• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Washington Man Accused of Hurling Molotov Cocktails at ICE Detention Center Killed by Police

So you publish what, an OPED from a known right wing propaganda faucet?

Or you could pay attention to what actual people on the actual left are saying here, namely that we all think this guy is an idiot, and that we find the need for violence unfortunate and sombre.

But don't let me get in the way of your obvious attempt to suck your own dick. Heaven knows you have a hard enough time getting anyone else to suck it for you.

Except this bullshit about anti-semitic statements is... well... bullshit.
It is not. She is an antisemite. Sure, she'll hind behind "it's only antizionism" excuse, but when you single out Israel because they are Jewish state, and deny them the right to defend themselves from terrorism and foreign aggression, then you are an antisemite.
Here is a selection:
Dejc1JFV4AAxb3H.jpg

43c.jpg

Here she is with a fellow Islamist and antisemite Linda "the cockroach" Sarsour.
Ilhan.png

Notorious racist and antisemite Luis Farakhnan defends Ilhan Omar over her antisemitic statements.
Louis Farrakhan Praises Ilhan Omar: "You Have Nothing To Apologize For"

I wouldn't mind agreeing if I thought that that, or anything else I have read, was enough. But it's not, imo.

Hey, she could be antisemitic. She might even have married her brother to get him into the US to study. But at this point, it's all bits of smoke (not really all that much smoke) and no fire.

So you publish what, an OPED from a known right wing propaganda faucet?
No, a piece by a guy actually attacked by these Antifa creeps.

Or you could pay attention to what actual people on the actual left are saying here, namely that we all think this guy is an idiot, and that we find the need for violence unfortunate and sombre.
But you are saying there is "need for violence" against your political opponents. That's the problem.

But don't let me get in the way of your obvious attempt to suck your own dick. Heaven knows you have a hard enough time getting anyone else to suck it for you.
Not really. I just need about $20-$40. :)
But you immediately going personal is noted. Typical for far-left posters on here.

I didn't realize being critical of Israel instantly makes you anti-Semitic. I guess that means there are a lot of self loathing Jews out there.

No, a piece by a guy actually attacked by these Antifa creeps.

But you are saying there is "need for violence" against your political opponents. That's the problem.

Not really. I just need about $20-$40. :)
But you immediately going personal is noted. Typical for far-left posters on here.

Known. Propaganda. Faucet.

I didn't realize being critical of Israel instantly makes you anti-Semitic.
Being critical of Israel in a way you would not be critical of any other (non-Jewish) country is anti-Semitic. A state has the right to self defense against foreign aggression and terrorism. Attacking Israel for defending itself from the likes of Hamas or Hezbollah is anti-Semitic even if they hide behind anti-Zionism.

Islamist antisemites like Ilhan Omar are hailed as heroes just because she is opposed to Trump

Links or it didn't happen.

Yeah, I hail her as a hero for standing up to bullies and land grabbers who displace and discriminate on the basis of religion.

Zionism has a specific meaning, and that meaning isn't Jewish.

Not all Jews are Zionists, and not all Zionists are Jews.

Criticism of Israel and the Zionist policies of its Likud led government is not an attack on the Jewish faith or Jews worldwide no matter how much Netanyahu imagines himself to be the Supreme Representative of All Jews Everywhere.

Hey, it's not anyone's fault but his own that Trump isn't opposed to land-grabbers and bullies who displace and discriminate on the basis of religion.

He put himself in the line of fire on that one.

Derec, your post contained four unsupported claims:

1. that Ilhan Omar is an Islamist,
2. that she's an anti-Semite,
3. that she's hailed as a hero,
4. and she's hailed as a hero just because she's opposed to Trump

Can you support any of them with full quotes in context, or other documentation? Because if all you have are a few carefully mined nuggets of text and stupid memes, you already know what happens next.

Derec, your post contained four unsupported claims:

1. that Ilhan Omar is an Islamist,
2. that she's an anti-Semite,
3. that she's hailed as a hero,
4. and she's hailed as a hero just because she's opposed to Trump

Can you support any of them with full quotes in context, or other documentation? Because if all you have are a few carefully mined nuggets of text and stupid memes, you already know what happens next.
I’ll get out the sausage grinder.

We don't know what's going on. We have seen deaths that were obviously due to major medical neglect.

Which case specifically was "obviously" due to "major medical neglect"?

You don't die of exposure after a even a triage nurse clears you as ok.

https://www.blessinghealth.org/sites/default/files/users/user15/EMS_START_Triage_SMART_Tags_2017.pdf

(Sorry, this was obviously built from a powerpoint presentation.) Look at slide 32 (and a more detailed explanation on slide 33.) Life-threatening dehydration will probably fail the perfusion test and thus get graded red. (Note that while this was listed for EMS there's nothing in there that a lay person can't be trained on in a short time--this system is meant to quickly sort out where to apply medical resources when there aren't enough at hand for everyone.)

Absolutely true. They exist to protect the privileged from outsiders. It is amazing how much easier it is for me to travel around the world as a Canadian citizen than it is for my cousins to do so as Filipino citizens. Astonishingly so. I can visit them without any word to any government body and stay for weeks. All I need to show is that I have an onward ticket for the end of my stay. For them to visit me here, they need an invitation letter, and a tourist visa that is likely to be declined if they can't show that they have $3,000 Canadian in their bank account, a family and property back home, etc.

Yup, we see the same thing with her relatives in China. The majority of countries in the world we just show up, present our passports and are let in. Even when visas are required they're generally just a moneymaking formality. Ironically, China is one of the few where they aren't--you work for the wrong company or in the wrong job (anything with a whiff of reporter to it) and you're probably not getting a visa. On the other side, the majority of the countries of the world will require a visa from her relatives and things that tie them to China. I've been through both US and Canadian immigration with some of her relatives, we were of no interest other than in why we were with them. (In both cases we went with them through their line so my wife could act as an interpreter and to avoid questioning about finances--we were the ones paying for the trip, what they had was irrelevant.)

I didn't realize being critical of Israel instantly makes you anti-Semitic. I guess that means there are a lot of self loathing Jews out there.

Being critical of Israel doesn't inherently make you anti-Semitic. However, the vast majority of the criticism of Israel is disguised anti-semitism.

Islamist antisemites like Ilhan Omar are hailed as heroes just because she is opposed to Trump

Links or it didn't happen.

Yeah, I hail her as a hero for standing up to bullies and land grabbers who displace and discriminate on the basis of religion.

Land grabbers? The Palestinians seized "East Jerusalem" (there is no such place, it's just the part of Jerusalem that ended up on the other side of the border at the end of the 1948 war) and cleansed ("displace") it.

And the Palestinians most certainly discriminate on the basis of religion.

Land grabbers? The Palestinians seized "East Jerusalem" (there is no such place, it's just the part of Jerusalem that ended up on the other side of the border at the end of the 1948 war) and cleansed ("displace") it.

So what you are saying is that *two wrongs make a right*, now?

Applying double standards, I'm guessing.

These are actions taken by the side you support so why do you blame the other side for them? Either they're right or they're wrong, who did them doesn't change that.

These are actions taken by the side you support so why do you blame the other side for them? Either they're right or they're wrong, who did them doesn't change that.

I didn't say I support Palestine. You assumed that. I don't support either of their behaviors. Palestine isn't a state actor actively displacing people right at this moment, though.

As per my principles, I care about making things right going forward, not whatever bullshit happened before. The sins of the past are trivia and nothing more.

I want to see Hamas stop shooting rockets today. I want to see Zionists stop expanding settlements and displacing people today.

The rockets are less of a concern than settlements, however, and come as a result of ignorance and desperation, so I have little faith that anything I say, do, believe, will stop their crimes. Isreal is ostensibly run by educated people who could be influenced by public opinion and economic pressure, so that is a problem I can address.

Therefore I take the actions that target problems that I can address.

It's not rocket science.

Edit: also, educated, fed, well housed, employed people are also a lot less likely to risk any of that on committing rocket attacks. So ceasing the economic policies of Israel that drive the lack of education, food, employment, and housing in Palestine will have a positive effect on both fronts.

Back
Top Bottom