow is "Chrischan" Christian Weston Chandler who already was a serious oddball, but which the aid of massive trolling has become extremely, devastatingly odd

People with limited or strange social skills being trolled on the internet is very dangerous. This oddball in Toronto was taking in messages and worldviews from some who were sincere and some who were trolls and who knows which?

The problem is that there are sadistic trolls that are trying to spin up these incels included with real incels. Basically they are trying to troll the incels to be more extreme or get them to believe bullshit stories.

These incels are "lolcows" as a whole - people who can be milked for being laughed at by trolls.

Well, a general rule for comedy should probably be that once people start dying, it stops being funny. If someone encourages extremist behaviour from a mentally vulnerable person and that person acts on that encouragement and kills people, the encourager should hold some liability for that, whether they were doing the encouragement because that's their job as an ISIS recruiter or they were doing it because they're a sad freak looking for a cheap laugh. There's no difference in the result, so there should be no difference in the liability.

The canonical lolcow is "Chrischan" Christian Weston Chandler who already was a serious oddball, but which the aid of massive trolling has become extremely, devastatingly odd

People with limited or strange social skills being trolled on the internet is very dangerous. This oddball in Toronto was taking in messages and worldviews from some who were sincere and some who were trolls and who knows which?

Yes, these attackers are the true victims.

Back
Top Bottom