• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Vice Presidential Debate

But a Vance win isn’t what I saw. I saw someone who blatantly lied, disrespected the moderators and who showed flashes of a nasty temper when called out on his lies. He controlled himself but cracks were there. For many reasons I would not like to be his wife or kids but that temper flash I did not expect.
Same here. I didn't see a Vance win. It wasn't only the several lies, but also he skipped answering most of the questions. Speaking in response to a question, and ANSWERING the question, are two different things.

What's underneath Vance's "polished" lying is still loony BS. The inability to admit "yeah the Republican ticket lost in 2020" is a whopper of a lie. Then that ridiculous crap about "but there WAS a peaceful transfer of power on January 20". Yeah, so after losing his bid to hold onto power, 2 weeks later Trump had to leave the building... and so he gets credit for that?? Imagine if a Nazi said "Well, we DID surrender in the end so I don't know what you people are complaining about".

Last edited:
On Australian TV news last night the Australian ABC, whom right-wingers say is left-wing (it isn't), in its "coverage" of the VP debate only mentioned one specific item -Tim Walz saying that he was a "friend to school shooters". They might as well be SkyNews.
Obviously, Walz got his words mixed up, but everyone should realize it is simply a verbal gaffe if they are being honest.

Back
Top Bottom