• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Vice Presidential Debate

But a Vance win isn’t what I saw. I saw someone who blatantly lied, disrespected the moderators and who showed flashes of a nasty temper when called out on his lies. He controlled himself but cracks were there. For many reasons I would not like to be his wife or kids but that temper flash I did not expect.
Same here. I didn't see a Vance win. It wasn't only the several lies, but also he skipped answering most of the questions. Speaking in response to a question, and ANSWERING the question, are two different things.

What's underneath Vance's "polished" lying is still loony BS. The inability to admit "yeah the Republican ticket lost in 2020" is a whopper of a lie. Then that ridiculous crap about "but there WAS a peaceful transfer of power on January 20". Yeah, so after losing his bid to hold onto power, 2 weeks later Trump had to leave the building... and so he gets credit for that?? Imagine if a Nazi said "Well, we DID surrender in the end so I don't know what you people are complaining about".

Last edited:
On Australian TV news last night the Australian ABC, whom right-wingers say is left-wing (it isn't), in its "coverage" of the VP debate only mentioned one specific item -Tim Walz saying that he was a "friend to school shooters". They might as well be SkyNews.
Obviously, Walz got his words mixed up, but everyone should realize it is simply a verbal gaffe if they are being honest.

“What’s your birthdate?”

“I’m focused on the future.”

“Do you know how fast you were driving?”

“I’m focused on the future.”

Back
Top Bottom