• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What Happened?

I'll answer your question when you respond to this point you conveniently clipped out before.

I don't think they are "poorly trained fucknuts". Unless you are talking about police. So until we settle the issue of "poorly trained fucknuts" my answer is valid.

Or, better yet, since I consider the police to be "poorly trained fucknuts" then I think it is YOU defending "poorly trained fucknuts".

Yes yes. All Police are poorly trained fucknuts. I'm confused as well why Libertarianism is considered a fringe ideal perpetuated by idiots.

You know Red Dawn was a bullshit fantasy even when the movie came out, right?

I'll answer your question when you respond to this point you conveniently clipped out before.

I don't think they are "poorly trained fucknuts". Unless you are talking about police. So until we settle the issue of "poorly trained fucknuts" my answer is valid.

Or, better yet, since I consider the police to be "poorly trained fucknuts" then I think it is YOU defending "poorly trained fucknuts".

Well, you profess to be a libertarian so your thought processes are already questionable. Basically what you think isn't worth a popcorn fart.

Well, you profess to be a libertarian so your thought processes are already questionable. Basically what you think isn't worth a popcorn fart.

You didn't answer the question, of course.

28 states do not even require a person to fire a gun before allowing them to carry one in public. What "training" is it you think these "fucknuts" receive?

What is your basis for assuming police are "poorly trained"? Without citing references, I think the assumption is all police receive some minimum weapons and tactics training.

28 states do not even require a person to fire a gun before allowing them to carry one in public. What "training" is it you think these "fucknuts" receive?

What is your basis for assuming police are "poorly trained"? Without citing references, I think the assumption is all police receive some minimum weapons and tactics training.

And classroom judicial system training.

I'm not the one who referred to them as such, so you should ask the one who introduced the term.

Court OKs Barring High IQs for Cops

Translation - your claim is horseshit.
As usual you are wrong.
No, you made a claim of fact which you refuse to substantiate. Until you substantiate it, it is horseshit.

Derec said:
Are you or are you not denouncing BP's armed occupation of the California legislature? If not, then I hardly need to look through the archives, do I?
You said I disavowed the Black Panthers not their armed occupation of the legislature. Please either learn the English language or pay attention to what you write.

No, you made a claim of fact which you refuse to substantiate. Until you substantiate it, it is horseshit.
That's BS. Again, I do not have time right now to go to through many years of posts.

You said I disavowed the Black Panthers not their armed occupation of the legislature. Please either learn the English language or pay attention to what you write.

How about you stop playing silly games and clarify your position.

That's BS. Again, I do not have time right now to go to through many years of posts.
That is bs. You refuse to substantiate to your claim.

Derec said:
How about you stop playing silly games and clarify your position.
I am against any armed invasion of a legislature. Duh.

View attachment 27633

How is this even legal?

If it were loaded it obviously wouldn't be--you would need licenses 6 ways from Sunday (off the to of my head: it's NFA regulated, it's classed as a destructive device, you also need a blaster's license) and even then you probably couldn't just carry it around because of the explosives in the warhead.

However, why do you assume there's a rocket in it? Several such weapons systems use one-shot launchers. The spent launch tubes are unregulated (new rounds come in their own tube, thus no reloads exist, thus it's just a tube with a trigger) and pretty easy to get.

View attachment 27633

How is this even legal?

If it were loaded it obviously wouldn't be--you would need licenses 6 ways from Sunday (off the to of my head: it's NFA regulated, it's classed as a destructive device, you also need a blaster's license) and even then you probably couldn't just carry it around because of the explosives in the warhead.

However, why do you assume there's a rocket in it? Several such weapons systems use one-shot launchers. The spent launch tubes are unregulated (new rounds come in their own tube, thus no reloads exist, thus it's just a tube with a trigger) and pretty easy to get.
I suppose it does beg the question... why the heck cart the thing in the first place then? Just to get his wife off of his case,

Guy: I told you one day our liberties would be at risk and this puppy will be what helps saves it!
Wife: It's a hollow, missile-less piece of crap that's been taking up too much space in the basement. How is that going to save our liberty.
Guy: I'm going to look butch and intimidating out there!
Wife: Fine... get me a Italian Cold Cut Trio while you are out there Mister Butch.

Back
Top Bottom