• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What Happened?

You have to hear this with a thick Russian accent...

Gun is strong, like penis.

Guns aren't extensions for our penisis... our penises are extensions for our guns.

whatabout cars... killing people..i mean.. cars are penis extensions!

You have to hear this with a thick Russian accent...

Gun is strong, like penis.

Guns aren't extensions for our penisis... our penises are extensions for our guns.

whatabout cars... killing people..i mean.. cars are penis extensions!

I can't hide a car in my pocket and take it into a school to run down students inside the classrooms.

I can't whip a car out of my pants and use it to threaten the guy running the convenience store.

I can't take my car to the bank and point it at the teller there and tell her I'm going to run her over if she doesnt put the money in the passenger side window.

I can't take my car inside the water park and run down all the minorities.

I can go on. Cars are dangerous, which is why we limit them. They are also limited in how they are dangerous to particular contexts which can generally be escaped and which when they are particularly prescient, blocked by all manner of barricades and even concrete emplacements.

It's almost like people recognize that even a limited minor danger such as a car warrants restrictions, insurance, licensure, and physical security based limitations

I suppose it does beg the question... why the heck cart the thing in the first place then? Just to get his wife off of his case,

Guy: I told you one day our liberties would be at risk and this puppy will be what helps saves it!
Wife: It's a hollow, missile-less piece of crap that's been taking up too much space in the basement. How is that going to save our liberty.
Guy: I'm going to look butch and intimidating out there!
Wife: Fine... get me a Italian Cold Cut Trio while you are out there Mister Butch.

To make librul heads explode.

Back
Top Bottom