• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Video about stranger shaming

Ah.

So he found a feminist making a silly claim, therefore feminism is bad?

Brilliant.

Since there were people from your side calling for the rape and murder of people who committed the crime of disagreeing with them, your position is hypocritical and wrong, therefore I can safely ignore anything you're trying to say.

Honestly, if you want to complain about how men are being "persecuted" by "Feminazis," wouldn't you be better off posting this thread on Free Republic board or perhaps a Christian forum?

I am only applying your own logic to you.

Since we can dismiss all of feminism (let's not forget, feminism is just the belief that women should be equal) because you found someone making a bad argument, then any bad arguments from your side prove that you are wrong and that we can dismiss your entire side.

Or are you going to argue that the logic of this argument only works when applied to certain conclusions?

Oh, and as long as we're talking about bad arguments from anti-feminists, let's not forget the classic: rape to those who say we are misogynist!

wow, give me some "nutspace" here please!

I do realize that he is overbroad and hyperbolic and was very close to qualifying that, but I get tired of doing that for every topic.

At any rate, public shaming has become way too common now and at times I have searched and watched it. I should not do it, I know.

Peopleofwalmart.com is probably the worst one.

oh, and here is the tumblr blog for men taking up too much space:

http://mentakingup2muchspaceonthetrain.tumblr.com

The one with the khaki shorts is just too much. If he had someone bump his knee it would contuse his balls for sure.

tumblr_n9q1meT4W61sqv9too1_500.jpg

Also, I think there is a reasonable chance the blog was made just for trolling.

Last edited:
Politics is just a sport to you, isn't it, Underseer?

Ah.

So he found a feminist making a silly claim, therefore feminism is bad?

Brilliant.

Since there were people from your side calling for the rape and murder of people who committed the crime of disagreeing with them, your position is hypocritical and wrong, therefore I can safely ignore anything you're trying to say.

Honestly, if you want to complain about how men are being "persecuted" by "Feminazis," wouldn't you be better off posting this thread on Free Republic board or perhaps a Christian forum?

Anything can be interpreted in anyway to fit any agenda, even a photo blog created by a person with a fetish for fully clothed men's crotches.

The really funny part is that this horrible feminist person that Mr. "Dry" goes on about for nearly 15 boring minutes is named Abraham :p

On the bright side, once the men/women taking up too much space battle is finished the gender wars will officially be over.

I just looked at the wtutmsott blog and us men are in danger of losing the war. Welp!

Back
Top Bottom