• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

We're going to impeach the motherfucker

TSwizzle

Let's Go Brandon!!
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
More TDS;

A liberal congresswoman who boasted in a foul-mouthed itrade that the new Democratic House leadership will impeach President Donald Trump doubled down Friday morning on Twitter, refusing to apologize. 'I will always speak truth to power. #unapologeticallyMe,' Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib tweeted a day after taking her seat in Congress. 'This is not just about Donald Trump,' she claimed. 'This is about all of us. In the face of this constitutional crisis, we must rise.' Speaking in a dimly lit room, Tlaib told a cheering crowd that she had told one of her young sons: 'We're going to impeach the motherfucker!'

DailyMail

Charming.

More TDS;

A liberal congresswoman who boasted in a foul-mouthed itrade that the new Democratic House leadership will impeach President Donald Trump doubled down Friday morning on Twitter, refusing to apologize. 'I will always speak truth to power. #unapologeticallyMe,' Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib tweeted a day after taking her seat in Congress. 'This is not just about Donald Trump,' she claimed. 'This is about all of us. In the face of this constitutional crisis, we must rise.' Speaking in a dimly lit room, Tlaib told a cheering crowd that she had told one of her young sons: 'We're going to impeach the motherfucker!'

DailyMail

Charming.

Is there a point to this thread other than somebody said something?

Right wing authoritarian followers will support all manner of heinous and inhumane treatment of their fellow human beings as long as their ideological authorities say they should, but omg don't say teh EFFWERD!

Sociopathic fucks. Did you all get your ten minutes of hate today?

It's disappointing that we have a crass and incompetent president that could quite possibly get a second term. I was hoping that the democrats could concentrate on winning the next election rather than this sort of nonsense.

It's disappointing that we have a crass and incompetent president that could quite possibly get a second term. I was hoping that the democrats could concentrate on winning the next election rather than this sort of nonsense.

More petty moralizing. So glad that Democrat could provide you with your fix. :rotfl:

You mean , like, passing an appropriations bill?

More petty moralizing. So glad that Democrat could provide you with your fix. :rotfl:

Moralizing ? Edited

You need a mirror. :rotfl:

Remember when we supported caging children and banning Muslims and gassing asylum seekers and stole from the working class to give to the rich and turned a blind eye to every stunted mongrel behavior of anyone with a right wing logo on their name tag? Well, YOUUUUUUUUUUU say bad werdz!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=960DPXiZCB8

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that escalated quickly.

Less than an hour to go from "how dare this person use such foul language!" to "go fuck yourself."

Charming.

Rashida Tlaib is not "the democrats."

- - - Updated - - -

Moralizing ? Edited

Charming.

:hysterical:

Less than an hour to go from "how dare this person use such foul language!" to "go fuck yourself."

Charming.

Who said that ? Not me. But it is a pity that this is where we are at with US politics today.

Moralizing ? Edited

You need a mirror. :rotfl:

Remember when we supported caging children and banning Muslims and gassing asylum seekers and stole from the working class to give to the rich and turned a blind eye to every stunted mongrel behavior of anyone with a right wing logo on their name tag? Well, YOUUUUUUUUUUU say bad werdz!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=960DPXiZCB8

Goddam fucking shitassed right wing asshole fucktard snowflakes freak out when they get a dose of their own medicine.
Hilarious!
No, wait - that should be "Hillaryous". :D :D :D

Charming.

Who said that ? Not me. But it is a pity that this is where we are at with US politics today.

So what exactly is the "nonsense" you're starting threads to complain about? That a democrat said something about impeachment? Because without your pearl clutching over bad words, what is your complaint here?

Trump: Chuck Todd is a "sleepy-eyed son of a bitch" -- said onstage at one of his troglodyte rallies in PA.
Trump: "Little Adam Schitt" (referring to Rep. Schiff in one of the Trumptweets.
We used to believe that the President spoke for the country and embodied our best traits. That's not possible when the President has a 7-year-old mind stuck in a 72-year-old carcass.
Sadly, there's no way the U.S. Senate will impeach and convict His Orangeness. Our system lacks the safeguards necessary to eliminate a habitual liar and conman like Trump and his morals-free henchmen.

We used to believe that the President spoke for the country and embodied our best traits. That's not possible when the President has a 7-year-old mind stuck in a 72-year-old carcass.
Sadly, there's no way the U.S. Senate will impeach and convict His Orangeness. Our system lacks the safeguards necessary to eliminate a habitual liar and conman like Trump and his morals-free henchmen.

Indeed, what a sad state of affairs politics has become in the USA. We need more of AOC and less obsession with impeaching Trump. Just my opinion.

Don't be too sure. By the end of 2019, Cheato will be so toxic that there's no telling who or how many will abandon him and try desperately to distance themselves.

Indeed, what a sad state of affairs politics has become in the USA.

Yes, someone said a bad word. That's the extent of politics in the US for people who are oblivious to other human beings and don't possess human empathy to care about such nonsense as human rights or anything like that. But BAD WERDZZZ!

If it helps you sleep at night and maintain your stunted world view to ignore everything but bad words spoken by the opposition, go for it. We see you.

Indeed, what a sad state of affairs politics has become in the USA. We need more of AOC and less obsession with impeaching Trump. Just my opinion.

Honestly?

I agree with your take here. Liberals have to realize that Donald Trump is not the problem (though he is a problem), and impeaching him won't change the system that brought him about. He's an easy target and a fine hill to die on for Democrats looking to make history, but when they do that while ignoring the needs and preferences of their constituents it's kind of like who cares.

Back
Top Bottom